Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Creature Headshots by Ark [Full]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="Arkenrall" date="2021-07-02 15:40:33" ] @Luunai Finished~! Hope you like it :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/4tluGmO.png[/img] [/quote] Ark, I love all of your work. Every piece you do is gorgeous and worth every bit we pay for it. But this...this is truly exceptional. What an absolutely stunning piece of work. I would hang this on my wall - really. Can I tip you for this piece?? X'D
Arkenrall wrote on 2021-07-02 15:40:33:
@Luunai
Finished~! Hope you like it :)

4tluGmO.png

Ark, I love all of your work. Every piece you do is gorgeous and worth every bit we pay for it. But this...this is truly exceptional. What an absolutely stunning piece of work. I would hang this on my wall - really. Can I tip you for this piece?? X'D
bHeX9bv.png
@NyfinOfNyx
Aww thank you!! I'm really happy you think so of my work! And no tips are needed haha ^.^
I'll try to keep the style in mind when I get to yours though~
@NyfinOfNyx
Aww thank you!! I'm really happy you think so of my work! And no tips are needed haha ^.^
I'll try to keep the style in mind when I get to yours though~
@LovelyDeeps Finished! Hope you like it~ That was a very fun creature to work with :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/5TiZ3ov.png[/img]
@LovelyDeeps
Finished! Hope you like it~ That was a very fun creature to work with :D

5TiZ3ov.png
@Arkenrall Absolutely GORGEOUS. Your art is always a delight to look at and the details are amazing. No matter the piece, you make it for people to be unable to stop looking at them. You make things look smooth where they need to be and coarse where they should be. As Luunai and NyfinOfNyx said: stunning and exceptional!

Payment is on your corner, and may I ask to remain on your pinglist? I would love to lurk around this thread to see the new pieces you may upload if you continue doing them.

Do you have any other place you upload your art to follow you, cause goodness, it is just *chefs kiss*
@Arkenrall Absolutely GORGEOUS. Your art is always a delight to look at and the details are amazing. No matter the piece, you make it for people to be unable to stop looking at them. You make things look smooth where they need to be and coarse where they should be. As Luunai and NyfinOfNyx said: stunning and exceptional!

Payment is on your corner, and may I ask to remain on your pinglist? I would love to lurk around this thread to see the new pieces you may upload if you continue doing them.

Do you have any other place you upload your art to follow you, cause goodness, it is just *chefs kiss*
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@LovelyDeeps
I'm so happy to see such appreciation of my work! Having an art shop is what motivates me to draw and actually finish each piece, so it's great practice and really enjoyable ^u^

For the moment I don't post art on any other site, though if I started doing so I'd probably leave a link in my clan profile~
@LovelyDeeps
I'm so happy to see such appreciation of my work! Having an art shop is what motivates me to draw and actually finish each piece, so it's great practice and really enjoyable ^u^

For the moment I don't post art on any other site, though if I started doing so I'd probably leave a link in my clan profile~
@Bashett Finished~! Hope it it to your liking :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/FNo08JC.png[/img]
@Bashett
Finished~! Hope it it to your liking :)

FNo08JC.png
i would love to be placed on your pinglist!
i would love to be placed on your pinglist!
Gh7Hkjd.png
Thank you so much I love it <3
Sending payment!!
Thank you so much I love it <3
Sending payment!!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@ZestyHolly Finished! Hope you like it :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/rOaodhv.png[/img]
@ZestyHolly
Finished! Hope you like it :)

rOaodhv.png
@Arkenrall
Omg it's stunning!! You have blown me away once again <3
Your art is so stunning. I can't wait to get a third one from you ;D I'm sending over payment now!
@Arkenrall
Omg it's stunning!! You have blown me away once again <3
Your art is so stunning. I can't wait to get a third one from you ;D I'm sending over payment now!
uJKk9sx.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17