Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Creature Headshots by Ark [Full]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Quetzy
Thank you! Wow that's a terrifyingly awesome creature :0
You can send payment when it best fits you, though it'll be a while before I get to work at your commission..
@Quetzy
Thank you! Wow that's a terrifyingly awesome creature :0
You can send payment when it best fits you, though it'll be a while before I get to work at your commission..
@Arkenrall Whoa, your art is gorgeous! You should definitely charge higher for the amount of work that's been put into these...I will send 1kg, do you have a wishlist I can add stuff from?

Creature: I hope this creature is okay?
Type: Full Color
Background: Transparent
Pose / Expression / Personality: No set personality, just a lil weirdo I made up, so go with whatever you most feel like c:
Details: The non-watery parts are meant to be fur, up to you whether you want to render it because my ref style isn't that detailed anyhow ^v^
@Arkenrall Whoa, your art is gorgeous! You should definitely charge higher for the amount of work that's been put into these...I will send 1kg, do you have a wishlist I can add stuff from?

Creature: I hope this creature is okay?
Background: Transparent
Pose / Expression / Personality: No set personality, just a lil weirdo I made up, so go with whatever you most feel like c:
Details: The non-watery parts are meant to be fur, up to you whether you want to render it because my ref style isn't that detailed anyhow ^v^
JBEajtP.gif
@Arkenrall [b]Creature:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62355946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623560/62355946_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type:[/b] Single Color, the blueish copper please [b]Background:[/b] basic scenery like your skydancer example [b]Pose / Expression / Personality:[/b] a smirking expression maybe, he is very arrogant [b]Details:[/b] his beautiful eyes
@Arkenrall
Creature: 62355946_350.png
Type: Single Color, the blueish copper please
Background: basic scenery like your skydancer example
Pose / Expression / Personality: a smirking expression maybe, he is very arrogant
Details: his beautiful eyes
Oh wow, your work is just gorgeous! <3

Creature: Kyrasiritrix

Background: Snowy gusts on a darker background, perhaps? :0

Pose / Expression / Personality: A moment of anger and frustration would be absolutely wonderful! Teeth bared, frosty mist/fog dripping from her teeth as an ice breath weapon is readied, something like that?

Details: She has a helmet, this item is "reskinned" in a sense, it's more bronze than gold in color, and also has accenting jade to mimic the colors of a bronze dragon. If you think of a way to make the rubies look a bit less clunky, you're more than free to rearrange or tweak them :'D

Also, she has this mantle fitted for her, if the bust goes down far enough! If the color palette is a bit funky with the helmet, you can definitely shift the color scheme a little :D
Oh wow, your work is just gorgeous! <3

Creature: Kyrasiritrix

Background: Snowy gusts on a darker background, perhaps? :0

Pose / Expression / Personality: A moment of anger and frustration would be absolutely wonderful! Teeth bared, frosty mist/fog dripping from her teeth as an ice breath weapon is readied, something like that?

Details: She has a helmet, this item is "reskinned" in a sense, it's more bronze than gold in color, and also has accenting jade to mimic the colors of a bronze dragon. If you think of a way to make the rubies look a bit less clunky, you're more than free to rearrange or tweak them :'D

Also, she has this mantle fitted for her, if the bust goes down far enough! If the color palette is a bit funky with the helmet, you can definitely shift the color scheme a little :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Arkenrall You said you don't do humanoid faces, which I assume means probably not this character, but just wanted to double check. References link. (Warning for an unnatural number of eyes, in case that's a thing that bothers you.)
@Arkenrall You said you don't do humanoid faces, which I assume means probably not this character, but just wanted to double check. References link. (Warning for an unnatural number of eyes, in case that's a thing that bothers you.)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Quintillion
Ooh that's going to be fun to work on! I might have to ping you once I'm ready to start on it to get a little more details just in case..
And no need to add more than what I ask for! I learn a lot from each piece I draw, so it pretty much feels like getting paid to practice ^-^;

@Line
Nice coppery spiral there!
The color would be blueish copper, like the color opal gives on the tip of his nose, or more like the blue in his jaw/snout from the starmap? Or the color of his eyes?

@Facinarose
Thank you! That's probably the most dragon-y dragon I'll have drawn in a while >.<
I might have to ping you once I'm ready to start on your order just in case..

@Alestrius
Sorry, that is a little too far from my area of expertise. I don't really enjoy drawing any part of a human head's anatomy, and I don't think anyone would enjoy the resulting drawing haha
That said, she's a fascinating character, and those references for each part of her design look very inspiring!
@Quintillion
Ooh that's going to be fun to work on! I might have to ping you once I'm ready to start on it to get a little more details just in case..
And no need to add more than what I ask for! I learn a lot from each piece I draw, so it pretty much feels like getting paid to practice ^-^;

@Line
Nice coppery spiral there!
The color would be blueish copper, like the color opal gives on the tip of his nose, or more like the blue in his jaw/snout from the starmap? Or the color of his eyes?

@Facinarose
Thank you! That's probably the most dragon-y dragon I'll have drawn in a while >.<
I might have to ping you once I'm ready to start on your order just in case..

@Alestrius
Sorry, that is a little too far from my area of expertise. I don't really enjoy drawing any part of a human head's anatomy, and I don't think anyone would enjoy the resulting drawing haha
That said, she's a fascinating character, and those references for each part of her design look very inspiring!
@Arkenrall All good! Thank you for your consideration and the compliments. :p Have a wonderful day!
@Arkenrall All good! Thank you for your consideration and the compliments. :p Have a wonderful day!
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Arkenrall

I will say it's the blue colour of his wings, if that's not convenient, his jaw's colour is cool too.
@Arkenrall

I will say it's the blue colour of his wings, if that's not convenient, his jaw's colour is cool too.
@Arkenrall that's totally fine! <3 yeah aha, she's one of my DND characters :'D If you need any suggestions/input while working on it, just let me know!
@Arkenrall that's totally fine! <3 yeah aha, she's one of my DND characters :'D If you need any suggestions/input while working on it, just let me know!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Goodness, she's absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much!!! I'll definitely be a returning customer. <3
Goodness, she's absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much!!! I'll definitely be a returning customer. <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17