Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Worms art shop (open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Bump!
Bump!
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm Dragon/ Animal: Dragon please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45798783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/457988/45798783_350.png[/img][/url] What you want (fullbody, halfbody, etc.): Half body ink sketch with color please! Extras? (Familiars, apparel, etc.): I'd like her orb to be in the picture please! Anything else?: Nope, thank you!
@LeWorm

Dragon/ Animal:
Dragon please!
45798783_350.png

What you want (fullbody, halfbody, etc.):
Half body ink sketch with color please!

Extras? (Familiars, apparel, etc.):
I'd like her orb to be in the picture please!

Anything else?:
Nope, thank you!
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
Ok! Ill get started on it asap
@ItsMeSunnyD
@espeonstudios
My stylus broke yesterday so i have ordered a new one, however that will delay the process a few days. Just wanted to let you know! i hope your okay with that :3
Ok! Ill get started on it asap
@ItsMeSunnyD
@espeonstudios
My stylus broke yesterday so i have ordered a new one, however that will delay the process a few days. Just wanted to let you know! i hope your okay with that :3
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
its fine, thanks for letting me know! :)
its fine, thanks for letting me know! :)
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
Hello! I love your art style, it's really cute! [i]For when you next open:[/i] [b]Dragon/ Animal:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62931995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629320/62931995_350.png[/img][/url] [b]What you want (fullbody, halfbody, etc.):[/b] Inked and coloured fullbody please, w/ coloured outline! [b]Extras? (Familiars, apparel, etc.):[/b] If you could include a little of his green smokey stuff from his accent, that would be brilliant! But it's optional, so please don't do it if you don't want to!! [b]Anything else?:[/b] Could you put a little firefly on his nose please, if it's not too much trouble? Thank you! And could you possibly tell me my total? I'm not a maths whizz in the slightest :')
Hello! I love your art style, it's really cute!

For when you next open:

Dragon/ Animal:
62931995_350.png

What you want (fullbody, halfbody, etc.): Inked and coloured fullbody please, w/ coloured outline!

Extras? (Familiars, apparel, etc.): If you could include a little of his green smokey stuff from his accent, that would be brilliant! But it's optional, so please don't do it if you don't want to!!

Anything else?: Could you put a little firefly on his nose please, if it's not too much trouble? Thank you!
And could you possibly tell me my total? I'm not a maths whizz in the slightest :')
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry
sorry slots arent open rn, but i made a mistake and forgot to update my shop o.o, so if you want ill give you a discount but you’ll have to be on the next round of slots.
hold on lemme go count the total-
Edit: just noticed something- you didnt say if you wanted color, no color, skech, or inked. should probably refine my order form more lmao.
@dontuworry
sorry slots arent open rn, but i made a mistake and forgot to update my shop o.o, so if you want ill give you a discount but you’ll have to be on the next round of slots.
hold on lemme go count the total-
Edit: just noticed something- you didnt say if you wanted color, no color, skech, or inked. should probably refine my order form more lmao.
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
Ahh, my bad!! Please don't worry about the discount, I'd be happy to pay full price when you have slots open again! I'll edit my order for the specifics too! <3
Ahh, my bad!! Please don't worry about the discount, I'd be happy to pay full price when you have slots open again! I'll edit my order for the specifics too! <3
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
Ok! Thanks!
Ok! Thanks!
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
BUDONK
BUDONK
[quote name="Dem0N" date="2021-03-11 09:23:00" ] BUDONK [/quote] WHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dem0N wrote on 2021-03-11 09:23:00:
BUDONK
WHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13