Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Post Status Update: There's going to be a slight delay in art! I have a bunch of doctor's appointments to get through, so things will probably be slowing down
Post Status Update: There's going to be a slight delay in art! I have a bunch of doctor's appointments to get through, so things will probably be slowing down
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
@Lokkimus It has been a bit since I last did some art because of life things, so I wanted to update you! Here's a WIP of the drawing, I'm getting to the lineart now, I just didn't want to leave you in radio silence for too long! I'll probably get it done before the week is over as long as nothing else comes up [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6908f9eece93cd5c2d3a67aa235e255b/7c2965e92e7d8331-38/s540x810/a9ec46ff6ae989c26e2a52fa19f6d0de1d70b536.png[/img]
@Lokkimus
It has been a bit since I last did some art because of life things, so I wanted to update you! Here's a WIP of the drawing, I'm getting to the lineart now, I just didn't want to leave you in radio silence for too long! I'll probably get it done before the week is over as long as nothing else comes up
a9ec46ff6ae989c26e2a52fa19f6d0de1d70b536.png
@NightlyDoodling Ahhh looks great so far! [emoji=coatl love size=1] please, do take your time, I totally understand tha tlife can be hectic sometimes and i'm not in a hurry ^^ thanks for the update, I really appreciate it though <3
@NightlyDoodling

Ahhh looks great so far! please, do take your time, I totally understand tha tlife can be hectic sometimes and i'm not in a hurry ^^ thanks for the update, I really appreciate it though <3
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
@NightlyDoodling May I be placed on your pinglist?
@NightlyDoodling May I be placed on your pinglist?
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Silvercats2
That'd be no problem! I'll add you now!
@Silvercats2
That'd be no problem! I'll add you now!
@Lokkimus Here's your boy! Took a little longer than anticipated because I wanted to make up for time with details, so here you go! I hope you like it, I can do size changes or edits if needed! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4e8a7c8464a271609eb683a948a082ed/9ebfcb047f44b2af-02/s540x810/11fcfbd2bfaad3ce196780fde4c8b34b4faa836d.png[/img]
@Lokkimus
Here's your boy! Took a little longer than anticipated because I wanted to make up for time with details, so here you go! I hope you like it, I can do size changes or edits if needed!
11fcfbd2bfaad3ce196780fde4c8b34b4faa836d.png
@NightlyDoodling Aaaaah I completely missed this from my notifications. It's absolutely incredible, I love it!! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Thank you so much, deffo worth the wait <3
@NightlyDoodling

Aaaaah I completely missed this from my notifications. It's absolutely incredible, I love it!! Thank you so much, deffo worth the wait <3
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
Preparing to re-open soon! Doing an interest check put people on the pinglist for when it does re-open!
Preparing to re-open soon! Doing an interest check put people on the pinglist for when it does re-open!
Almost ready! Here's your chance to get on the pinglist!
Almost ready! Here's your chance to get on the pinglist!
@NightlyDoodling
Could I be added to the pinglist?
@NightlyDoodling
Could I be added to the pinglist?
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.png5KT5SCp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20