Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gabssey's Art Shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 3
My second attempt, but now i have more free time lol

Welcome to my Art Shop! This is all a WIP, Im on my way to drawing some banners !

Guidelines:
  • Ill work with FR currency ONLY until I learn how I can work with Paypal (if you know how please teach me!!), after that ill accept both Paypal and Fr currency.
  • For bases and custom I'll ask for 50% of the payment upfront, i'll only accept both payments once I deliver the piece.
  • First come first serve! I do run a free art forum but i'll prioritize the art from this forum since they're paid content.
  • Pricing will be stablished for each base, but they'll mostly be the same price, custom orders will be more expensive and complex.
  • Deliver will be a bit varied, but I promisse they won't take longer than 2 weeks, if they do I'll do a 50% discount and explain why it took longer on a PM.

What will I NOT draw:
  • Any NSFW.
  • Hateful, triggering or abusive content.
  • Anyting against Flight Rising's TOS.

What will I draw:
  • FR dragons only, small animals can be added as decoration, trinkets and small objects for background.
  • Nature elements like trees, flowers, mushrooms and etc as decorations or background.
  • Small wounds, scars and blood, nothing too gory or against Flight Rising's TOS.

I have the right to decline any comissions if i feel too unconfortable to draw it/feel like I can't achieve what's being requested

FR Payment specifications

I'm still fairly new to selling art, and i have no clue on how to price up stuff lol but here's the git of what I can think of atm, I'll accept mixed payment too:

• Conversion from Gems to Treasure is 1G:1000T
  • Festival currency is 1:1G
  • I also accept Festival Items, like Skins, Familiars, Apparel; etc
  • Retired Items (Familiars, Apparels)
  • Familiars that I don't own
  • Unhatched eggs 1:100G
  • Gem Marketplace Items
  • Skins/Accents (Fest or Custom)
  • Scatterscrolls
  • Eye Vials

Discounts! You can stack two of these:

• 5% for Wind Flight
  • 10% for friends
  • 10% for Affiliates (Either with my art shop or my Adoption Center!)
  • 5% if you have adopted a Veil from my Adoption Center
My second attempt, but now i have more free time lol

Welcome to my Art Shop! This is all a WIP, Im on my way to drawing some banners !

Guidelines:
  • Ill work with FR currency ONLY until I learn how I can work with Paypal (if you know how please teach me!!), after that ill accept both Paypal and Fr currency.
  • For bases and custom I'll ask for 50% of the payment upfront, i'll only accept both payments once I deliver the piece.
  • First come first serve! I do run a free art forum but i'll prioritize the art from this forum since they're paid content.
  • Pricing will be stablished for each base, but they'll mostly be the same price, custom orders will be more expensive and complex.
  • Deliver will be a bit varied, but I promisse they won't take longer than 2 weeks, if they do I'll do a 50% discount and explain why it took longer on a PM.

What will I NOT draw:
  • Any NSFW.
  • Hateful, triggering or abusive content.
  • Anyting against Flight Rising's TOS.

What will I draw:
  • FR dragons only, small animals can be added as decoration, trinkets and small objects for background.
  • Nature elements like trees, flowers, mushrooms and etc as decorations or background.
  • Small wounds, scars and blood, nothing too gory or against Flight Rising's TOS.

I have the right to decline any comissions if i feel too unconfortable to draw it/feel like I can't achieve what's being requested

FR Payment specifications

I'm still fairly new to selling art, and i have no clue on how to price up stuff lol but here's the git of what I can think of atm, I'll accept mixed payment too:

• Conversion from Gems to Treasure is 1G:1000T
  • Festival currency is 1:1G
  • I also accept Festival Items, like Skins, Familiars, Apparel; etc
  • Retired Items (Familiars, Apparels)
  • Familiars that I don't own
  • Unhatched eggs 1:100G
  • Gem Marketplace Items
  • Skins/Accents (Fest or Custom)
  • Scatterscrolls
  • Eye Vials

Discounts! You can stack two of these:

• 5% for Wind Flight
  • 10% for friends
  • 10% for Affiliates (Either with my art shop or my Adoption Center!)
  • 5% if you have adopted a Veil from my Adoption Center
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
Slots and Pinlist!

Base Slots
Quote:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Custom Slots
Quote:
1: kaniari (Fully Colored Full body 2 dragons)
2:
Pinglist
Quote:
general: @/Screenmaster
Custom slots: @/kaniari
Order Form
Quote:
Base or Custom?
Name of the Base (If its a base)/ Custom details (If its a custom)
Shaded base or not?
Payment: (Gems, Treasure, Mixed, etc)
Notes: Apparel/skin or extras you want included
Slots and Pinlist!

Base Slots
Quote:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Custom Slots
Quote:
1: kaniari (Fully Colored Full body 2 dragons)
2:
Pinglist
Quote:
general: @/Screenmaster
Custom slots: @/kaniari
Order Form
Quote:
Base or Custom?
Name of the Base (If its a base)/ Custom details (If its a custom)
Shaded base or not?
Payment: (Gems, Treasure, Mixed, etc)
Notes: Apparel/skin or extras you want included
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
[center][b]Bases[/b][/center] There are more to be added, of course, there will be at least one unique base for each dragon! Scholar Wildclaw- 50,000T/50G Genes and eyes don't need funding! Male: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651487945592930306/817159199980781598/wildclaw_base_2.png[/img] Female: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651487945592930306/817180890190446602/wildclaw_base_1_female.png[/img] [LIST] [*]Skins will be 50,000T/50G on each base! [*]You can pick one extra for free! (An apparel? maybe a planted pot on top of the Scholar's table? Its your choice!) [*]Aditional extras will be 10,000T/10G for basic designs, 30,000T/30G for ''mid tier'' and 100,000T/100G for complex; I honestly don't have much in mind, but atm an example of simple are hats, example of ''mid tier'' are the silks and of complex Flameforger Crucible, for my poor hand's sake, complex extras will be limited to one per piece. (I might make a list of those later) [/LIST] ------------- [center][b]Custom Art Details[/b][/center] Custom pieces work on 3 tiers each: [b][center]Busts[/center][/b] Bust Sketch: 80,000T/80G Bust Flat Colored: 120,000T/120G Bust Fully Colored (cell shaded or smooth): 150,000T/150G (Apparels will be free on busts! Want an extra like a lil bird? Also free :D) [b][center]Full Body[/center][/b] Full Body Sketch: 100,000T/100G Full Body Flat Colored: 150,000T/150G (Extra dragons will add 70,000T/70G) Full Body Fully Colored (cell shaded/smooth): 200,000T/200G (Extra dragons will add 100,000T/100G)(You get 1 free apparel/extra slot, pricing for extras will be the same as the bases) -------- Simple Backgrounds will be 20,000T/20G and Complex ones will be 200,00T/200G
Bases

There are more to be added, of course, there will be at least one unique base for each dragon!

Scholar Wildclaw- 50,000T/50G Genes and eyes don't need funding!

Male:
wildclaw_base_2.png

Female:
wildclaw_base_1_female.png
  • Skins will be 50,000T/50G on each base!
  • You can pick one extra for free! (An apparel? maybe a planted pot on top of the Scholar's table? Its your choice!)
  • Aditional extras will be 10,000T/10G for basic designs, 30,000T/30G for ''mid tier'' and 100,000T/100G for complex; I honestly don't have much in mind, but atm an example of simple are hats, example of ''mid tier'' are the silks and of complex Flameforger Crucible, for my poor hand's sake, complex extras will be limited to one per piece.

(I might make a list of those later)

Custom Art Details

Custom pieces work on 3 tiers each:

Busts

Bust Sketch: 80,000T/80G

Bust Flat Colored: 120,000T/120G

Bust Fully Colored (cell shaded or smooth): 150,000T/150G
(Apparels will be free on busts! Want an extra like a lil bird? Also free :D)

Full Body

Full Body Sketch: 100,000T/100G

Full Body Flat Colored: 150,000T/150G (Extra dragons will add 70,000T/70G)

Full Body Fully Colored (cell shaded/smooth): 200,000T/200G
(Extra dragons will add 100,000T/100G)(You get 1 free apparel/extra slot, pricing for extras will be the same as the bases)

Simple Backgrounds will be 20,000T/20G and Complex ones will be 200,00T/200G

mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Examples:
None yet
Examples:
None yet
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
[center][b]Affiliates:[/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2931108/1#post_45263734][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796831618006253592/811817540506353664/20210217_233216.png[/img][/url] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2981822/1#post_46692244][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796831618006253592/817982935990665236/20210306_235135.png[/img][/url][/center][/center]
Affiliates:
20210217_233216.png

20210306_235135.png
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Lil warning on the prices! Once I figure out how to work with Paypal and how to work with dif currency (since im from brazil, a dolar here is like 5 bucks) Ill sort out the pay with USD and prob pump my art's price a lil since 1USD=100G;; But that will take a long time since theres a lot of numbers to go through!

I also need some help on that so if you can help me out please send me a PM so we can talk! Thank you in advance!

I think i figured out, ill try to keep USD payments fixated on Max 60$ for the Fully Colored Full body pieces (like, it'll be fixated with that price regardless of extras and background) discounts will be applied so worry not!
I think cheapest will be 5$ for each base, also fixated!
Lil warning on the prices! Once I figure out how to work with Paypal and how to work with dif currency (since im from brazil, a dolar here is like 5 bucks) Ill sort out the pay with USD and prob pump my art's price a lil since 1USD=100G;; But that will take a long time since theres a lot of numbers to go through!

I also need some help on that so if you can help me out please send me a PM so we can talk! Thank you in advance!

I think i figured out, ill try to keep USD payments fixated on Max 60$ for the Fully Colored Full body pieces (like, it'll be fixated with that price regardless of extras and background) discounts will be applied so worry not!
I think cheapest will be 5$ for each base, also fixated!
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Reserved-
Reserved-
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
First Base finished! The Scholar Wildclaw is now my first base from many to come! Female version will be ready asap! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651487945592930306/817159199980781598/wildclaw_base_2.png[/img]
First Base finished! The Scholar Wildclaw is now my first base from many to come! Female version will be ready asap!

wildclaw_base_2.png
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Aaaaand we're open!
Aaaaand we're open!
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
@gabssey
I'd love a ping for when you open customs, please! <3
@gabssey
I'd love a ping for when you open customs, please! <3
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
1 2 3