Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Creature Headshots by Ark [Full]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reopening Pinglist, please!
Reopening Pinglist, please!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Could you change my name from Nature3468 to Incantamentum on the pinglist? I changed my name a while ago.
Could you change my name from Nature3468 to Incantamentum on the pinglist? I changed my name a while ago.

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@TA74
Added~

@Incantamentum
Changed~ (nice new name btw!)
@TA74
Added~

@Incantamentum
Changed~ (nice new name btw!)
Your art is amazing! Could you please add me to your reopening pinglist, thanks!
Your art is amazing! Could you please add me to your reopening pinglist, thanks!
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
ahh your art's so gorgeous!! could i please be added to your reopening pinglist?
ahh your art's so gorgeous!! could i please be added to your reopening pinglist?
she/her
hoard sale
Holy hell ur art is so beautiful, I’d love to be added to the pinglist
Holy hell ur art is so beautiful, I’d love to be added to the pinglist
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
@HellsGate @Nyxxhere @TheGodQueen
Thank you so much! Added~
@HellsGate @Nyxxhere @TheGodQueen
Thank you so much! Added~
@Bashett, @Silvercats2, @ZestyHolly, @NyfinOfNyx, @LightBreaker, @Criiptid, @Flinchflight, @Experience, @Embyrs, @Luunai, @Incantamentum, @Quetzy, @LovelyDeeps, @Bashett, @Facinarose, @AnimalOddity, @NyfinOfNyx, @Chimerii, @Joule, @TA74, @HellsGate, @Nyxxhere, @TheGodQueen

Finally got some free time to reopen for a bit!
Sadly I won't have much time to do commissions, so for the moment I'll open up seven slots in total, and only take commissions from users in the pinglist used above.
@Bashett, @Silvercats2, @ZestyHolly, @NyfinOfNyx, @LightBreaker, @Criiptid, @Flinchflight, @Experience, @Embyrs, @Luunai, @Incantamentum, @Quetzy, @LovelyDeeps, @Bashett, @Facinarose, @AnimalOddity, @NyfinOfNyx, @Chimerii, @Joule, @TA74, @HellsGate, @Nyxxhere, @TheGodQueen

Finally got some free time to reopen for a bit!
Sadly I won't have much time to do commissions, so for the moment I'll open up seven slots in total, and only take commissions from users in the pinglist used above.
Daaarn. Of course this happens when I’m short on funds…. I love your stuff, and I’ll definitely come back next time! Good luck with your sales <3
Daaarn. Of course this happens when I’m short on funds…. I love your stuff, and I’ll definitely come back next time! Good luck with your sales <3
D57161-A3-EA7-C-423-D-9931-A2-F89-A9-A8-B09.png
[b]Creature:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61815151][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618152/61815151_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type:[/b] Full color [b]Background:[/b] Could you just do a basic mountain scene? Nothing too complicated, I hope ^^ [b]Pose / Expression / Personality:[/b] Stern, but not angry. A hint of a smile. Generally a pretty warm dragon, strong but silent. [b]Details:[/b] Hoping all of his apparel can be included, if it's a bit much feel free to ask for extra. If possible, could I get a time range on how long the commission might take? Thank you!
Creature:
61815151_350.png
Type: Full color
Background: Could you just do a basic mountain scene? Nothing too complicated, I hope ^^
Pose / Expression / Personality: Stern, but not angry. A hint of a smile. Generally a pretty warm dragon, strong but silent.
Details: Hoping all of his apparel can be included, if it's a bit much feel free to ask for extra.

If possible, could I get a time range on how long the commission might take?

Thank you!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17