Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Java's Joyeus Art [Emblems/Banners/etc]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
@BadJuju

I can try something like that! Not 100% sure yet how I would price it but feel free to shoot me an idea of what kind of elements you'd like to see and I'll sketch something out! General space, planets, stars, whatever! Open to anything :D

Might price each element around the base custom emblem design with a discount when bundled together so an absolute max of 1.5kg but it will most likely be lower than that as it is just a high roll atm when I don't have a complete vision of what you'd like ^^
@BadJuju

I can try something like that! Not 100% sure yet how I would price it but feel free to shoot me an idea of what kind of elements you'd like to see and I'll sketch something out! General space, planets, stars, whatever! Open to anything :D

Might price each element around the base custom emblem design with a discount when bundled together so an absolute max of 1.5kg but it will most likely be lower than that as it is just a high roll atm when I don't have a complete vision of what you'd like ^^
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
I can work with 1.5KG =) Of course, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the price is lower than that, but I also know you do really really good work!

To go into more details about what I'm after, I'm hoping for a space theme centered around stars. No planets, no moons, just stars, nebulas, space dust, and galaxies, maybe a starburst or a black hole tossed in if they work well into everything =) Main colors of the theme should be black, phathlo and abyss, but I'm not aginst other colors being tossed in to break everything up =) I'm a big sucker on transparent elements being woven in so that it's not just a solid mass of a picture.

If I can give any more specifics about what I'm after, just let me know, but I'm happy to leave this up to you because I've seen your emblems and artwork and know you have a way better eye than me for this type of stuff =)
@JavaMP
I can work with 1.5KG =) Of course, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the price is lower than that, but I also know you do really really good work!

To go into more details about what I'm after, I'm hoping for a space theme centered around stars. No planets, no moons, just stars, nebulas, space dust, and galaxies, maybe a starburst or a black hole tossed in if they work well into everything =) Main colors of the theme should be black, phathlo and abyss, but I'm not aginst other colors being tossed in to break everything up =) I'm a big sucker on transparent elements being woven in so that it's not just a solid mass of a picture.

If I can give any more specifics about what I'm after, just let me know, but I'm happy to leave this up to you because I've seen your emblems and artwork and know you have a way better eye than me for this type of stuff =)
@BadJuju

Sounds good! I'll add you to my slots and will message ypu when I can get started <3 ty for commissioning me once more!!
@BadJuju

Sounds good! I'll add you to my slots and will message ypu when I can get started <3 ty for commissioning me once more!!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I need to sincerely apologize to both of you for the heavy delay in commissions. I'm neck deep in midterms and trying to get an adopt finished before shadow v ice starts and only gotten 1/3rd done on that front >.< I swear I will dive into both of your requested pieces as soon as I finish these and get midterms out of the way but I cannot for certain say when that will be... I'm super sorry

@MythicalViper @BadJuju
I need to sincerely apologize to both of you for the heavy delay in commissions. I'm neck deep in midterms and trying to get an adopt finished before shadow v ice starts and only gotten 1/3rd done on that front >.< I swear I will dive into both of your requested pieces as soon as I finish these and get midterms out of the way but I cannot for certain say when that will be... I'm super sorry

@MythicalViper @BadJuju
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
No rush on my end! Take all the time you need and good luck with your midterms and new adopt!
@JavaMP
No rush on my end! Take all the time you need and good luck with your midterms and new adopt!
@BadJuju

Got some free days coming up and I'm all caught up on commissions! I can start working on your ideas so feel free to shoot me a messages of all parts you want made! According to your initial order, you wanted a side banner, a divider and a bottom banner but let me know if anything changed there!
@BadJuju

Got some free days coming up and I'm all caught up on commissions! I can start working on your ideas so feel free to shoot me a messages of all parts you want made! According to your initial order, you wanted a side banner, a divider and a bottom banner but let me know if anything changed there!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
Great! And nope, nothing's changed on my end =). A side banner, a divider and a bottom banner sounds perfect to me. Can't wait to get started and get into the nitty gritty of all this again!
@JavaMP
Great! And nope, nothing's changed on my end =). A side banner, a divider and a bottom banner sounds perfect to me. Can't wait to get started and get into the nitty gritty of all this again!
[ Ordering for @meriwether ]
| Username: meriwether
| Dragon: her except with the scry & outfit in her bio.
| Emblem Type: banner
| if banner? Banner theme: lore themed. she's based on a character who is a deity of bloodrights. elements that would be in theme for her (other than blood) would be slightly tattered parchments, red ink, thorns, smoke, stained glass. she's got a short bio bit if it helps at all.
| Halo: custom. a wreath of thorns and/or smoke.
| Apparel: she's wearing the champion's skull apparel, but if she could be drawn with just the rings on the antlers & not the skull itself, that'd be great!
| UMA: none
| Eye type: primal
| Extras: gonna be very busy the next few weeks so i might be slow to respond to messages, but saw on discord you had some slots open & wanted to spoil my new girl :)

| Discord?: r_bin#3865
[ Ordering for @meriwether ]
| Username: meriwether
| Dragon: her except with the scry & outfit in her bio.
| Emblem Type: banner
| if banner? Banner theme: lore themed. she's based on a character who is a deity of bloodrights. elements that would be in theme for her (other than blood) would be slightly tattered parchments, red ink, thorns, smoke, stained glass. she's got a short bio bit if it helps at all.
| Halo: custom. a wreath of thorns and/or smoke.
| Apparel: she's wearing the champion's skull apparel, but if she could be drawn with just the rings on the antlers & not the skull itself, that'd be great!
| UMA: none
| Eye type: primal
| Extras: gonna be very busy the next few weeks so i might be slow to respond to messages, but saw on discord you had some slots open & wanted to spoil my new girl :)

| Discord?: r_bin#3865
2c927241c9511802456ae47293932d8d6c20a46c.png
5OZS7SI.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
Could I be added to the general pinglist perchance, please?
Could I be added to the general pinglist perchance, please?
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28