Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Java's Joyeus Art [Emblems/Banners/etc]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Hutt

Noted! Let me ask some questions about your commission to determine a good price estimate!

Which of these would you like added?:
-Genes
-apparel
-Shading
-Type of halo, elemental or custom

As for the banner,, what type of design are you looking for? Any specific theme? Certain apparel themed? Flight themed?
@Hutt

Noted! Let me ask some questions about your commission to determine a good price estimate!

-Genes
-apparel
-Shading

As for the banner,, what type of design are you looking for? Any specific theme? Certain apparel themed? Flight themed?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
Yes to all of those. Apparel would maybe only be the monocle unless you can find a way to make the tophat fit? :^o
I’m not sure what kind of halo would fit.. maybe something based on his onyx pendants? So custom!

As for the banner I’d imagine something related to riches, like gold coin piles, gems, and marble pillars fitting of a manor!
@JavaMP
Yes to all of those. Apparel would maybe only be the monocle unless you can find a way to make the tophat fit? :^o
I’m not sure what kind of halo would fit.. maybe something based on his onyx pendants? So custom!

As for the banner I’d imagine something related to riches, like gold coin piles, gems, and marble pillars fitting of a manor!
signature.png
@Hutt Noted! If we include everything your price would be around 600-700g! The final price will be determined after the final design sketch has been created! I will try and start on your first thing tomorrow, do you have a discord by any chance? That way I could send you WIPs a lot easier and ask for feedback! As for the tophat, I have included it in two design already to give you an idea on how it looks! [quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iQuh7NC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FW1dt01.png[/img][/quote]
@Hutt
Noted! If we include everything your price would be around 600-700g! The final price will be determined after the final design sketch has been created! I will try and start on your first thing tomorrow, do you have a discord by any chance? That way I could send you WIPs a lot easier and ask for feedback!

As for the tophat, I have included it in two design already to give you an idea on how it looks!
Quote:
iQuh7NC.png
FW1dt01.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
I'm super interested in a slot, but I have a question - would you be able to resize a banner style emblem to fit in a user description?
@JavaMP
I'm super interested in a slot, but I have a question - would you be able to resize a banner style emblem to fit in a user description?
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

I can yes! If anyone wants to request a specific size ratio, I will draw in that ratio! All you need to give me is what size you want your final to be in and I'll adjust accordingly! This does not add any extra costs!
@Hoku

I can yes! If anyone wants to request a specific size ratio, I will draw in that ratio! All you need to give me is what size you want your final to be in and I'll adjust accordingly! This does not add any extra costs!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP Awesome! Could you do a banner 350px wide of this girl (without the helmet)? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27339][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/274/27339_350.png[/img][/url]
@JavaMP
Awesome! Could you do a banner 350px wide of this girl (without the helmet)?
27339_350.png
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

Noted! Allow me to ask a few more question about your commission to get a good price estimate down and a general idea for the design!

-Genes
-apparel
-Shading

You can also add me on discord for easy of working! JavaMP#8390
@Hoku

Noted! Allow me to ask a few more question about your commission to get a good price estimate down and a general idea for the design!

-Genes
-apparel
-Shading

You can also add me on discord for easy of working! JavaMP#8390
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP Hi there! If you're still taking orders, I'd love to get a banner from you, please. ^^ Username: Disillusionist | Dragon: The dragon is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68689060]here[/url], but I'd like you to please refer to the full oufit: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=68689060&skin=35024&apparel=27203,35527,28809,31685,36025,10730,10716,11671,27766,10879,28811&xt=dressing.png[/img] | Emblem Type: banner w/ emblem + apparel, skin, genes | Halo: Spellwrought Halo | Apparel: Would it be possible to incorporate design elements from everything [i]except[/i] the Teardrop Pastel pieces (since they're quite small)? I'm thinking of a bright, colorful celestial theme. | UMA: [skin=35024] | Extras: I saw that you're also accepting familiars you don't have. Would you be open to mixed payment? One or both of these, and the rest in gems: [item=quetzeel] LAH 223g [item=blotched quetzeel] LAH 270g
@JavaMP Hi there! If you're still taking orders, I'd love to get a banner from you, please. ^^

Username: Disillusionist
| Dragon: The dragon is here, but I'd like you to please refer to the full oufit:
dragon?did=68689060&skin=35024&apparel=27203,35527,28809,31685,36025,10730,10716,11671,27766,10879,28811&xt=dressing.png

| Emblem Type: banner w/ emblem + apparel, skin, genes
| Halo: Spellwrought Halo
| Apparel: Would it be possible to incorporate design elements from everything except the Teardrop Pastel pieces (since they're quite small)? I'm thinking of a bright, colorful celestial theme.
| UMA:
| Extras: I saw that you're also accepting familiars you don't have. Would you be open to mixed payment? One or both of these, and the rest in gems:
Quetzeel LAH 223g
Blotched Quetzeel LAH 270g
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Can I be added to your ping list, please?
Can I be added to your ping list, please?
@Disillusionist
Hello! Will add you to my slots! I do accept partials in familiars and would love to accept both your fams for a 493g discount!

Your design would be in the 550-700g range but a more accurate price will be given once the final design sketch has been finished!

For communication and sharing WIPs for feedback and edits, I prefer using discord as it is easier for me! If you have a discord, feel free to add me JavaMP#8390

If you don't have a discord or aren't active on there, I an also share WIPs through PMs here but know that my responce time might be slower with it!
@Disillusionist
Hello! Will add you to my slots! I do accept partials in familiars and would love to accept both your fams for a 493g discount!

Your design would be in the 550-700g range but a more accurate price will be given once the final design sketch has been finished!

For communication and sharing WIPs for feedback and edits, I prefer using discord as it is easier for me! If you have a discord, feel free to add me JavaMP#8390

If you don't have a discord or aren't active on there, I an also share WIPs through PMs here but know that my responce time might be slower with it!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28