Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Java's Joyeus Art [Emblems/Banners/etc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@SelfHybrid

Heya! I charged Lomon for his banner emblem 475g so depending on how you want yours designed, the price would be around that number!

I can add you to a slot right away but I will apologize beforehand if I am a bit slower than usual! I got a new temporary job for the next few weeks which is causing me to not be able to work on art during weekdays but I am completly free during weekends!
@SelfHybrid

Heya! I charged Lomon for his banner emblem 475g so depending on how you want yours designed, the price would be around that number!

I can add you to a slot right away but I will apologize beforehand if I am a bit slower than usual! I got a new temporary job for the next few weeks which is causing me to not be able to work on art during weekdays but I am completly free during weekends!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
I'd love to be added, thank you! Should I DM you on Discord for details? I'm in no hurry so no worries :)
@JavaMP
I'd love to be added, thank you! Should I DM you on Discord for details? I'm in no hurry so no worries :)
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@SelfHybrid

Discord would be lovely! I need to work on food for tonight rn but feel free to send over the details of your order so that I can take a look afterwards ^^
@SelfHybrid

Discord would be lovely! I need to work on food for tonight rn but feel free to send over the details of your order so that I can take a look afterwards ^^
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[center][Font= Times New Roman] @JavaMP Hi there! I find these absolutely stunning and was wondering how much one would cost for this guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68129536][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/681296/68129536.png[/img][/url] with his [item= Alchemist Eyewear] and [item= gold glasses] ?

@JavaMP
Hi there! I find these absolutely stunning and was wondering how much one would cost for this guy 68129536.png
with his
Alchemist Eyewear and Gold Glasses
?
ilzE5lz.png >> My Discord Server!
>> Oitykru’s Oddities
>> Current Wishlist
b95c95bb263d05f0a390a612384b48a2c8aec7b3.png 2cc84e619ddca89fb9f2dc9bc07a6b6357cb718e.png
@Oitykru

Hello! I can add you to a slot if you'd like! For a more accurate price estimation I would like to ask a few questions:

-Would you like a predesigned elemental halo , A custom Halo or No halo?
-Would you like to add genes or prefer a flat color?
-Do you want anything custom designed like a banner or have any extra elements around the main emblem?

Thank you for considering to commission me! Responce time might be a bit delayed as dinner just got ready for me
@Oitykru

Hello! I can add you to a slot if you'd like! For a more accurate price estimation I would like to ask a few questions:

-Would you like a predesigned elemental halo , A custom Halo or No halo?
-Would you like to add genes or prefer a flat color?
-Do you want anything custom designed like a banner or have any extra elements around the main emblem?

Thank you for considering to commission me! Responce time might be a bit delayed as dinner just got ready for me
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif

@JavaMP

For the questions:
- I’m thinking of probably a custom Halo
- I would love if you could draw his genes :>
- I would like a banner to go along with the emblem if possible,
I can message you a bad sketch of the idea I have in mind - if that’s alright lol

@JavaMP

For the questions:
- I’m thinking of probably a custom Halo
- I would love if you could draw his genes :>
- I would like a banner to go along with the emblem if possible,
I can message you a bad sketch of the idea I have in mind - if that’s alright lol
ilzE5lz.png >> My Discord Server!
>> Oitykru’s Oddities
>> Current Wishlist
b95c95bb263d05f0a390a612384b48a2c8aec7b3.png 2cc84e619ddca89fb9f2dc9bc07a6b6357cb718e.png
@Oitykru

Sounds good! feel free to send it over! Depending on how complex the banner is, the price would at minimum be 475g and max 525g!
@Oitykru

Sounds good! feel free to send it over! Depending on how complex the banner is, the price would at minimum be 475g and max 525g!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Added banner option permantly!
Added banner option permantly!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Hi! Want to do an art trade? I can draw a baby mirror for you again (but different) for the mirror project…I also have spare dunerunners.
Hi! Want to do an art trade? I can draw a baby mirror for you again (but different) for the mirror project…I also have spare dunerunners.
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
@ElysionLycaon

I absolutely adore these!
Pinging myself so I can find this post in the future for when I know exactly what I would like <3
@ElysionLycaon

I absolutely adore these!
Pinging myself so I can find this post in the future for when I know exactly what I would like <3
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28