Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | experimental headshots (PWYW, CLOSED)
Hey there! I'd love to take a slot! I'm willing to pay 150 gems and I'd like either style 2 or 4 :>

Here is my charater Florence

Note that he has wings on the back of his neck and back. If this is too complicated then you don't have to draw them :>
Hey there! I'd love to take a slot! I'm willing to pay 150 gems and I'd like either style 2 or 4 :>

Here is my charater Florence

Note that he has wings on the back of his neck and back. If this is too complicated then you don't have to draw them :>
Click my Dragons! gXmNQ.gifzkDCm.gif7DiVY.gifw37CI.gif
@Zarcaz hello! :D I'll add you to the list-- but just so you're aware, it's a waitlist (and it's getting real long OTL) so it may be a while,,
@Zarcaz hello! :D I'll add you to the list-- but just so you're aware, it's a waitlist (and it's getting real long OTL) so it may be a while,,
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Could I be added to your waitlist?~

Would 400g be enough for style 3 sketch of this lass here?: https://toyhou.se/7261666.vigil
Could I be added to your waitlist?~

Would 400g be enough for style 3 sketch of this lass here?: https://toyhou.se/7261666.vigil
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@PantheraScience a tiefling!! :0 yeah I'd totally be down to do a sketch of her!
@PantheraScience a tiefling!! :0 yeah I'd totally be down to do a sketch of her!
[quote name="Eversnow" date="2021-03-10 14:50:51" ] @Zarcaz hello! :D I'll add you to the list-- but just so you're aware, it's a waitlist (and it's getting real long OTL) so it may be a while,, [/quote] Ah okay! That's fine :>
Eversnow wrote on 2021-03-10 14:50:51:
Ah okay! That's fine :>
Click my Dragons! gXmNQ.gifzkDCm.gif7DiVY.gifw37CI.gif
Your art is so pretty! I’d pay 500kt/g+ for one :O Can I be added to the list?
Your art is so pretty! I’d pay 500kt/g+ for one :O Can I be added to the list?
My username has 3 o’s not 2
+1 FR time
@Raccooon oh gosh, yeah, I can add you to the list! I'm glad you like my art ;v;
@Raccooon oh gosh, yeah, I can add you to the list! I'm glad you like my art ;v;
@Eversnow These are adorable and I need one, can I be added to the waitlist?
@Eversnow These are adorable and I need one, can I be added to the waitlist?

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@OnyxBat @Zith @Kiralia hello friends! You guys are next up on the waitlist :D If you'd still like art, send your requests on my way-- and if you've changed your mind, please let me know about that as well!
@OnyxBat @Zith @Kiralia hello friends! You guys are next up on the waitlist :D If you'd still like art, send your requests on my way-- and if you've changed your mind, please let me know about that as well!
What's the average people usually give you for style one?

I just commissioned a 11mt piece. xD So I don't have as much treasure atm.
What's the average people usually give you for style one?

I just commissioned a 11mt piece. xD So I don't have as much treasure atm.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif