Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] IRL Shadow Egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[b]Yes you read that right! [/b] I have an ostrich egg that I painted to look like a shadow egg and I would like to sell it here. [img]https://imgur.com/oq3ynYC.png[/img] I am looking to sell it for 50kg or $50 USD (I will also take treasured/mixed payments at 1:1300). I am not looking for expensive item trades such as sprites given that they are very difficult to liquidate, but I would be open to accepting unhatched eggs as partial payment. The reason for the price difference in gem value to USD conversion is that USD is preferred here and I cannot convert gems back into USD. I am aware that this is a rather expensive item and am prepared to wait as long as it takes to find the right buyer. I am not taking commissions on other elements unless they are at least partially in USD as I do not have the money to spend on ostrich eggs/paint at the moment.
Yes you read that right!

I have an ostrich egg that I painted to look like a shadow egg and I would like to sell it here.
oq3ynYC.png
I am looking to sell it for 50kg or $50 USD (I will also take treasured/mixed payments at 1:1300). I am not looking for expensive item trades such as sprites given that they are very difficult to liquidate, but I would be open to accepting unhatched eggs as partial payment. The reason for the price difference in gem value to USD conversion is that USD is preferred here and I cannot convert gems back into USD.

I am aware that this is a rather expensive item and am prepared to wait as long as it takes to find the right buyer.

I am not taking commissions on other elements unless they are at least partially in USD as I do not have the money to spend on ostrich eggs/paint at the moment.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
up
up
up
up
bop
bop
Eggy
Eggy