Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chellough's Art Shop *CLOSED*
1 2
[center][b][size=7][color=#FF0000]W[/color][color=#FF2F00]e[/color][color=#FF5F00]l[/color][color=#FF8F00]c[/color][color=#FFBF00]o[/color][color=#FFEF00]m[/color][color=#DFFF00]e[/color] [/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/d9BUssh.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/07NrgQ8.jpg[/img][/center] ----- [b][size=3][color=#FF0000]T[/color][color=#FF5F00]e[/color][color=#FFBF00]r[/color][color=#DFFF00]m[/color][color=#7FFF00]s[/color] [color=#00FF3F]o[/color][color=#00FF9F]f[/color] [color=#009FFF]S[/color][color=#003FFF]e[/color][color=#1F00FF]r[/color][color=#7F00FF]v[/color][color=#DF00FF]i[/color][color=#FF00BF]c[/color][color=#FF005F]e[/color][/size][/b] ----- [size=2][b]DISCLOSURE[/b] : I am the artist. I claim all rights to these images and require permission from anyone cropping, resizing, or editing said images. All you need to do is PM and ask. I allow it 99% of the time. I also ask that my commissioners allow me a certain degree of artistic freedom. -Each commissioner will need to fill out a [b] Commission Request Form. [/b] Please DO NOT stray from the form. Make it as [b]DETAILED[/b] as possible. The more detail the better! -The [b]reference image[/b] must be clear. I may reject any reference image and request a new reference image if need be. -If no reference image of artwork already created for character, a fee of 150kT will be added to the commission. - Each commissioner will be added to a first come first serve list. There are only [b] 5 [/b] spots on this list. -Each additional commissioner after the list is full will be added to the [b]Ping List[/b] to be informed when the shop reopens. -Once a commissioner has ordered, I will contact the commissioner via Forum Post to confirm. -[b]50% of the Commission Total is due up front. [/b] The commissioner will need to send me the 50% via PM. [b] I WILL NOT ACCEPT CROSS ROADS TRADE.[/b] Please send me treasure via PM. -After I have started the commission, I will send a [b] WIP [/b] or [b] Example Sketch [/b] via PM. -Please let me know if there are any major issues with the example sketch, if requests get out of hand and the commission is canceled, I will refund [b] no more than 25% [/b] of the first payment made. - If no changes are needed, the [b]remaining 50%[/] is due and will be need sent via PM. - I will complete the commission based on the [b]Commission Request Form[/b] and send the final image via PM. - I [b] WILL NOT[/b] change anything else on the commission at this point unless the mistake was entirely my fault. [/size] ----- [b][color=#FF0000]E[/color][color=#FF5A00]x[/color][color=#FFB400]t[/color][color=#EFFF00]r[/color][color=#95FF00]a[/color] [color=#00FF1E]I[/color][color=#00FF78]n[/color][color=#00FFD2]f[/color][color=#00D1FF]o[/color][color=#0077FF]r[/color][color=#001DFF]m[/color][color=#3C00FF]a[/color][color=#9500FF]t[/color][color=#F000FF]i[/color][color=#FF00B3]o[/color][color=#FF0059]n[/color][/b] ----- [b] Instagram: [/b] Personal: [url=https://www.instagram.com/chellough/]@Chellough[/url] Art Account: [url=https://www.instagram.com/chellough.art/]@Chellough.Art[/url] Comic Series: [url=https://www.instagram.com/dark_n_day/] @Dark_N_Day [/url] ----- [b][color=#FF0000]P[/color][color=#FF2B00]l[/color][color=#FF5700]e[/color][color=#FF8300]a[/color][color=#FFAE00]s[/color][color=#FFDA00]e[/color] [color=#CBFF00]f[/color][color=#A0FF00]i[/color][color=#74FF00]l[/color][color=#48FF00]l[/color] [color=#00FF0E]o[/color][color=#00FF3A]u[/color][color=#00FF66]t[/color] [color=#00FFBD]a[/color] [color=#00E9FF]c[/color][color=#00BDFF]o[/color][color=#0091FF]m[/color][color=#0065FF]m[/color][color=#003AFF]i[/color][color=#000EFF]s[/color][color=#1D00FF]s[/color][color=#4800FF]i[/color][color=#7400FF]o[/color][color=#A000FF]n[/color] [color=#F700FF]f[/color][color=#FF00DA]o[/color][color=#FF00AE]r[/color][color=#FF0083]m[/color][color=#FF0057]![/color] [/b] ----- [quote][center] [b]Commission Request Form[/b] @Chellough [/center] [b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Extras:[/b] [b]Commission Currency/Total:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/quote] ----- [b][color=#FF0000]E[/color][color=#FFDA00]x[/color][color=#48FF00]a[/color][color=#00FF91]m[/color][color=#0091FF]p[/color][color=#4800FF]l[/color][color=#FF00DA]e[/color][/b] ----- [quote][center] [b]Example for Commission Request Form [/b] @Chellough [/center] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Flat Color [b] Extras:[/b] N/A [b]Commission Total:[/b] 150kt [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22370032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/223701/22370032_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Other:[/b] Comet is very shy and likes big sweaters! He has messy platinum hair and loves rainbow anything. [/quote] ----- [b] Current Slots[/b] 1 2. 3. 4. 5. [b] Ping List [/b] [s] When the shop reopens you will be the first to know! [/s] ----- [b][color=#FF0000]C[/color][color=#FF5F00]o[/color][color=#FFBF00]m[/color][color=#DFFF00]m[/color][color=#7FFF00]i[/color][color=#1FFF00]s[/color][color=#00FF3F]s[/color][color=#00FF9F]i[/color][color=#00FEFF]o[/color][color=#009FFF]n[/color] [color=#1F00FF]T[/color][color=#7F00FF]y[/color][color=#DF00FF]p[/color][color=#FF00BF]e[/color][color=#FF005F]s[/color][/b] ----- [b]SKETCH[/b] : 75kt / 75g / $5 USD [b]LINE ART[/b] : 100kt / 100g/ $15 USD [b]FLAT COLOR[/b] : 150kt / 150g / $30 USD [b]FULL COLOR[/b] : 200kt / 200g / $50 USD **In-Game payment is accepted [b]via PM ONLY [/b] **I accept Paypal and Venmo for USD orders **Commission Types purchased in USD will be sent a printed physical copy if requested ----- [b][color=#FF0000]E[/color][color=#FFFF00]x[/color][color=#00FF00]t[/color][color=#00FEFF]r[/color][color=#0000FF]a[/color][color=#FF00FE]s[/color][/b] ----- [b][size=4] Create Design/Character: (Price) + 150kt / 1500g (Price) + $25 to $75 USD (depending on complexity) [/b][/size] **Please leave a detailed description in the reference section of the [b] Commission Request Form[/b] of how you would like your character to look like with reference images( if you have them) of a Face Claim or other images. **If you would like me to create your character based off your dragon, please state that in the [b] Commission Request Form[/b] [b][size=4] Multiple Character Fee : (Price) x 2 [/b][/size] **Maximum of 2 characters with a standard pose. [center] [size=5] [b][color=#FF0000]F[/color][color=#FF1E00]e[/color][color=#FF3D00]e[/color][color=#FF5B00]l[/color] [color=#FF9900]f[/color][color=#FFB700]r[/color][color=#FFD600]e[/color][color=#FFF400]e[/color] [color=#CBFF00]t[/color][color=#ADFF00]o[/color] [color=#70FF00]a[/color][color=#51FF00]d[/color][color=#32FF00]d[/color] [color=#00FF0A]m[/color][color=#00FF28]e[/color] [color=#00FF66]a[/color][color=#00FF84]s[/color] [color=#00FFC1]a[/color] [color=#00FEFF]f[/color][color=#00E0FF]r[/color][color=#00C1FF]i[/color][color=#00A3FF]e[/color][color=#0084FF]n[/color][color=#0065FF]d[/color][color=#0047FF]![/color] [color=#000AFF]I[/color] [color=#3200FF]l[/color][color=#5100FF]o[/color][color=#7000FF]v[/color][color=#8E00FF]e[/color] [color=#CC00FF][/color][color=#EA00FF]t[/color][color=#FF00F4]o[/color] [color=#FF00B7]c[/color][color=#FF0098]h[/color][color=#FF007A]a[/color][color=#FF005B]t[/color][color=#FF003D]![/color] [/b][/size][/center]
Welcome

d9BUssh.jpg

07NrgQ8.jpg

Terms of Service

DISCLOSURE : I am the artist. I claim all rights to these images and require permission from anyone cropping, resizing, or editing said images. All you need to do is PM and ask. I allow it 99% of the time. I also ask that my commissioners allow me a certain degree of artistic freedom.

-Each commissioner will need to fill out a Commission Request Form. Please DO NOT stray from the form. Make it as DETAILED as possible. The more detail the better!
-The reference image must be clear. I may reject any reference image and request a new reference image if need be.
-If no reference image of artwork already created for character, a fee of 150kT will be added to the commission.
- Each commissioner will be added to a first come first serve list. There are only 5 spots on this list.
-Each additional commissioner after the list is full will be added to the Ping List to be informed when the shop reopens.
-Once a commissioner has ordered, I will contact the commissioner via Forum Post to confirm.
-50% of the Commission Total is due up front. The commissioner will need to send me the 50% via PM. I WILL NOT ACCEPT CROSS ROADS TRADE. Please send me treasure via PM.
-After I have started the commission, I will send a WIP or Example Sketch via PM.
-Please let me know if there are any major issues with the example sketch, if requests get out of hand and the commission is canceled, I will refund no more than 25% of the first payment made.
- If no changes are needed, the remaining 50%[/] is due and will be need sent via PM.
- I will complete the commission based on the Commission Request Form and send the final image via PM.
- I WILL NOT change anything else on the commission at this point unless the mistake was entirely my fault.

Extra Information

Instagram:

Personal: @Chellough
Art Account: @Chellough.Art
Comic Series: @Dark_N_Day

Please fill out a commission form!

Quote:
Commission Request Form

@Chellough

Commission Type:
Extras:
Commission Currency/Total:
Reference:
Other:

Example

Quote:
Example for Commission Request Form

@Chellough

Commission Type: Flat Color
Extras: N/A
Commission Total: 150kt
Reference: 22370032_350.png
Other: Comet is very shy and likes big sweaters! He has messy platinum hair and loves rainbow anything.

Current Slots

Ping List

When the shop reopens you will be the first to know!

Commission Types

SKETCH : 75kt / 75g / $5 USD

LINE ART : 100kt / 100g/ $15 USD

FLAT COLOR : 150kt / 150g / $30 USD

FULL COLOR : 200kt / 200g / $50 USD

**In-Game payment is accepted via PM ONLY
**I accept Paypal and Venmo for USD orders
**Commission Types purchased in USD will be sent a printed physical copy if requested

Extras

Create Design/Character:

(Price) + 150kt / 1500g

(Price) + $25 to $75 USD (depending on complexity)

**Please leave a detailed description in the reference section of the Commission Request Form of how you would like your character to look like with reference images( if you have them) of a Face Claim or other images.
**If you would like me to create your character based off your dragon, please state that in the Commission Request Form

Multiple Character Fee : (Price) x 2

**Maximum of 2 characters with a standard pose.

Feel free to add me as a friend! I love to chat!

d9BUssh.jpg
[center][b][size=7][color=#FF0000]S[/color][color=#FFFF00]k[/color][color=#00FF00]e[/color][color=#00FFFF]t[/color][color=#0000FF]c[/color][color=#FF00FF]h[/color][/center][/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3dKhmjb.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b][size=7][color=#FF0000]L[/color][color=#FFDB00]i[/color][color=#49FF00]n[/color][color=#00FF92]e[/color] [color=#0092FF]A[/color][color=#4900FF]r[/color][color=#FF00DB]t[/color][/center][/b][/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HRng73J.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b][size=7][color=#FF0000]F[/color][color=#FFAA00]l[/color][color=#AAFF00]a[/color][color=#00FF00]t[/color] [color=#00FFAA]C[/color][color=#00AAFF]o[/color][color=#0000FF]l[/color][color=#AA00FF]o[/color][color=#FF00AA]r[/color] [/center][/b][/size] [center][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mFVNZfa.png[/img][/center][/center] ----- [center][size=7][b][color=#FF0000]F[/color][color=#FFAA00]u[/color][color=#AAFF00]l[/color][color=#00FF00]l[/color] [color=#00FFAA]C[/color][color=#00AAFF]o[/color][color=#0000FF]l[/color][color=#AA00FF]o[/color][color=#FF00AA]r[/color] [/center][/b][/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LwQeEHe.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b][size=7][color=#FF0000]2[/color] [color=#FF5100]C[/color][color=#FFA100]h[/color][color=#FFF200]a[/color][color=#BCFF00]r[/color][color=#6BFF00]a[/color][color=#1BFF00]c[/color][color=#00FF36]t[/color][color=#00FF86]e[/color][color=#00FFD7]r[/color] [color=#00D7FF]F[/color][color=#0086FF]u[/color][color=#0036FF]l[/color][color=#1B00FF]l[/color] [color=#6B00FF]C[/color][color=#BC00FF]o[/color][color=#FF00F2]l[/color][color=#FF00A1]o[/color][color=#FF0051]r[/color] [/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EQeE9pT.png[/img][/center]
Sketch

3dKhmjb.png

Line Art

HRng73J.png

Flat Color

mFVNZfa.png

Full Color

LwQeEHe.png

2 Character Full Color
EQeE9pT.png
d9BUssh.jpg
@Chellough Hey!! Apologies for pinging without an order, but I just wanted to let you know that your prices are uneven? It seems like your treasure prices should be more like 1.5milt:1500g rather than 150kt:1500g- atm it seems like you'd basically be charging the equivalent of 150g in treasure for what would otherwise cost 1500g.

Again, sorry if this is bothering you!!
@Chellough Hey!! Apologies for pinging without an order, but I just wanted to let you know that your prices are uneven? It seems like your treasure prices should be more like 1.5milt:1500g rather than 150kt:1500g- atm it seems like you'd basically be charging the equivalent of 150g in treasure for what would otherwise cost 1500g.

Again, sorry if this is bothering you!!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@drakessis

Thank you! I knew that didn’t look right. Basically I wanted to do 10g for every 10kt. My math definitely didn’t work out! Haha
@drakessis

Thank you! I knew that didn’t look right. Basically I wanted to do 10g for every 10kt. My math definitely didn’t work out! Haha
d9BUssh.jpg
@Chellough

Commission Type: full color
Extras: n/a
Commission Currency/Total: 200kt
Reference: https://toyhou.se/9519204.aiden-persona-/30268211 (on mobile)
Other: he flips between cold and shy and loves black and pink (lmk if you need anymore info :>)
@Chellough

Commission Type: full color
Commission Currency/Total: 200kt
Reference: https://toyhou.se/9519204.aiden-persona-/30268211 (on mobile)
Other: he flips between cold and shy and loves black and pink (lmk if you need anymore info :>)
@bubblegumbabie

You got it! I’m at work right now but I’ll contact you via pm for payment :)
@bubblegumbabie

You got it! I’m at work right now but I’ll contact you via pm for payment :)
d9BUssh.jpg
bump
bump
d9BUssh.jpg
[center][b]Commission Request Form[/b] (based off dragon)[/center] @Chellough [b]Commission Type:[/b] Flat color [b]Extras:[/b] n/a [b]Commission Currency/Total:[/b] 150G [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54149505][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/541496/54149505_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Other:[/b] mostly: you can have fun w/ like what his face actually is shaped like/looks like, though i imagine it'd be kinda sharp? in my head he's kinda like a diety of snowstorms. things i specifically want tho are dark hair w/ flecks of white and at least one of his eyes being all glowy/primal, if that's smth you're ok w/ drawing! for clothing probably smth long and flowy? [s]i have never ordered a gjinka before sorry if im doing this wrong :wheezecat:[/s] you can have fun though! thank you!
Commission Request Form
(based off dragon)

@Chellough

Commission Type: Flat color
Commission Currency/Total: 150G
Reference:
54149505_350.png
Other: mostly: you can have fun w/ like what his face actually is shaped like/looks like, though i imagine it'd be kinda sharp? in my head he's kinda like a diety of snowstorms. things i specifically want tho are dark hair w/ flecks of white and at least one of his eyes being all glowy/primal, if that's smth you're ok w/ drawing! for clothing probably smth long and flowy? i have never ordered a gjinka before sorry if im doing this wrong :wheezecat:
you can have fun though!

thank you!
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@ratdealer

I will put you on the list and contact you for payment via pm
@ratdealer

I will put you on the list and contact you for payment via pm
d9BUssh.jpg
@Chellough

Do you do non-FR characters as well?
How many pieces can I get at one time? Because I was looking to get a couple art and then a single character piece?
@Chellough

Do you do non-FR characters as well?
How many pieces can I get at one time? Because I was looking to get a couple art and then a single character piece?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2