Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@Zefyre
Absolutely! Thank you for the interest in my shop!
@Zefyre
Absolutely! Thank you for the interest in my shop!
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
@RedlaSunShowers Here's the first update! The sketch is still a bit messy, but I tried to make it look more coherent,, I took some artistic design choices with what I had, so I hope the background is good! If you want anything changed or something added I definitely can at this stage Edit: I can't continue until I get confirmation, so I'll pause it for now for you to respond! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d5e30426a4f9fd79c088ca16f3a1406e/7c2965e92e7d8331-6a/s2048x3072/6e74b4eb0b831c25a4fdccd33adea8fdcbf13bdc.png[/img]
@RedlaSunShowers
Here's the first update! The sketch is still a bit messy, but I tried to make it look more coherent,, I took some artistic design choices with what I had, so I hope the background is good! If you want anything changed or something added I definitely can at this stage
Edit: I can't continue until I get confirmation, so I'll pause it for now for you to respond!
6e74b4eb0b831c25a4fdccd33adea8fdcbf13bdc.png
Hiya! Could you add me to your pinglist please? Your art is lovely :3
Hiya! Could you add me to your pinglist please? Your art is lovely :3
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Mesai
Of course! I'll add you now! And thank you, I'm trying my best :>
@Mesai
Of course! I'll add you now! And thank you, I'm trying my best :>
@RedlaSunShowers
Re-pinging just to make sure you saw the update! (Just scroll up a little bit) If I don't hear from you in a few days I'm going to continue as-is
@RedlaSunShowers
Re-pinging just to make sure you saw the update! (Just scroll up a little bit) If I don't hear from you in a few days I'm going to continue as-is
Ack sorry about that! I’m not always the best at remembering to check my pings. She’s looking solid - I think so long as her wings are folded she should be good to go! And I do now have a Ref of the vitiligo patterning as well if this helps with details n such! https://toyhou.se/2387848.queen-acacia-#33446580

That forest is so dynamic and gorgeous oh man, I could just jump right into it.
Ack sorry about that! I’m not always the best at remembering to check my pings. She’s looking solid - I think so long as her wings are folded she should be good to go! And I do now have a Ref of the vitiligo patterning as well if this helps with details n such! https://toyhou.se/2387848.queen-acacia-#33446580

That forest is so dynamic and gorgeous oh man, I could just jump right into it.
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@RedlaSunShowers It's alright! I just wanted to make sure you got it! (And oh!! Thank you very much, I needed a full body ref-) I can make the wings folded or spread out! I just don't know what they look like, unless you have an image ref for them? (If not using other examples or describing them can work too!) Edit: I don't use Toyhouse so if there's something that shows the wings I apologize, I have no idea how to navigate the website Re-edit: Here's something I quickly sketched up to show you the wings! I managed to figure out some of the navigation. A tiny bit. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824373673456304198/836713198345781248/unknown.png[/img]
@RedlaSunShowers
It's alright! I just wanted to make sure you got it! (And oh!! Thank you very much, I needed a full body ref-) I can make the wings folded or spread out! I just don't know what they look like, unless you have an image ref for them? (If not using other examples or describing them can work too!)
Edit: I don't use Toyhouse so if there's something that shows the wings I apologize, I have no idea how to navigate the website
Re-edit: Here's something I quickly sketched up to show you the wings! I managed to figure out some of the navigation. A tiny bit.
unknown.png
No worries there! Those look perfect honestly, tysm!
No worries there! Those look perfect honestly, tysm!
@RedlaSunShowers Here's the linework! (Greyscale is to make it easier to see) The stream gave me the most issues, but I think I got it to a pretty good spot after wrestling with it a bit! I little bit might change (line weight primarily) but if you want another update before it's finished you can ask whenever you like! (And I'll be adding the skin pattern while coloring, don't worry! I just felt like lining it would look kind of odd in the finished thing) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380513431859625985/840394093539885116/unknown.png[/img]
@RedlaSunShowers
Here's the linework! (Greyscale is to make it easier to see) The stream gave me the most issues, but I think I got it to a pretty good spot after wrestling with it a bit!
I little bit might change (line weight primarily) but if you want another update before it's finished you can ask whenever you like! (And I'll be adding the skin pattern while coloring, don't worry! I just felt like lining it would look kind of odd in the finished thing)

unknown.png
Ooh that looks amazing! Don’t think anything needs changing from what I can see there. Holy moly the more that background’s developed the more I swoon aaa tysm!

And I’m down with whichever! Perhaps lemme just check the flats for marking placement and should be a-okay.
Ooh that looks amazing! Don’t think anything needs changing from what I can see there. Holy moly the more that background’s developed the more I swoon aaa tysm!

And I’m down with whichever! Perhaps lemme just check the flats for marking placement and should be a-okay.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20