Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | juga's Chibi Worksop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@script
I'm so happy you like it! I'll happily add you, I'd love to draw for you again :] Thank you again, and have a good one!

@Acilil
Anything is fine!
@script
I'm so happy you like it! I'll happily add you, I'd love to draw for you again :] Thank you again, and have a good one!

@Acilil
Anything is fine!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Brtjeihbivudewshbjfncvnhjkwse y o u r a r t i s s o g o o d o m g m a y i b e a d d e d t o y o u r p i n g l i s t
Brtjeihbivudewshbjfncvnhjkwse y o u r a r t i s s o g o o d o m g m a y i b e a d d e d t o y o u r p i n g l i s t
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm
ahahah thank you so much!!! of course!!
@LeWorm
ahahah thank you so much!!! of course!!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@jzbthx

then i got this girl right here >:Dc

Dragon: https://toyhou.se/9401310.saptongue
Dragon's name: saptongue
Nature/expression: written in her bio!
Apparel?: could you give her some piercings in her ears? kinda experimenting little designs with her-
method of payment: (gems,treasure,usd or mixed) |

@jzbthx

then i got this girl right here >:Dc

Dragon: https://toyhou.se/9401310.saptongue
Dragon's name: saptongue
Nature/expression: written in her bio!
Apparel?: could you give her some piercings in her ears? kinda experimenting little designs with her-
method of payment: (gems,treasure,usd or mixed) |

MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Acilil
Omg what a pretty design!!!! *-* I love her! (glad we settled a good deal for both of us heehee)
feel free to send the cr over and I'll accept once I begin! probably tomorrow, it's getting quite late up here :]
@Acilil
Omg what a pretty design!!!! *-* I love her! (glad we settled a good deal for both of us heehee)
feel free to send the cr over and I'll accept once I begin! probably tomorrow, it's getting quite late up here :]
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@jzbthx

thank youuu aaaa- sending it over now have a good sleep <3
@jzbthx

thank youuu aaaa- sending it over now have a good sleep <3
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@JZBTHX *crashes in* Just checking in for a little interest check! I have this [item=accent: ramlo] accent in my hoard currently sitting there collecting dust- I thought that maybe I could include this for my next order. AH price is 650 gems! Also, feel free to add me to your pinglist indefinitely, I'd like to rent a spot and live there- [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@JZBTHX *crashes in*

Just checking in for a little interest check! I have this Accent: ramlo accent in my hoard currently sitting there collecting dust- I thought that maybe I could include this for my next order. AH price is 650 gems! Also, feel free to add me to your pinglist indefinitely, I'd like to rent a spot and live there-
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Dragon:
simplified

Dragon's name: cassiopeia
Nature/expression: she's a vampire queen - clever/sneaky
Skin?: N
Apparel?: Y
method of payment: usd
Dragon:
simplified

Dragon's name: cassiopeia
Nature/expression: she's a vampire queen - clever/sneaky
Skin?: N
Apparel?: Y
method of payment: usd
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
@Africa
omg absolutely!! I'm glad you asked, I love that skin *-* that and about 300g would be just enough for me honestly!

@moif
I love her! ty for your order :]
you okay DMing over your paypal so I can send you an invoice?
@Africa
omg absolutely!! I'm glad you asked, I love that skin *-* that and about 300g would be just enough for me honestly!

@moif
I love her! ty for your order :]
you okay DMing over your paypal so I can send you an invoice?
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@JZBTHX Hehe, okay! Thank you so much~
@JZBTHX Hehe, okay! Thank you so much~
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35