Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] ♦WP's Humanoid Art! (USD/G)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9a2mcyj.png[/img] [size=5][b]Status: Closed to new orders, but I'm working on WIPs again![/b][/size] [/center] Hiya, name's Ash! I'm offering art of your humanoid characters! Fantasy characters are my specialty, but I can do just about anything human-shaped. I'm happy to draw OC's, fan characters, and gijinkas. Options available: Busts, Full body poses ------ [size=5][center][b]Terms of Use[/b][/center][/size] [LIST] [*]Don't erase my signature [*]Expect your piece to take [i]at least[/i] a week. Feel free to ask for updates and progress shots! [*]A link back to this thread is greatly appreciated. [*] Make sure to save your commission to your own computer after it's done! [*] Feel free to use on any site. [/LIST] [b]Will Draw[/b] [LIST] [*]Humanoid OC's, Fan characters, etc. [*]Dragon Gijinkas, provided you already have a design [*]Light gore [*]Animal characteristics (horns, animal ears, etc.) [*]Historical/fantasy weapons (swords, daggers, knives, bows/quivers, etc.) [/LIST] [b]Won't draw[/b] [LIST] [*]Anything against FR Rules [*]Furries and ferals (this may change in the future) [*]Real-life religious iconography (fictional religions are okay!)[/LIST] ----------- [size=5][center][b]Payment and Pricing[/b][/center][/size] I am currently only accepting gems or USD! Busts are $10 or 1000 gems. Full body poses are $15 or 1500 gems. [LIST] [*]If paying with USD, I will PM you my paypal, cashapp, or venmo information. [/list] I will send you a sketch first, make any changes/fixes you want, then take payment once I have your approval. If I am unable to complete your commission for whatever reason after payment, I will refund you in full.
9a2mcyj.png

Status: Closed to new orders, but I'm working on WIPs again!

Hiya, name's Ash! I'm offering art of your humanoid characters!

Fantasy characters are my specialty, but I can do just about anything human-shaped. I'm happy to draw OC's, fan characters, and gijinkas.

Options available: Busts, Full body poses

Terms of Use
  • Don't erase my signature
  • Expect your piece to take at least a week. Feel free to ask for updates and progress shots!
  • A link back to this thread is greatly appreciated.
  • Make sure to save your commission to your own computer after it's done!
  • Feel free to use on any site.

Will Draw
  • Humanoid OC's, Fan characters, etc.
  • Dragon Gijinkas, provided you already have a design
  • Light gore
  • Animal characteristics (horns, animal ears, etc.)
  • Historical/fantasy weapons (swords, daggers, knives, bows/quivers, etc.)

Won't draw
  • Anything against FR Rules
  • Furries and ferals (this may change in the future)
  • Real-life religious iconography (fictional religions are okay!)

Payment and Pricing

I am currently only accepting gems or USD!

Busts are $10 or 1000 gems.

Full body poses are $15 or 1500 gems.
  • If paying with USD, I will PM you my paypal, cashapp, or venmo information.

I will send you a sketch first, make any changes/fixes you want, then take payment once I have your approval.

If I am unable to complete your commission for whatever reason after payment, I will refund you in full.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/TxtVFOc.png[/img][nextcol] [b]Simple Headshots/busts[/b] $10 / 1000 gems [list] [*]Colored background or transpatent [*]Actual size is *roughly* 650px by 650px, but may vary. [url=https://imgur.com/a/rfuW6PC]Full-size Examples Here[/url] [/list][/columns] [center][b]Simple Full body Pose[/b] $15 / 1500 gems [img]https://i.imgur.com/K69ItTd.png[/img][/center] [list] [*]Colored background or transparent [*]Dimensions may vary. [*]Extra limbs (this includes wings) come with an additional fee [url=https://imgur.com/a/cWh58qE]Full-size examples here[/url] [/list] *Note: I have recently made some big improvements in my style, hence the difference in quality between previous pieces. Your piece will look more like the newer examples seen here!
TxtVFOc.png Simple Headshots/busts
$10 / 1000 gems

Simple Full body Pose
$15 / 1500 gems
K69ItTd.png
  • Colored background or transparent
  • Dimensions may vary.
  • Extra limbs (this includes wings) come with an additional fee
    Full-size examples here

*Note: I have recently made some big improvements in my style, hence the difference in quality between previous pieces. Your piece will look more like the newer examples seen here!

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

[center][b]Order Form[/b][/center] [code] [b]Your character's name and age[/b]: Age doesn't have to be exact, I just need to know how old they should look! [b]Type of Piece[/b]: Bust or Fullbody [b]Background[/b]: Transparent or solid color? You can also specify a color here if you like. [b]Type of Payment[/b]: USD/Gems [b]References[/b]: Link to any visual references you have of your character. [b]Expression and pose[/b]: What kind of pose and expression would you like? Alternatively, tell me a bit about their personality and I'll decide for you. [b]Anything else:[/b] If you have any special requests, stipulations, concerns, or anything else, they go here![/code] ---------------------- [b] [center]Slots[/center][/b] Your piece may take [i]at least[/i] a week to complete. Be patient, but feel free to ask for updates on the status of your order! [b]Gems[/b] [List=1] [*]Withstand (lining) [*]jayquills (not started) [*]Nyght (sketch 2; not started) [/list] [b]USD Slots[/b] [List=1] [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open! [/list] [center] Open Slot Pinglist: @/thanksmeg @/TheRunawayRaven @/Stellori[/center]
Order Form
Code:
[b]Your character's name and age[/b]: Age doesn't have to be exact, I just need to know how old they should look! [b]Type of Piece[/b]: Bust or Fullbody [b]Background[/b]: Transparent or solid color? You can also specify a color here if you like. [b]Type of Payment[/b]: USD/Gems [b]References[/b]: Link to any visual references you have of your character. [b]Expression and pose[/b]: What kind of pose and expression would you like? Alternatively, tell me a bit about their personality and I'll decide for you. [b]Anything else:[/b] If you have any special requests, stipulations, concerns, or anything else, they go here!

Slots

Your piece may take at least a week to complete. Be patient, but feel free to ask for updates on the status of your order!

Gems
  1. Withstand (lining)
  2. jayquills (not started)
  3. Nyght (sketch 2; not started)

USD Slots
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open!

Open Slot Pinglist: @/thanksmeg @/TheRunawayRaven @/Stellori

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

Reserved --
Also, I am now open!
Reserved --
Also, I am now open!

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

[emoji=mirror winking size=1]

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

Hi! Do you take photo references as well, or only visual art references?
Hi! Do you take photo references as well, or only visual art references?
@8by0
Photo references are perfectly fine!
@8by0
Photo references are perfectly fine!

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

Awesome, thank you! Could I possibly reserve a treasure slot while I put together a reference?
Awesome, thank you! Could I possibly reserve a treasure slot while I put together a reference?
@8by0
Sure thing :)
@8by0
Sure thing :)

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

Your name and Character's Name : Weavile; Vaimar

Type of Piece: Bust please

Background: solid color, maybe just a light grey?

Type of Payment: gems

References: imgur album, i hope in-game screenshots are okay ;-;

Expression and pose: really fine with any expression, he's been alive for thousands of years and is tired from all the shenanigans he has to put up with nowadays. normally grumpy/resting angry face.

Anything else: just let me know when i should send payment!
his eyes are just like. weird green energy orbs w/ no pupils as a heads up. i'd prefer if his horns/ears/eyebrows are all kept in the picture, but if it gets too messy (or if the long eyebrows are too much) its totally fine to leave out.
Your name and Character's Name : Weavile; Vaimar

Type of Piece: Bust please

Background: solid color, maybe just a light grey?

Type of Payment: gems

References: imgur album, i hope in-game screenshots are okay ;-;

Expression and pose: really fine with any expression, he's been alive for thousands of years and is tired from all the shenanigans he has to put up with nowadays. normally grumpy/resting angry face.

Anything else: just let me know when i should send payment!
his eyes are just like. weird green energy orbs w/ no pupils as a heads up. i'd prefer if his horns/ears/eyebrows are all kept in the picture, but if it gets too messy (or if the long eyebrows are too much) its totally fine to leave out.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16