Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | usd pwyw watercolor commissions!
1 2
[center][emoji=palette size=1] [size=6][b]hello it is art time[/b][/size] [emoji=rainbow size=1] hi! how are you guys! i'm... doing better? yeah. anyway. i'd kinda like to do some art! digital art is currently very difficult and not fun, but watercolors are great. so i'm doing watercolor commissions! ----- [b]these are pwyw with a minimum price of $25.[/b] meaning, as long as you offer a price over $25, i will likely accept. please keep in mind, however, your price determines the level of detail and how much of your character is visible. for example, an offer of $25 for a complex character will only get you a headshot or waist-up. simpler characters may still get a full body for lower offers. i can also ship your original painting to you! no extra fee, only the price of shipping. shipping within the US is $5, past that i would have to ask. please let me know you want it shipped before i send the invoice. they'll be shipped between cardboard to prevent bending, in a padded waterproof envelope. ----- any kind of character is ok! i especially enjoy drawing body horror, monsters, and d&d (or d&d-adjacent) characters, but pretty much anything goes. no robots or full armor but robotic/metal parts are fine. also nothing hateful, violent, or sexual. no children please! (baby animals are fine, but no baby people. not good at those.) backgrounds will be very simple: a single color wash, a gradient, or a vague approximation of a landscape. nothing real complicated. one prop maximum (like a weapon or book or w/e), no background items, pets/familiars, or additional characters. i'm trying to keep myself from getting overwhelmed. please note! i may not be able to match colors perfectly. i'll mix my palette to get as close as i can, but it probably won't be perfect. not much i can do about that. ----- [size=5][b]examples![/b][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a1e80083cc397630c158e5d8dab09344/35482b8647e4a1af-ae/s2048x3072/a8d10f9cfda520794564d419051dde8cb1c9dede.jpg[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a23f73d34552e730e37185dc71a40e6d/35482b8647e4a1af-18/s2048x3072/81c5a56497c2f9ac5cd009414f42ff4b6508b13b.jpg[/img] (i forgot to take pics after i flattened these asdsadfs- if you don't want it shipped, i'll flatten before taking photos, if you do, i'll flatten before shipping it out.) please note: watercolor orders will be scanned or photographed, then edited to preserve vibrancy. my paints are decently vibrant but my phone colors vary wildly from my laptop's. sorry about that. please let me know if you need more specific examples! ----- [size=5][b]how to order![/b][/size] [b]please fill this out in full to place an order.[/b] there is no need to ping me, i am subscribed. [b]character:[/b] (image references only) (links to more images are ok, no descriptions*) [b]pose/expression:[/b] (or leave it up to me) [b]other:[/b] (background, markings, etc) *i work from description ONLY for d&d/ttrpg characters, and i ask a design fee of $5-10. please be as detailed as possible and item/clothing refs/examples are appreciated. ----- [size=5][b]payment![/b][/size] [b]payment is through paypal invoice only, and i DO NOT take payment in cryptocurrency.[/b] if you attempt to pay me in crypto, i will refund you, cancel your commission, and ban you from buying from me again. after i confirm your order, i will send you a sketch to approve. i will do small edits and a maximum of one entire redraw. once you approve the sketch, i will send you the invoice. please pay as soon as you can. i will send you your finished piece once it is complete, and once i have received payment. if needed, i'll do any small edits, and once you're happy with it, i'll post it publicly and our transaction is complete. thanks, have a nice day. tips are appreciated but not required- however, keep in mind paypal takes a fee. ----- [size=5][b]slots![/b][/size] 1. i'm currently only taking one slot at a time- i tend to get overwhelmed if i have multiple orders lined up at once. ----- thanks for looking! if you can't order, a bump/boost or a good luck wish is also great to see. have a nice day![/center]
hello it is art time

hi! how are you guys! i'm... doing better? yeah.

anyway. i'd kinda like to do some art! digital art is currently very difficult and not fun, but watercolors are great. so i'm doing watercolor commissions!

these are pwyw with a minimum price of $25.

meaning, as long as you offer a price over $25, i will likely accept. please keep in mind, however, your price determines the level of detail and how much of your character is visible. for example, an offer of $25 for a complex character will only get you a headshot or waist-up. simpler characters may still get a full body for lower offers.

i can also ship your original painting to you! no extra fee, only the price of shipping. shipping within the US is $5, past that i would have to ask. please let me know you want it shipped before i send the invoice.
they'll be shipped between cardboard to prevent bending, in a padded waterproof envelope.

any kind of character is ok! i especially enjoy drawing body horror, monsters, and d&d (or d&d-adjacent) characters, but pretty much anything goes. no robots or full armor but robotic/metal parts are fine. also nothing hateful, violent, or sexual. no children please! (baby animals are fine, but no baby people. not good at those.)

backgrounds will be very simple: a single color wash, a gradient, or a vague approximation of a landscape. nothing real complicated.

one prop maximum (like a weapon or book or w/e), no background items, pets/familiars, or additional characters. i'm trying to keep myself from getting overwhelmed.

please note! i may not be able to match colors perfectly. i'll mix my palette to get as close as i can, but it probably won't be perfect. not much i can do about that.

examples!

a8d10f9cfda520794564d419051dde8cb1c9dede.jpg
81c5a56497c2f9ac5cd009414f42ff4b6508b13b.jpg
(i forgot to take pics after i flattened these asdsadfs- if you don't want it shipped, i'll flatten before taking photos, if you do, i'll flatten before shipping it out.)

please note: watercolor orders will be scanned or photographed, then edited to preserve vibrancy. my paints are decently vibrant but my phone colors vary wildly from my laptop's. sorry about that.

please let me know if you need more specific examples!

how to order!

please fill this out in full to place an order.
there is no need to ping me, i am subscribed.

character: (image references only)
(links to more images are ok, no descriptions*)
pose/expression: (or leave it up to me)
other: (background, markings, etc)

*i work from description ONLY for d&d/ttrpg characters, and i ask a design fee of $5-10. please be as detailed as possible and item/clothing refs/examples are appreciated.

payment!

payment is through paypal invoice only, and i DO NOT take payment in cryptocurrency.
if you attempt to pay me in crypto, i will refund you, cancel your commission, and ban you from buying from me again.

after i confirm your order, i will send you a sketch to approve. i will do small edits and a maximum of one entire redraw. once you approve the sketch, i will send you the invoice. please pay as soon as you can. i will send you your finished piece once it is complete, and once i have received payment. if needed, i'll do any small edits, and once you're happy with it, i'll post it publicly and our transaction is complete. thanks, have a nice day.

tips are appreciated but not required- however, keep in mind paypal takes a fee.

slots!

i'm currently only taking one slot at a time- i tend to get overwhelmed if i have multiple orders lined up at once.

thanks for looking!
if you can't order, a bump/boost or a good luck wish is also great to see.

have a nice day!
2a4071489788b28ad3eb30a64959cbdd8d1af108.png
notes:

i reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.

no, i am not currently taking FRC commissions.
no, i don't know when i will be.
no, i don't have a long-term pinglist for them.

my mental health is not the best at the moment. please don't try to argue with me about prices or if a character is appropriate. please don't be rude to me if i reject your order. i'm doing the best i can.

turnaround time should hopefully be less than two weeks. i'll let you know if something comes up and i'll take longer.

once i ship your art out, i have no control over it. please don't be rude to me if the mail is taking too long.

i try to respond quickly, but if i don't please don't bombard me with messages.
i won't spend your payment til your piece is done and delivered.

also! as i continue taking these commissions, i will alter my rules and prices. if you want something fitting my current price and guidelines, order now! they might be different when you come back!
notes:

i reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.

no, i am not currently taking FRC commissions.
no, i don't know when i will be.
no, i don't have a long-term pinglist for them.

my mental health is not the best at the moment. please don't try to argue with me about prices or if a character is appropriate. please don't be rude to me if i reject your order. i'm doing the best i can.

turnaround time should hopefully be less than two weeks. i'll let you know if something comes up and i'll take longer.

once i ship your art out, i have no control over it. please don't be rude to me if the mail is taking too long.

i try to respond quickly, but if i don't please don't bombard me with messages.
i won't spend your payment til your piece is done and delivered.

also! as i continue taking these commissions, i will alter my rules and prices. if you want something fitting my current price and guidelines, order now! they might be different when you come back!
pinglist

dragonpals
pinglist

dragonpals
[center][b]past orders![/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/97061f796e1d68660dd348c6158dcf06/68bf6e329fff8503-7b/s2048x3072/d7f484f748b6be6732e1e9028f8572b75a2f0e0b.jpg[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/05b7f2a75c5c23b9ad3a574106400915/c3d05be592189569-fc/s2048x3072/11745ca7e3da0517fa1ee3d6ad8648dfb2b08c0d.jpg[/img] (off-site purchase) [/center]
past orders!

d7f484f748b6be6732e1e9028f8572b75a2f0e0b.jpg

11745ca7e3da0517fa1ee3d6ad8648dfb2b08c0d.jpg
(off-site purchase)
[center][emoji=dog 1 size=1][/center]
Hello! Your art is stunning and I'm highly interested! <3

character: Alessa~
Alessa and Scarlett
type: Horizontal I'm guessing this is what you're asking for; if not, lemme know!
pose/expression: Sitting (maybe paws folded in lap?), content/small smile
other: A field background would be lovely (similar to your first example piece)! If you could add her doll, Scarlett, either next to her or in her lap, that'd be awesome! As far as clothing goes, she tends to wear long sleeved, knee-length dresses with a collar. Trim/cuffs are optional, and most designs/patterns are fine! Honestly just have fun with her dress. If you'd rather stick to a reference for that, just use any of the examples on her toyhouse.
Hello! Your art is stunning and I'm highly interested! <3

character: Alessa~
Alessa and Scarlett
type: Horizontal I'm guessing this is what you're asking for; if not, lemme know!
pose/expression: Sitting (maybe paws folded in lap?), content/small smile
other: A field background would be lovely (similar to your first example piece)! If you could add her doll, Scarlett, either next to her or in her lap, that'd be awesome! As far as clothing goes, she tends to wear long sleeved, knee-length dresses with a collar. Trim/cuffs are optional, and most designs/patterns are fine! Honestly just have fun with her dress. If you'd rather stick to a reference for that, just use any of the examples on her toyhouse.
@Boomerjack
oop sorry, i just copy/pasted my form from a previous sale and forgot to remove the type field lol

yeah i can do that! i'll send a sketch in a day or two and we'll go from there. c:
@Boomerjack
oop sorry, i just copy/pasted my form from a previous sale and forgot to remove the type field lol

yeah i can do that! i'll send a sketch in a day or two and we'll go from there. c:
That's alright! <3

Awesome, I'm excited to see how everything turns out!
That's alright! <3

Awesome, I'm excited to see how everything turns out!
[center]i am open again! price has been adjusted to better reflect time put in. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
i am open again!
price has been adjusted to better reflect time put in.

[center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
1 2