Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed artshop idk how to delete
Reopening here =>
Reopening here =>
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
hey!! do you offer anything like the first sketch with the gradient as the color base? (not the ones w the flat color). thinking i'd may wanna order something like that but first wanted to ask :>
hey!! do you offer anything like the first sketch with the gradient as the color base? (not the ones w the flat color). thinking i'd may wanna order something like that but first wanted to ask :>
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
Hey @fifiere!

Yes! I'd say they would go for the same price as colored sketches to compensate lineart over sketchy lines by doing a simpler gradient ~
Hey @fifiere!

Yes! I'd say they would go for the same price as colored sketches to compensate lineart over sketchy lines by doing a simpler gradient ~
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
SWEET sweet okay! i'm gonna dm you later since i'm busy atm if that's okay :> to prevent clogging up the forum
SWEET sweet okay! i'm gonna dm you later since i'm busy atm if that's okay :> to prevent clogging up the forum
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
hey!! swinging over from my lf thread, would love to have something done <3

Username: EmmaFrost
Area of interest: Half-body humanoid sketch

Form of payment: Gems

Notes: if there's any of my characters you'd be particularly interested (or not interested) in drawing lmk! otherwise i can pick one out~
hey!! swinging over from my lf thread, would love to have something done <3

Username: EmmaFrost
Area of interest: Half-body humanoid sketch

Form of payment: Gems

Notes: if there's any of my characters you'd be particularly interested (or not interested) in drawing lmk! otherwise i can pick one out~
Would you be cool with drawing this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65216630][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652167/65216630_350.png[/img][/url] I can do Venmo or PayPal, preferably Venmo! Request: can you please make her face a little kinder than it is there ^?
Would you be cool with drawing this dragon? 65216630_350.png
I can do Venmo or PayPal, preferably Venmo! Request: can you please make her face a little kinder than it is there ^?
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
@spiderwick yes! and god I love veilspuns. I'll send you a PM to discuss everything further! :>
@spiderwick yes! and god I love veilspuns. I'll send you a PM to discuss everything further! :>
Okay :D
Okay :D
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!