Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ella's Dragon Portraits +Gijinka [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
@pitachip
Hi! I'm ready to take your commission whenever you have your refs ready^^ Sorry for the long wait<3
@pitachip
Hi! I'm ready to take your commission whenever you have your refs ready^^ Sorry for the long wait<3
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Bump! I've closed the art shop for any new commissions that aren't payed with USD. I'm still gonna finish the normal slots that are already claimed, as well as the whole pinglist!
Bump! I've closed the art shop for any new commissions that aren't payed with USD. I'm still gonna finish the normal slots that are already claimed, as well as the whole pinglist!
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Just a reminder that you have a slot reserved! @pitachip
Just a reminder that you have a slot reserved! @pitachip
@pitachip
@Bluebird88
@KitsumiMahon
@Prescott

Hello! I will be clearing my pinglist as of tomorrow around this time of day. If you're still interested in commissioning me I'll gladly sell art for fr currency despite the fact that I'm only taking USD commissions atm + that this shop is closed. However, if you do not reply until 24 hours from now I'll just clear your name from the list!
@pitachip
@Bluebird88
@KitsumiMahon
@Prescott

Hello! I will be clearing my pinglist as of tomorrow around this time of day. If you're still interested in commissioning me I'll gladly sell art for fr currency despite the fact that I'm only taking USD commissions atm + that this shop is closed. However, if you do not reply until 24 hours from now I'll just clear your name from the list!
@Prescott Yes, that's okay!
@Prescott Yes, that's okay!
Wanna do a art swap? Your art is gorgeous btw
Wanna do a art swap? Your art is gorgeous btw
@Summer444

I'd love to! Wanna discuss it further in dm's? And thank you so much^^
@Summer444

I'd love to! Wanna discuss it further in dm's? And thank you so much^^
Sure that would be awesome!
Sure that would be awesome!
@EllaCalanie
I would be interested in commissioning you within that time frame! If possible could I get a sketched halfbody of this character: https://toyhou.se/11237251.tbn and a sketched headshot of this character: https://toyhou.se/10946371.a in exchange for an unhatched earth egg? Or if you’d rather just take one request then just the first one with a mixed payment of 100kt and 100g (if mixed payments are ok).
@EllaCalanie
I would be interested in commissioning you within that time frame! If possible could I get a sketched halfbody of this character: https://toyhou.se/11237251.tbn and a sketched headshot of this character: https://toyhou.se/10946371.a in exchange for an unhatched earth egg? Or if you’d rather just take one request then just the first one with a mixed payment of 100kt and 100g (if mixed payments are ok).
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

@Bluebird88

Sounds good! I love your characters, so I think I'll draw both of the pieces. Just send over the egg whenever you can and I'll let you know once I can start drawing!^^
@Bluebird88

Sounds good! I love your characters, so I think I'll draw both of the pieces. Just send over the egg whenever you can and I'll let you know once I can start drawing!^^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22