Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Worms art shop (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@LeWorm I would like an inked one please! I will send you a CR with the payment
@LeWorm I would like an inked one please! I will send you a CR with the payment
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
Sounds good!
Sounds good!
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
Oh i forgot to say this but i have a pinglist for anyone who would want to be on it! :D
Oh i forgot to say this but i have a pinglist for anyone who would want to be on it! :D
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm hello~ I figured you might be busy, but I'd like to check in if you already know at what time (how many days) you think you will have finished the drawing ^^ (But please take your time finishing, don't let me rush you!)

Anyways, I'd like to be on your pinglist as well
@LeWorm hello~ I figured you might be busy, but I'd like to check in if you already know at what time (how many days) you think you will have finished the drawing ^^ (But please take your time finishing, don't let me rush you!)

Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
[quote name="Svarog" date="2021-01-21 13:55:46" ] @/LeWorm hello~ I figured you might be busy, but I'd like to check in if you already know at what time (how many days) you think you will have finished the drawing ^^ (But please take your time finishing, don't let me rush you!) Anyways, I'd like to be on your pinglist as well [/quote] I’m not exactly sure how many days but it will probably be finished on some weekend because that is when i have the most free time and i can more easily draw without distractions. And of course you can be added to the pinglist! :D
Svarog wrote on 2021-01-21 13:55:46:
@/LeWorm hello~ I figured you might be busy, but I'd like to check in if you already know at what time (how many days) you think you will have finished the drawing ^^ (But please take your time finishing, don't let me rush you!)

I’m not exactly sure how many days but it will probably be finished on some weekend because that is when i have the most free time and i can more easily draw without distractions. And of course you can be added to the pinglist! :D
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@C00lSkeleton95
@reptilesnacks
Sry for pinging but i lost track of who has sent payment so far... and i dont remember you guys sending any maybe you did and i just dont remember, im not saying you have to send payment yet just that i need to know if you have sent it already :D
@C00lSkeleton95
@reptilesnacks
Sry for pinging but i lost track of who has sent payment so far... and i dont remember you guys sending any maybe you did and i just dont remember, im not saying you have to send payment yet just that i need to know if you have sent it already :D
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm I have not yet! I always like to pay when you’re finished, thats just how I usually do it
@LeWorm I have not yet! I always like to pay when you’re finished, thats just how I usually do it
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
[quote name="C00lSkeleton95" date="2021-01-24 09:14:49" ] @/LeWorm I have not yet! I always like to pay when you’re finished, thats just how I usually do it [/quote] Ok thx!
C00lSkeleton95 wrote on 2021-01-24 09:14:49:
@/LeWorm I have not yet! I always like to pay when you’re finished, thats just how I usually do it
Ok thx!
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@leworm i have, it was in a dm though?

did i send it wrong?
@leworm i have, it was in a dm though?

did i send it wrong?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-24 10:34:09" ] @/leworm i have, it was in a dm though? did i send it wrong? [/quote] ????????? Am i the only one who hasn’t heard of a dm...
reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-24 10:34:09:
@/leworm i have, it was in a dm though?

did i send it wrong?
????????? Am i the only one who hasn’t heard of a dm...
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13