Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Java's Joyeus Art [Emblems/Banners/etc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Cryptidove

Thank you for the offer but I sadly have to decline. I'm saving up for gene projects and expansions so I only accept treasure and gems atm ^^''
@Cryptidove

Thank you for the offer but I sadly have to decline. I'm saving up for gene projects and expansions so I only accept treasure and gems atm ^^''
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
That’s fine, thanks for letting me know. [emoji=new friend size=1]
That’s fine, thanks for letting me know.
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
@JavaMP
I believe I know what I want, (technically) three different emblems with banners. Do you mind if i PM you for Discord to discuss?
@JavaMP
I believe I know what I want, (technically) three different emblems with banners. Do you mind if i PM you for Discord to discuss?
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@ElysionLycaon

Sounds good! My discord tag is JavaMP#8390
@ElysionLycaon

Sounds good! My discord tag is JavaMP#8390
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
bumperino! Opened more slots!
bumperino! Opened more slots!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP Hi there! How much would a banner for this dragon be, including genes, accent, and any apparel that'll be visible? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50171870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501719/50171870_350.png[/img][/url]
@JavaMP

Hi there! How much would a banner for this dragon be, including genes, accent, and any apparel that'll be visible?

50171870_350.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Drymm

Heya! Including everything, it would be around 550g but can go to 600 depending on how complex of a design you would like to see for the banner and if you want a custom halo design or a predesigned elemental one ^^
@Drymm

Heya! Including everything, it would be around 550g but can go to 600 depending on how complex of a design you would like to see for the banner and if you want a custom halo design or a predesigned elemental one ^^
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

Sounds good! The fire halo would be nice. If you need anything from me you can contact me here or on Discord, I'm on the Realms Rising server.
@JavaMP

Sounds good! The fire halo would be nice. If you need anything from me you can contact me here or on Discord, I'm on the Realms Rising server.
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@JavaMP hey there! I'm interested, but first I'd like to ask, is the banner an addition to the emblem, or is the 500g-700g the price for the emblem + banner? :0
@JavaMP hey there! I'm interested, but first I'd like to ask, is the banner an addition to the emblem, or is the 500g-700g the price for the emblem + banner? :0
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
@Snoops
Heya!

A banner design with an emblem in the middle is 500-700g while a seperate emblem without banner starts from 300! so yes the 500-700 is the price for an emblem+banner :D
@Snoops
Heya!

A banner design with an emblem in the middle is 500-700g while a seperate emblem without banner starts from 300! so yes the 500-700 is the price for an emblem+banner :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28