Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | experimental headshots (PWYW, CLOSED)
I love your art, especially the first and fourth style, and, since you want to practice other styles, the first one would be my choice.

I checked your wishlist, and I can offer you genes: Loop and Capsule for Veilspuns, and also Morph and Python. And I can make a Conjoined Skink.
I'm not sure how much all of that is worth, because checking LAH on the phone is... not fun. I'll simply add gems if the value is not enough.
I love your art, especially the first and fourth style, and, since you want to practice other styles, the first one would be my choice.

I checked your wishlist, and I can offer you genes: Loop and Capsule for Veilspuns, and also Morph and Python. And I can make a Conjoined Skink.
I'm not sure how much all of that is worth, because checking LAH on the phone is... not fun. I'll simply add gems if the value is not enough.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@OnyxBat As it's PWYW, the price tag is entirely up to you :D offers have been pretty varied so I don't have an exact ballpark for you-- but it's definitely less than 11mt :P

@NicoleEirin ahh I'm glad you like my art! I totally understand the struggles of navigating mobile ;; so I did a quick lil search--

python: 125g, morph, 30g, loop: 10g, VS capsule: 100g, and conjoined skink: 475g

I'm good with any combo of the genes and fam (also that is one hefty price tag on the skink o_o) so additional gems are not necessary c:
@OnyxBat As it's PWYW, the price tag is entirely up to you :D offers have been pretty varied so I don't have an exact ballpark for you-- but it's definitely less than 11mt :P

@NicoleEirin ahh I'm glad you like my art! I totally understand the struggles of navigating mobile ;; so I did a quick lil search--

python: 125g, morph, 30g, loop: 10g, VS capsule: 100g, and conjoined skink: 475g

I'm good with any combo of the genes and fam (also that is one hefty price tag on the skink o_o) so additional gems are not necessary c:
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Kay so I'm actually thinking of style 4 now lol. Would something like 200kt work? I'm really awful with numbers so I'm waiting for that artist to accept the CR so I know exactly how much I have to offer. I might have to adjust or be taken off of the list once the CR is accepted.

But for now I'm think 200kt?

I had two ideas so I'll let you pick whichever you think would be easier/which one that interests you more.

The first idea I had in mind was 1B from here.Vernonika.
The pics in Vernonika's gallery aren't particularly accurate in terms of design. Color scheme is perfect but the design is off. She has more of the lolita dress style. Here's her main ref for the design.
Since my ref pics aren't always clear. I have some references. This is her hairstyle and color. Her outfit is based on this. In terms of color; the purple parts of the dress are still purple but wherever you see white in the ref pic is supposed to be pink. And instead of the lily-pad like things, she has lavender flowers on her dress. She has her ear and eyebrow pierced. She is short and chubby. She usually wears her makeup like so. Her skin is extremely pale to the point that it is white; it has a radiant almost glowy complextion.
I'm fine with simplification.

The second idea would be of Haimati but with her other design. This is her hair style ref (she doesn't have dreads but the strands of her hair are usually froze together so it looks like she does) and her outfit ref (minus the skull mask). I was thinking of a pose like this and an expression like 5B or C2.
Kay so I'm actually thinking of style 4 now lol. Would something like 200kt work? I'm really awful with numbers so I'm waiting for that artist to accept the CR so I know exactly how much I have to offer. I might have to adjust or be taken off of the list once the CR is accepted.

But for now I'm think 200kt?

I had two ideas so I'll let you pick whichever you think would be easier/which one that interests you more.

The first idea I had in mind was 1B from here.Vernonika.
The pics in Vernonika's gallery aren't particularly accurate in terms of design. Color scheme is perfect but the design is off. She has more of the lolita dress style. Here's her main ref for the design.
Since my ref pics aren't always clear. I have some references. This is her hairstyle and color. Her outfit is based on this. In terms of color; the purple parts of the dress are still purple but wherever you see white in the ref pic is supposed to be pink. And instead of the lily-pad like things, she has lavender flowers on her dress. She has her ear and eyebrow pierced. She is short and chubby. She usually wears her makeup like so. Her skin is extremely pale to the point that it is white; it has a radiant almost glowy complextion.
I'm fine with simplification.

The second idea would be of Haimati but with her other design. This is her hair style ref (she doesn't have dreads but the strands of her hair are usually froze together so it looks like she does) and her outfit ref (minus the skull mask). I was thinking of a pose like this and an expression like 5B or C2.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Thank you! Skink is in the process of making, I'd love to be added to the waitlist.
Thank you! Skink is in the process of making, I'd love to be added to the waitlist.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@OnyxBat that works for me! tbh I'm most comfortable drawing in style 4 (it's my default, after all :P) so I'd be down to do a headshot of Vernonika in that :D I'm not the most confident in my ability to pose, but I'll try my best!
@OnyxBat that works for me! tbh I'm most comfortable drawing in style 4 (it's my default, after all :P) so I'd be down to do a headshot of Vernonika in that :D I'm not the most confident in my ability to pose, but I'll try my best!
@NicoleEirin I've added you to the list! I'm gonna try and do more of these so it doesn't take literal months to get down the list, but I do work longer shifts more often than I'd like OTL Hopefully it won't take too long to make my way to you, though!
@NicoleEirin I've added you to the list! I'm gonna try and do more of these so it doesn't take literal months to get down the list, but I do work longer shifts more often than I'd like OTL Hopefully it won't take too long to make my way to you, though!
Awesome! <3 I do have enough treasure for this commission! If the pose ends up being too difficult Something like 5A, or 1C works too. Basically anything cutesy for her. I'm not too picky about poses and expressions.
Awesome! <3 I do have enough treasure for this commission! If the pose ends up being too difficult Something like 5A, or 1C works too. Basically anything cutesy for her. I'm not too picky about poses and expressions.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Eversnow so i haven't actually fully finished the new outfit design for the character i want to commission yet. the lineart is done, but i haven't yet colored it. if it's okay, i'll send the links for the lineart, explain the colors, and send a better ref for the outfit.

i can offer a hippojay familiar and silver sylvan wings. or i could also throw in 100kt if that's not enough, and if you wanted one or two prismatic tokens, i have plenty of those! (honestly, i don't know what i'm going to do with all of them)

if that's all okay, i would like a commission of Faelee in style 4! (here is a ref for the shirt)
white hair, light blue eyes, skin so pale that it's almost just pure white
colors are very similar to the clothing ref! only differences are that the shirt is a dark/royal blue with white accents, red scarf, fur cape is white and grey. the cloth part of her cape is white with blue accents. also, her arm would just be leather armor, not metal, so don't worry about that!

i'm sorry if this is confusing, i can try to explain better if you need me to! or i can do a quick (bad) coloring of the lineart. or i can always just use a different character that isn't currently going through an outfit change!
@Eversnow so i haven't actually fully finished the new outfit design for the character i want to commission yet. the lineart is done, but i haven't yet colored it. if it's okay, i'll send the links for the lineart, explain the colors, and send a better ref for the outfit.

i can offer a hippojay familiar and silver sylvan wings. or i could also throw in 100kt if that's not enough, and if you wanted one or two prismatic tokens, i have plenty of those! (honestly, i don't know what i'm going to do with all of them)

if that's all okay, i would like a commission of Faelee in style 4! (here is a ref for the shirt)
white hair, light blue eyes, skin so pale that it's almost just pure white
colors are very similar to the clothing ref! only differences are that the shirt is a dark/royal blue with white accents, red scarf, fur cape is white and grey. the cloth part of her cape is white with blue accents. also, her arm would just be leather armor, not metal, so don't worry about that!

i'm sorry if this is confusing, i can try to explain better if you need me to! or i can do a quick (bad) coloring of the lineart. or i can always just use a different character that isn't currently going through an outfit change!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
Hello! I would love if I could be added to your growing waitlist! :D
Hello! I would love if I could be added to your growing waitlist! :D

NfdwCv9.png
@OnyxBat sounds good! c: I'll do a sketch or two and see which ends up sticking

@Kiralia I'm okay with that! the hippojay and wings sounds good to me! my luck on getting my hands on the familiar has been... abysmal OTL doesn't help that we rarely ever have dom so I don't have that many extra turns to try to gather with ahhh,,,

That description looks good-- I'll let you know if I've got any more questions about the colors! c:

@Draconawitches you've been added!
@OnyxBat sounds good! c: I'll do a sketch or two and see which ends up sticking

@Kiralia I'm okay with that! the hippojay and wings sounds good to me! my luck on getting my hands on the familiar has been... abysmal OTL doesn't help that we rarely ever have dom so I don't have that many extra turns to try to gather with ahhh,,,

That description looks good-- I'll let you know if I've got any more questions about the colors! c:

@Draconawitches you've been added!