Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chellough's Art Shop *CLOSED*
1 2
@onyxbat

Yes! I can do OCs, fanart, etc. I’m not fantastic with animals really, so I primarily do human art, and if you want like horns or different things added that’s really easy. And as many as you want! I have 3 available slots left.
@onyxbat

Yes! I can do OCs, fanart, etc. I’m not fantastic with animals really, so I primarily do human art, and if you want like horns or different things added that’s really easy. And as many as you want! I have 3 available slots left.
d9BUssh.jpg
Oh cool! Can you hold two spots for me!? I’m on mobile atm so it’s hard to post links and stuff.
Oh cool! Can you hold two spots for me!? I’m on mobile atm so it’s hard to post links and stuff.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat

Sure thing
@onyxbat

Sure thing
d9BUssh.jpg
Commission Type: Full color two character
Extras: n/a
Commission Currency/Total: treasure
Reference: Azula/Sokka
Other: For the expression and pose, expression 4C from this pic! Azula would be the one trying to block the kiss. xD

Commission Type: flat color
Reference: Xcallion human version
Other: I'd love to get her drawn with expression and pose 2A or 1C.

I filled out the forms and will add the links when I’m not on mobile. I’m also thinking if possibly getting a flat color couple too. I’m indecisive lmao.
Reference: Azula/Sokka
Other: For the expression and pose, expression 4C from this pic! Azula would be the one trying to block the kiss. xD

Commission Type: flat color
Reference: Xcallion human version
Other: I'd love to get her drawn with expression and pose 2A or 1C.

I filled out the forms and will add the links when I’m not on mobile. I’m also thinking if possibly getting a flat color couple too. I’m indecisive lmao.
@onyxbat

Take your time :)
@onyxbat

Take your time :)
d9BUssh.jpg
@Chellough Thanks for waiting! I edited the form and since it's been a few hours and no one took the last slot I'd love to get one more!

Reference: Azula/This Chick from the beach episode lol. This is my new favorite rare pair!
Other: I'd love to get her drawn with expression and pose two middle expressions. If you go with the top one, Azula would be the one getting kissed. If you go with the one on the bottom, Azula would be the blushing one.
@Chellough Thanks for waiting! I edited the form and since it's been a few hours and no one took the last slot I'd love to get one more!

Reference: Azula/This Chick from the beach episode lol. This is my new favorite rare pair!
Other: I'd love to get her drawn with expression and pose two middle expressions. If you go with the top one, Azula would be the one getting kissed. If you go with the one on the bottom, Azula would be the blushing one.
@onyxbat

Sure thing!
@onyxbat

Sure thing!
d9BUssh.jpg
@Chellough Could I be pinged when/if this reopens?
@Chellough Could I be pinged when/if this reopens?
1 2