Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore: Charon's Wyrmwound Ride [CLOSED]
Why hello there! I see you are interested in a ride? sneezes
You know, that a great foolish idea! I can give you a tour for (i will insert price later). However, if you choose to jump off that's on you....
please don't ping me, I have subbed! <3
Why hello there! I see you are interested in a ride? sneezes
You know, that a great foolish idea! I can give you a tour for (i will insert price later). However, if you choose to jump off that's on you....
please don't ping me, I have subbed! <3
plaguefull.png
Lore
Welcome to my lore shop! During RoR, you can get the chance to buy a snippet of lore, in which Charon will give you a personalized tour as you float along the Wyrmwound!
How this Works
You buy ticket, and inform Charon of what kinda stuff you'd like to learn more about, and he'll give a detailed description as you ride! Now the boat has limited space (3 spots), so if you want to get a lift, you get added to the ping list to ensure you don't miss out on the fun!

*Please note that I wont RP as your dragon. It'll be one sided, as he rambles on as your dragon chills on the boat
**Feel free to check out Charon's bio to see how I write lore
Lore
Welcome to my lore shop! During RoR, you can get the chance to buy a snippet of lore, in which Charon will give you a personalized tour as you float along the Wyrmwound!
How this Works
You buy ticket, and inform Charon of what kinda stuff you'd like to learn more about, and he'll give a detailed description as you ride! Now the boat has limited space (3 spots), so if you want to get a lift, you get added to the ping list to ensure you don't miss out on the fun!

*Please note that I wont RP as your dragon. It'll be one sided, as he rambles on as your dragon chills on the boat
**Feel free to check out Charon's bio to see how I write lore
plaguefull.png
[quote=Pinglist]@plight @crowharlequin @Cokebubble[/quote]
Pinglist wrote:
plaguefull.png
reserved
reserved
plaguefull.png
Open for pinglist additions only atm!
Open for pinglist additions only atm!
plaguefull.png