Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@TheUnhingedOwl
Ello! And I absolutely can! You can choose between a headshot (similar to the ones I've done before in this post), a sidebar or a signature!
Question for his design: Is there an image that clearly shows his jewelry? And is his pipe the staff-like thing he's carrying?
@TheUnhingedOwl
Ello! And I absolutely can! You can choose between a headshot (similar to the ones I've done before in this post), a sidebar or a signature!
Question for his design: Is there an image that clearly shows his jewelry? And is his pipe the staff-like thing he's carrying?
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
@erevainsgirl
I'm glad you like it!! I'll work on it more tomorrow because it is very late at night rn--
@erevainsgirl
I'm glad you like it!! I'll work on it more tomorrow because it is very late at night rn--
Headbust please ^ and no, he doesn't currently, so if you want you can make some up for him or not add them, idm. Pipe isn't on him though the staff is yeah ^
Headbust please ^ and no, he doesn't currently, so if you want you can make some up for him or not add them, idm. Pipe isn't on him though the staff is yeah ^
Vj0BLbc.png
hey! may I get a signature with this boy? would one noc egg and 100 gems be fair?
hey! may I get a signature with this boy? would one noc egg and 100 gems be fair?
Lea_for_egg_3png.png
@TheUnhingedOwl
Alright! I'll see what I can do!! One more question real quick,
Is the pipe a smoking pipe? I did a quick skim of the character info so far so I'm trying to best understand--

Edit: I'll respond tomorrow if you reply! I require sleep.
@TheUnhingedOwl
Alright! I'll see what I can do!! One more question real quick,
Is the pipe a smoking pipe? I did a quick skim of the character info so far so I'm trying to best understand--

Edit: I'll respond tomorrow if you reply! I require sleep.
@Cawtastic
Can do, and absolutely!! Do you prefer I keep the genes basic or is there any gene-ing project you have in mind for him? If not it's fine, just making sure!

Also, since I dont have examples yet. blegh. The signature can take inspiration off of something if you wish to give me an example of what you want, but typical of what I'd do is squish a simplified version of the dragon into a signature shape, so the wings would be folded, apparel is simplified, that kinda thing!
@Cawtastic
Can do, and absolutely!! Do you prefer I keep the genes basic or is there any gene-ing project you have in mind for him? If not it's fine, just making sure!

Also, since I dont have examples yet. blegh. The signature can take inspiration off of something if you wish to give me an example of what you want, but typical of what I'd do is squish a simplified version of the dragon into a signature shape, so the wings would be folded, apparel is simplified, that kinda thing!
nope, no gene projects for him! papa loves him just the way he is. what you just described is also what i had in mind for a signature so i’ll go ahead and send a CR!
nope, no gene projects for him! papa loves him just the way he is. what you just described is also what i had in mind for a signature so i’ll go ahead and send a CR!
Lea_for_egg_3png.png
@Cawtastic
Sweet! I'll add you to the list!
@Cawtastic
Sweet! I'll add you to the list!
Sorry for the late reply but yea the pipe is a smoking one!
Sorry for the late reply but yea the pipe is a smoking one!
Vj0BLbc.png
@TheUnhingedOwl
It's alright! And alright, cool! I'll make sure to keep it in mind while working on it
@TheUnhingedOwl
It's alright! And alright, cool! I'll make sure to keep it in mind while working on it
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20