Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quintillion Pixels [pinglist]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44
a Quintillion amount of pixels is so much, i tried to count them but gave up at 10 thousand </3
a Quintillion amount of pixels is so much, i tried to count them but gave up at 10 thousand </3
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@ado Redlining is completely fine, that would be very helpful, actually ^_^ Apologies for late reply, I am not subscribed to this thread. @/Dreamily Ahahah I did not realise the double-meaning of the title [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@ado Redlining is completely fine, that would be very helpful, actually ^_^ Apologies for late reply, I am not subscribed to this thread.

@/Dreamily Ahahah I did not realise the double-meaning of the title
JBEajtP.gif
@creosote Apologies for the delay on my end, something unexpected came up. How's this? Blue x's mark where sparkles would go; I can add more or increase the density in any particular spot (wings, scarf, etc) according to your preference. Let me know if you would like any details changed ^_^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/juIj5Fg.png[/img][/center]
@creosote Apologies for the delay on my end, something unexpected came up. How's this? Blue x's mark where sparkles would go; I can add more or increase the density in any particular spot (wings, scarf, etc) according to your preference. Let me know if you would like any details changed ^_^
juIj5Fg.png
JBEajtP.gif
@quintillion no worries! the sketch looks perfect! the sparkles are fine too n_n
@quintillion no worries! the sketch looks perfect! the sparkles are fine too n_n
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Please add me to the pinglist. :)
Please add me to the pinglist. :)
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@ado Here's your Antares, hope you like! ^_^ I will send the invoice after I post, but feel free to let me know if there are any issues. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8fLZ5RG.gif[/img][/center]
@ado Here's your Antares, hope you like! ^_^ I will send the invoice after I post, but feel free to let me know if there are any issues.

8fLZ5RG.gif
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion oh thank you so much, he's absolutely gorgeous! sent the payment over, lmk if there's any issue :>
@Quintillion oh thank you so much, he's absolutely gorgeous! sent the payment over, lmk if there's any issue :>
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado Ahh I'm glad! No issues at all, received + thank you for the tip. Antares looks fantastically matchy in your signature and I'm so pleased you like it c:
@ado Ahh I'm glad! No issues at all, received + thank you for the tip. Antares looks fantastically matchy in your signature and I'm so pleased you like it c:
JBEajtP.gif
@creosote Here's Epoch! Let me know if you'd like anything changed; I hope the shade of brown on her eyes is what you were after, but of course I can edit it if not ^_^ [size=2](I sent the invoice to your previously provided email address, but if you've changed emails since then, feel free to PM me.)[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NKSKgKy.gif[/img][/center]
@creosote Here's Epoch! Let me know if you'd like anything changed; I hope the shade of brown on her eyes is what you were after, but of course I can edit it if not ^_^

(I sent the invoice to your previously provided email address, but if you've changed emails since then, feel free to PM me.)
NKSKgKy.gif
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44