Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Creature Headshots by Ark [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Lyka
Wow he's gorgeous! Noted ;)
(I might have ping you again later to check out some details once I'm ready to start with it)
@Lyka
Wow he's gorgeous! Noted ;)
(I might have ping you again later to check out some details once I'm ready to start with it)
@XsvL8d Done~! Hope it is to your liking ^u^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/9MJSObY.png[/img]
@XsvL8d
Done~! Hope it is to your liking ^u^

9MJSObY.png
@arkenrall thank you! :D
@arkenrall thank you! :D
1dgHJ.gif
@StrangeJellybean Here it goes~! Hope you like it ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/uHK8mnN.png[/img]
@StrangeJellybean
Here it goes~! Hope you like it ^^
uHK8mnN.png
@Arkenrall aaAAA this is so good!! just sent payment thank you so muchhh
@Arkenrall aaAAA this is so good!! just sent payment thank you so muchhh
510e36aca3e421d78b94b7cc45f10b9f04113fc8.png
jelly/quinn
any pronouns
fr+3
arcaneanim1.gif
nn arcaner.png
n y0iZDj1.png
Join Arcane's Discord!
Out-Of-Flighters Welcome
a blue wolpertinger-like tundra with a dove, scarf, holly, and parchment
@arkenrall Aaaah that skydancer is stunning!! Could I get something similar with my boy, Harmi? :> [b]Creature:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63857537][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638576/63857537_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type:[/b] Single Color, single color being the shade of his eyes/green! [b]Background:[/b] Atmospheric/very basic scenery. Like a BG with a filter/texture slapped on it [b]Pose / Expression / Personality:[/b] Wide-eyed, both cute and creepy. He tends to be very curious and means no harm, even though he tends to spook others away with his large, swirly eyes. [b]Details:[/b] If you want to, feel free to take a look at his lore/bio for inspiration! Other than that, i'm only asking you do his swirly eyes ^^ Do you prefer payment before or after? Edit: Also, do you take mixed payment and what's your g/kt ratio? (I'll still probably pay most in gems)
@arkenrall
Aaaah that skydancer is stunning!! Could I get something similar with my boy, Harmi? :>

Creature: 63857537_350.png
Type: Single Color, single color being the shade of his eyes/green!
Background: Atmospheric/very basic scenery. Like a BG with a filter/texture slapped on it
Pose / Expression / Personality: Wide-eyed, both cute and creepy. He tends to be very curious and means no harm, even though he tends to spook others away with his large, swirly eyes.
Details: If you want to, feel free to take a look at his lore/bio for inspiration! Other than that, i'm only asking you do his swirly eyes ^^

Do you prefer payment before or after?
Edit: Also, do you take mixed payment and what's your g/kt ratio? (I'll still probably pay most in gems)
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
b]Creature:[/b] Still unnamed, my female Beastar OC - 1 ll 2 ll 3
Type: Full Color
Background: A more basic scenery, similar to the Skydancer example.
Pose / Expression / Personality: Personality-wise she is charming, shy, intelligent, and more of a pacifist. She's good at giving shy, big, sweet eyes and likes to be spoken to and avoiding having the first word. She is insecure about her hybrid background, although as an adult her experiences have been positive.
Details: If possible I would love her feral aspects to be highlighted, such as her eyes, fur, and maybe even tips of her fangs? In general, she has more feline features than rabbit, as she is a Norwegian Forest cat x Rex Rabbit hybrid. She likes to dress very femininely, but not inappropriately. More so business casual.

Please let me know if there are any further details I can provide! <3
b]Creature:[/b] Still unnamed, my female Beastar OC - 1 ll 2 ll 3
Type: Full Color
Background: A more basic scenery, similar to the Skydancer example.
Pose / Expression / Personality: Personality-wise she is charming, shy, intelligent, and more of a pacifist. She's good at giving shy, big, sweet eyes and likes to be spoken to and avoiding having the first word. She is insecure about her hybrid background, although as an adult her experiences have been positive.
Details: If possible I would love her feral aspects to be highlighted, such as her eyes, fur, and maybe even tips of her fangs? In general, she has more feline features than rabbit, as she is a Norwegian Forest cat x Rex Rabbit hybrid. She likes to dress very femininely, but not inappropriately. More so business casual.

Please let me know if there are any further details I can provide! <3
@Cheitora Finished~ I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zXbGX9b.png[/img]
@Cheitora
Finished~ I hope you like it!
zXbGX9b.png
@Lokkimus
Wow he's adorable!
Maybe some hazy outlines of gravestones would work for his background, or some dried-up trees but without looking too menacing

@CascadingCosmos
I love her fur coloring! I'm not sure if I'll be able to capture her personality too precisely, but I'll give it my best ;)

@Lokkimus
Wow he's adorable!
Maybe some hazy outlines of gravestones would work for his background, or some dried-up trees but without looking too menacing

@CascadingCosmos
I love her fur coloring! I'm not sure if I'll be able to capture her personality too precisely, but I'll give it my best ;)

@Arkenrall
OH MY GOODNESS HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY MAJESTIC~
That detailing is incredible and he looks so fierce~
Thank you so much, this is EXQUISITE! WOW! Much appreciated! ♥♥♥
Definitely want to commission you again in the future!
@Arkenrall
OH MY GOODNESS HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY MAJESTIC~
That detailing is incredible and he looks so fierce~
Thank you so much, this is EXQUISITE! WOW! Much appreciated! ♥♥♥
Definitely want to commission you again in the future!
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17