Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonpals does art! / [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Username: carcharhinthera
Type of Commission: Flat colour
Background: Transparent (simple is also fine, whatever you think is best!)
Character Reference: Here!
Pose/Expression/Personality: She's grumpy / stoic, but also kind of a softy and a bleeding heart deep down. She doesn't smile a lot, grumpier expressions, crossed arms, 'stanced' positions like a fighter, stuff like that! I'm sure you can tell by the ref, but she's also built like a brick house -- broad and muscley!
Payment Type: Gems!
Anything else: Thank you! Your art style is just delightful!
Username: carcharhinthera
Type of Commission: Flat colour
Background: Transparent (simple is also fine, whatever you think is best!)
Character Reference: Here!
Pose/Expression/Personality: She's grumpy / stoic, but also kind of a softy and a bleeding heart deep down. She doesn't smile a lot, grumpier expressions, crossed arms, 'stanced' positions like a fighter, stuff like that! I'm sure you can tell by the ref, but she's also built like a brick house -- broad and muscley!
Payment Type: Gems!
Anything else: Thank you! Your art style is just delightful!
Username: Metroid
Type of Commission:Flat color
Background: Transparent please
Character Reference: here and this is the outfit ref
Pose/Expression/Personality: He's very sweet natured, gentle and generally very happy, so something that conveys that would be fantastic!
Payment Type: gems
Anything else: Your art rocks! Additionally, he's a vampire so if his mouth is opened, he's got small fangs. The last thing is that his eye color is important, its #B43E5D.
Username: Metroid
Type of Commission:Flat color
Background: Transparent please
Character Reference: here and this is the outfit ref
Pose/Expression/Personality: He's very sweet natured, gentle and generally very happy, so something that conveys that would be fantastic!
Payment Type: gems
Anything else: Your art rocks! Additionally, he's a vampire so if his mouth is opened, he's got small fangs. The last thing is that his eye color is important, its #B43E5D.
@carcharhinthera

I love her design! I do have some experience with drawing that body type, so I'll be able to handle that alright. In total, it'll be 1500g-- you can send that via CR at any point, and I'll accept the CR when the order is done. Thank you very much!

----

@Metroid

Aww, what a sweet character! I can definitely do that-- it'll be 1500g, which you can send by CR at any point, and I'll accept the CR when your piece is done. There may be a bit of a delay since you've got a few pieces in front of you, so thank you in advance for your patience!
@carcharhinthera

I love her design! I do have some experience with drawing that body type, so I'll be able to handle that alright. In total, it'll be 1500g-- you can send that via CR at any point, and I'll accept the CR when the order is done. Thank you very much!

----

@Metroid

Aww, what a sweet character! I can definitely do that-- it'll be 1500g, which you can send by CR at any point, and I'll accept the CR when your piece is done. There may be a bit of a delay since you've got a few pieces in front of you, so thank you in advance for your patience!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals I would love a slot for gems! :D I will fill out a form now~
@dragonpals I would love a slot for gems! :D I will fill out a form now~
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@dragonpals
Username: StygianForm
Type of Commission: Flat Color
Background: Simple/none

Character Reference: https://imgur.com/a/Kof15hR
and his pintrest board: https://www.pinterest.com/ashbertocci/alt/

Pose/Expression/Personality: Bio: Alt is an ancient Egyptian sphinx who lives in modern-day L.A. He own a nightclub called Lux, where he throws lavish VIP parties on the roof for select guests. He's laid back and lazy, but also curious and wry. Being a sphinx, he can sometimes be infuriatingly cryptic in conversation, and loves games, puzzles, and riddles.

For the pose, standing or lounging luxuriously...relaxed body language, calm and confident and curious.

Payment Type: Mixed Payment USD/gems

Anything else: I would love it if you could draw him in a different outfit/jewelry from the refs, based on the pintrest inspiration! And with his more elaborate face markings (the sun disc on his forehead, gold eyeliner, some other gold details, these you can mess around with if you want!). His colors are black, gold, crimson, rich browns and yellow ochres.
@dragonpals
Username: StygianForm
Type of Commission: Flat Color
Background: Simple/none

Character Reference: https://imgur.com/a/Kof15hR
and his pintrest board: https://www.pinterest.com/ashbertocci/alt/

Pose/Expression/Personality: Bio: Alt is an ancient Egyptian sphinx who lives in modern-day L.A. He own a nightclub called Lux, where he throws lavish VIP parties on the roof for select guests. He's laid back and lazy, but also curious and wry. Being a sphinx, he can sometimes be infuriatingly cryptic in conversation, and loves games, puzzles, and riddles.

For the pose, standing or lounging luxuriously...relaxed body language, calm and confident and curious.

Payment Type: Mixed Payment USD/gems

Anything else: I would love it if you could draw him in a different outfit/jewelry from the refs, based on the pintrest inspiration! And with his more elaborate face markings (the sun disc on his forehead, gold eyeliner, some other gold details, these you can mess around with if you want!). His colors are black, gold, crimson, rich browns and yellow ochres.
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Ooooh, I love his design, and I do love drawing sphinxes!! Just a few questions first: would you like me to draw him in his humanoid or sphinx form? And since you mentioned doing mixed USD/gems, what proportion of each will you be paying with? The total price will be $15, and my USD:gems ratio is $1:100g, so any combination that adds up properly will work just fine. :)

Speaking of, I'll need you to PM me your email address so that I can send you the PayPal invoice. You can PM that and send the gems via CR at any point-- I'll accept the CR and send the invoice when the piece is done! There may be some delay since you've got quite a few pieces in front of you, so thank you in advance for your patience!
@StygianForm

Ooooh, I love his design, and I do love drawing sphinxes!! Just a few questions first: would you like me to draw him in his humanoid or sphinx form? And since you mentioned doing mixed USD/gems, what proportion of each will you be paying with? The total price will be $15, and my USD:gems ratio is $1:100g, so any combination that adds up properly will work just fine. :)

Speaking of, I'll need you to PM me your email address so that I can send you the PayPal invoice. You can PM that and send the gems via CR at any point-- I'll accept the CR and send the invoice when the piece is done! There may be some delay since you've got quite a few pieces in front of you, so thank you in advance for your patience!
YUDrFCG.png
Slots are closed until I get the pieces in the current queue done, but feel free to ask me to be put on the pinglist!
Slots are closed until I get the pieces in the current queue done, but feel free to ask me to be put on the pinglist!
YUDrFCG.png
pinglist, if you will!
pinglist, if you will!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11