Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quintillion Pixels [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Quintillion
It’s totally fine! I’m the same way most of the time so I understand the feeling for sure ^^; I really do like both versions though! Either way she looks great. I’ll definitely come back and purchase another in the future.
@Quintillion
It’s totally fine! I’m the same way most of the time so I understand the feeling for sure ^^; I really do like both versions though! Either way she looks great. I’ll definitely come back and purchase another in the future.
aLxIGkD.pngAW2hgiL.gif
*opens wallet*

All of it for u, Quini.
*opens wallet*

All of it for u, Quini.
IcgTKPi.png
i almost spilled my coffee everywhere when i stumbled across this. i would LOOVE a ping when you have more slots available!! gorgeous work hun!
i almost spilled my coffee everywhere when i stumbled across this. i would LOOVE a ping when you have more slots available!! gorgeous work hun!
Could I also be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
Could I also be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
i would also love to be added to the pinglist, please! :0
i would also love to be added to the pinglist, please! :0
Could I be added to your pinglist please aaa
Could I be added to your pinglist please aaa
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Slavic (/ToT)/ awww thank you for the kind words ;v; Tbh all of your kind patronage is going to help pay for my textbooks and other extraneous study material this year, so I really appreciate it <3

@Uya Ahh thank you so much for the compliments ^v^ And sure, I will add you to the pinglist in a moment

@KaichouKai, @warn, and @NowViewing I will add you all to the pinglist as well, thank you for the interest! :)
@Slavic (/ToT)/ awww thank you for the kind words ;v; Tbh all of your kind patronage is going to help pay for my textbooks and other extraneous study material this year, so I really appreciate it <3

@Uya Ahh thank you so much for the compliments ^v^ And sure, I will add you to the pinglist in a moment

@KaichouKai, @warn, and @NowViewing I will add you all to the pinglist as well, thank you for the interest! :)
JBEajtP.gif
@quintillion Your pixels are insanely gorgeous! If you ever have time/would be interested in an art trade, I'd love to offer up my art in exchange! If not, absolutely no worries, but I'd love to be added to your pinglist regardless!
@quintillion Your pixels are insanely gorgeous! If you ever have time/would be interested in an art trade, I'd love to offer up my art in exchange! If not, absolutely no worries, but I'd love to be added to your pinglist regardless!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
[center][size=2]3/3 pixel signatures for Slavic[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VSU84vu.gif[/img] [/center] @Automedon Ahh gosh, thank you! Your art is gorgeous, I would definitely be open to an art trade, it just might take a little while since I have to get through the current batch of commissions first c: Feel free to PM me with what you'd like to receive/what you'd like to offer in exchange; will add you to the pinglist in a sec.
3/3 pixel signatures for Slavic

VSU84vu.gif

@Automedon Ahh gosh, thank you! Your art is gorgeous, I would definitely be open to an art trade, it just might take a little while since I have to get through the current batch of commissions first c: Feel free to PM me with what you'd like to receive/what you'd like to offer in exchange; will add you to the pinglist in a sec.
JBEajtP.gif
@creosote Here they are! ^v^ Please let me know if you'd like anything edited c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6F22B7n.png[/img][/center]
@creosote Here they are! ^v^

Please let me know if you'd like anything edited c:

6F22B7n.png

JBEajtP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44