Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fin.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[b][/b][center][b]Hello hello! Thanks for stopping by ^^[/b][/center] [center][ [b]OPEN[/b] | CLOSED ][/center] ----- [b]Rules & Info[/b] - find my full tos on my carrd [url=https://zihui.carrd.co/#]here[/url] - these are not first come first served - i reserve the right to turn down any offer - commissions must be for personal use only - for credit, please either link back to my twt/tumblr @/zihuihua, or @/zihui on toyhou.se [b]Pricing, Payment & Refunds: [/b]- payments done through paypal, prices are in USD - base prices are: halfbody: $90 | fullbody: $120 * these may be subject to increase with complexity of character, feel free to ask if your character would require a complexity fee - once your slot has been confirmed and accepted, at least 50% of payment must be paid upfront - extra characters start at +75%, and will increase depending on complexity and interaction of characters - partial refunds can be discussed depending on how much i've completed at the time - full refunds are only possible in the event that 1.) i haven't already started by the time you ask for one, or 2.) i'm unable to complete the commission for any reason [columns][b]Will draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]anthro - case by case [*]human/oids [/LIST] [nextcol][b]Won't draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]feathers [*]ferals, dragons [*]mecha/overly complex apparel [*]anything against TOS [/LIST][/columns] ----- [center][b]Examples:[/b] [/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802413911956520970/868344742965043211/Illustration46.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802413911956520970/870628812411502602/beatriceII.png[/img] More can be found in my art archive [url=https://zihuihua.tumblr.com/]here[/url] [center][b]Commission Form:[/b] [/center][quote] [b]Commission type:[/b] halfbody or fullbody [b]Reference/s:[/b] must be visual refs - descriptive refs will cost more and are more likely to be turned down [b]Prompt:[/b] anything from a specific pose to a brief personality description [b]Background:[/b] transparent/white/other colour or left to artist's discretion [b]Other:[/b] any extra info you'd like to include Please also PM me the email to send the PayPal invoice to once I accept your commission. [/quote] [center] [b]Slots[/b] 1. 2.[/center] ----- [right][b]general pinglist:[/b][/right] [right]@/paperina @/fishydishy @/unkindness @/draconawitches [b]art trade pinglist[/b] @/glitchingflame[/right]
Hello hello! Thanks for stopping by ^^
[ OPEN | CLOSED ]

Rules & Info
- find my full tos on my carrd here
- these are not first come first served
- i reserve the right to turn down any offer
- commissions must be for personal use only
- for credit, please either link back to my twt/tumblr @/zihuihua, or @/zihui on toyhou.se

Pricing, Payment & Refunds:
- payments done through paypal, prices are in USD
- base prices are: halfbody: $90 | fullbody: $120
* these may be subject to increase with complexity of character, feel free to ask if your character would require a complexity fee
- once your slot has been confirmed and accepted, at least 50% of payment must be paid upfront
- extra characters start at +75%, and will increase depending on complexity and interaction of characters
- partial refunds can be discussed depending on how much i've completed at the time
- full refunds are only possible in the event that 1.) i haven't already started by the time you ask for one, or 2.) i'm unable to complete the commission for any reason

Will draw:
  • anthro - case by case
  • human/oids
Won't draw:
  • feathers
  • ferals, dragons
  • mecha/overly complex apparel
  • anything against TOS

Examples:
Illustration46.png

beatriceII.png

More can be found in my art archive here
Commission Form:
Quote:
Commission type: halfbody or fullbody
Reference/s: must be visual refs - descriptive refs will cost more and are more likely to be turned down
Prompt: anything from a specific pose to a brief personality description
Background: transparent/white/other colour or left to artist's discretion
Other: any extra info you'd like to include

Please also PM me the email to send the PayPal invoice to once I accept your commission.
Slots

general pinglist:
@/paperina @/fishydishy @/unkindness @/draconawitches

art trade pinglist
@/glitchingflame
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
finished art:
atm i have no recent commissions that accurately reflect my current art - if you would like more examples feel free to look through my twt @/zihuihua in the meantime! :>
finished art:
atm i have no recent commissions that accurately reflect my current art - if you would like more examples feel free to look through my twt @/zihuihua in the meantime! :>
[center]open![/center] [center]@iodine [emoji=special eyes size=1] mine shop hath arrived [/center]
open!

@iodine mine shop hath arrived
its here.... its here

all my budget currently invested in catcrumbs but i hope to stop by in a near future >:Dc
its here.... its here

all my budget currently invested in catcrumbs but i hope to stop by in a near future >:Dc
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
Hiii heater!! Didn't know you're active on fr now hehe! :'D
Hiii heater!! Didn't know you're active on fr now hehe! :'D
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
OH!!! Your art is so nice! I don’t have funds to spare atm but please add me to your ping list!
OH!!! Your art is so nice! I don’t have funds to spare atm but please add me to your ping list!
hGUs0rU.png

paperina
< they/them | 25 >
my art shop
@iodine
hohoho ofc!! my shop will always be open to you heh

@script
hehe hiii sai >:D and yeah!! i started playing to grind g/t and buy more art cos dv was so inactive LOL its nice to see you here as well!! :O

@paperina
aHh of course!! thats super flattering coming from you pftaha but i'll definitely add you to the pinglist ^^ thanks for the interest!
@iodine
hohoho ofc!! my shop will always be open to you heh

@script
hehe hiii sai >:D and yeah!! i started playing to grind g/t and buy more art cos dv was so inactive LOL its nice to see you here as well!! :O

@paperina
aHh of course!! thats super flattering coming from you pftaha but i'll definitely add you to the pinglist ^^ thanks for the interest!
username: Icystorm reference/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66370752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663708/66370752_350.png[/img][/url] pose prompt: Something like the current nocturne pose but flying straight up instead of sideways, no sword in mouth other: Black and white please. She is a probably forever scatter project since my goal is to scatter her 1000 times. That is why she has changed color :) Also, ignore the smirch gene, that is only there to show the tert color when scattering. Could this quote be in the picture?: "Power isn't determined by your size, but the size of your heart and dreams." payment offer: 1k gems
username: Icystorm
reference/s:
66370752_350.png
pose prompt: Something like the current nocturne pose but flying straight up instead of sideways, no sword in mouth
other: Black and white please. She is a probably forever scatter project since my goal is to scatter her 1000 times. That is why she has changed color :) Also, ignore the smirch gene, that is only there to show the tert color when scattering.

Could this quote be in the picture?: "Power isn't determined by your size, but the size of your heart and dreams."

payment offer: 1k gems
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@icystorm
accepted! i'll take note to ignore the smirch gene and include the quote you mentioned :>

please send over 50% of the payment and i'll send you a PM in a moment with rough pose ideas based on your prompt and you can let me know your thoughts on which you'd prefer ^^
@icystorm
accepted! i'll take note to ignore the smirch gene and include the quote you mentioned :>

please send over 50% of the payment and i'll send you a PM in a moment with rough pose ideas based on your prompt and you can let me know your thoughts on which you'd prefer ^^
@icystorm here ya go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/784983801167347722/801018198844899348/2021_01_19_116_Kleki.png[/img] feel free to send the remaining payment through cr whenever you're ready, and if you have any final revisions you'd like made just let me know! :>
@icystorm
here ya go!
2021_01_19_116_Kleki.png

feel free to send the remaining payment through cr whenever you're ready, and if you have any final revisions you'd like made just let me know! :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8