Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OLD | CLOSED |
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Owh id love to be added to your pinglist your art is so nice
Owh id love to be added to your pinglist your art is so nice
iuEBSJ3.png5OZS7SI.pngrI18gRz.png0zy2W7P.pngdEe2UrM.png
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
Could you add me to the pinglist?
Could you add me to the pinglist?
21cub4.png
[center][size=6][emoji=paintbrush size=1] Shop is [b]open[/b] once again! [emoji=paintbrush size=1][/size] [size=4]The Marketplace update is here and with it our favourite Wildclaw scrolls. For that occasion I'm opening my art-shop for a short time of 7 days. This time with limited slots and brand new prices! [size=1] I hope they're okay btw.[/size] If you’d like to be added to the general pinglist for the updates and to know when art-shop will be open just let me know <3 [/size] --- @ultrazorua @EleanoraOfTheSky @Disillusionist @Winterling04 @Mysticbl4ze @furo @Espanyolo @Elsycl @scolopendromorph @LeWorm @XenonNyte @Pyracantha @Starviper @dontuworry @Lichnos @VovaTheBoss Hello! Thank you for your interest, I'm so glad that many people enjoy my art. (I didn't expect that honestly aaa) If you’d want to be added to the general ping list please let me know ^^
Shop is open once again!

The Marketplace update is here and with it our favourite Wildclaw scrolls. For that occasion I'm opening my art-shop for a short time of 7 days. This time with limited slots and brand new prices! I hope they're okay btw.
If you’d like to be added to the general pinglist for the updates and to know when art-shop will be open just let me know <3

---
@ultrazorua @EleanoraOfTheSky @Disillusionist @Winterling04 @Mysticbl4ze @furo @Espanyolo @Elsycl @scolopendromorph @LeWorm @XenonNyte @Pyracantha @Starviper @dontuworry @Lichnos @VovaTheBoss

Hello! Thank you for your interest, I'm so glad that many people enjoy my art. (I didn't expect that honestly aaa) If you’d want to be added to the general ping list please let me know ^^
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
NO FRICK I JUST SPENT ALL MY MONEY
Can i reserve a slot?
NO FRICK I JUST SPENT ALL MY MONEY
Can i reserve a slot?
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@Verdes Can I order two?

Can I get a shaded, colored, no lineart fullbody of this birb? He's an elegant horror bird monster. Very large, king of the beasts. Feel free to look at the other art in the folder for inspiration but the linked image is the best reference

And a shaded, colored, lineart fullbody of this wolf? She's an elegant, calm, and very intelligent spirit wolf. Very maternal in nature.
@Verdes Can I order two?

Can I get a shaded, colored, no lineart fullbody of this birb? He's an elegant horror bird monster. Very large, king of the beasts. Feel free to look at the other art in the folder for inspiration but the linked image is the best reference

And a shaded, colored, lineart fullbody of this wolf? She's an elegant, calm, and very intelligent spirit wolf. Very maternal in nature.
adfa.png
@Riku114
Sure, I can draw them! I'll add you to the pinglist~

@LeWorm
It depends on what slot you want to reserve, since they're limited (besides doodles and meems.) But I think art-shop is slower with new prices so I'd say yes~
@Riku114
Sure, I can draw them! I'll add you to the pinglist~

@LeWorm
It depends on what slot you want to reserve, since they're limited (besides doodles and meems.) But I think art-shop is slower with new prices so I'd say yes~
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes
Ill probably have enough money by later today
@Verdes
Ill probably have enough money by later today
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
~ Bump ~
~ Bump ~
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes How do you wanna do payment? Also can you confirm payment amount?
@Verdes How do you wanna do payment? Also can you confirm payment amount?
adfa.png
@Riku114
Shaded fullbody is 500g for with line art and 600g for one without, so 1100g total~
(I'd prefer either full payment now or first half now and rest after receiving art)
@Riku114
Shaded fullbody is 500g for with line art and 600g for one without, so 1100g total~
(I'd prefer either full payment now or first half now and rest after receiving art)
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12