Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Temp Shop| Headshots | USD PINGLIST
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78
He's looking so snazzy! Thanks a ton.
He's looking so snazzy! Thanks a ton.
Withstand_Col.png
@Withstand Glad you think so! <3 You're very welcome!! [emoji=sun size=1]
@Withstand
Glad you think so! <3
You're very welcome!!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Hiya! Can I get a headshot of Evylynn? Paying in T please!
Hiya! Can I get a headshot of Evylynn? Paying in T please!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@ArceusAcelaena
Hihi!
Sure thing! Feel free to hmu with a CR and I'll start asap! (:
@ArceusAcelaena
Hihi!
Sure thing! Feel free to hmu with a CR and I'll start asap! (:
omg sorry, I forgot to ping asdfghjkl o)-( More slots open! (: [quote]@Joywing @SarcasticHawke @Joydom @Prophetess @Askesis @Revuvuzela[/quote]  [right][sub][color=#85644f][b]please tell me if you want to be removed from the pinglist.[/b][/color][/sub][/right]
omg sorry, I forgot to ping asdfghjkl o)-(
More slots open! (:

please tell me if you want to be removed from the pinglist.
Oh cool! Do you think you can do one of my gal here? The album comes with some additional notes on physical traits and such.

I can pay in treasures!
Oh cool! Do you think you can do one of my gal here? The album comes with some additional notes on physical traits and such.

I can pay in treasures!
I'd actually love a couple of these for gems. X) I'm terrible at conversion though - how much would it be in gems for each?

Or, if you'd prefer, I can go sell some gems for treasure really quick! :D
I'd actually love a couple of these for gems. X) I'm terrible at conversion though - how much would it be in gems for each?

Or, if you'd prefer, I can go sell some gems for treasure really quick! :D
@Revuvuzela
HMMM you have a nice gal there *eye emoji*
Sure thing I can! Feel free to hmu with a CR! (:

@Tempered
oooo of course!! I'd love to draw as many as you'd like for you! <3
Each would be 1750g! (:
Feel free to choose whichever you prefer!
@Revuvuzela
HMMM you have a nice gal there *eye emoji*
Sure thing I can! Feel free to hmu with a CR! (:

@Tempered
oooo of course!! I'd love to draw as many as you'd like for you! <3
Each would be 1750g! (:
Feel free to choose whichever you prefer!
Yaaay! Okay! Can I claim a slot? Probably going to order 3 if thats okay, will edit/ post again (with refs info) when I get home!
Yaaay! Okay! Can I claim a slot? Probably going to order 3 if thats okay, will edit/ post again (with refs info) when I get home!
Could I get one of this guy?
Miseria - very wealthy, very proper but also, very grumpy at all times; rarely smiles. Very sharp, angled cheekbones.
Reference 1 & Reference 2

One of this guy?
Jabari - a viking-like archer. A very arrogant young gun who likes having fun more than getting the job done, sometimes.
Reference 1

And one of this guy?
Hotaru - a deity of the arts - he runs a kabuki theater out of his temple. He's very gentle, fun-loving and kind.
Reference 1

And finally, one of this girl?
Styx - a witch from a potion creation family - though she...isn't particularly good at it. Instead, she finds her passion in taking very morbid things such as bones, skulls, etc and decorating them with gems, flowers, etc. Despite the rather macabre hobby, she is a bubbly, sweet girl.
Reference 1

((Apparently, I said three but I really meant four! ;o; Let me know if that's okay!!))

I'll be paying in gems~
Let me know if you need anything else from me, what my total is and when to send payment! :D
Could I get one of this guy?
Miseria - very wealthy, very proper but also, very grumpy at all times; rarely smiles. Very sharp, angled cheekbones.
Reference 1 & Reference 2

One of this guy?
Jabari - a viking-like archer. A very arrogant young gun who likes having fun more than getting the job done, sometimes.
Reference 1

And one of this guy?
Hotaru - a deity of the arts - he runs a kabuki theater out of his temple. He's very gentle, fun-loving and kind.
Reference 1

And finally, one of this girl?
Styx - a witch from a potion creation family - though she...isn't particularly good at it. Instead, she finds her passion in taking very morbid things such as bones, skulls, etc and decorating them with gems, flowers, etc. Despite the rather macabre hobby, she is a bubbly, sweet girl.
Reference 1

((Apparently, I said three but I really meant four! ;o; Let me know if that's okay!!))

I'll be paying in gems~
Let me know if you need anything else from me, what my total is and when to send payment! :D
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78