Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
currently [color=green][s]open[/s][/color] / [color=red][b]closed[/b][/color]! i'm subscribed, but no harm in pinging! hello! i'm offering [u]monochrome headshot sketches[/u] at a minimum of [b]250,000t/250g[/b] or $3 USD (subject to change); mixed payment for FRC is fine! basically, the more you pay above the minimum the more i'll clean up the sketch and add details to it (values, shading, etc). if you do offer a good amount more than the base price, i'll be happy to up the piece to a [u]bust[/u] or [u]fullbody[/u]. please name your offer and i'll let you know what size i'd be comfortable drawing for the price. USD commissions will be prioritized. i will show the sketch before sending an invoice via paypal and be more lenient with making big changes. lines/general quality will be generally higher too. [b]please do not ask me to color your pieces[/b], even if you offer extra payment. i do not have the energy to do so, i'm sorry. >< [u]slots[/u] 1.x (if you would like to be added to the waitlist once slots are filled, i will ping you once you've been moved into an open slot, and at that point you may send payment.) ----------- i'm sorry it's a lot to read, but [u]i'll assume you've kept all these points in mind when posting[/u]: [b]• please credit my artwork either to my flight rising account or my toyhou.se account, [url=https://toyhou.se/xxveil]xxveil[/url]. [/b] • after i've confirmed your order, please send payment in a one-way CR [i]that i won't accept until i've finished the artwork[/i]—or if you would be comfortable with outright upfront payment, a PM. i won't get started on your commission until i receive a CR/PM. • [b]turnaround may take from a few days to several weeks at worst; i have been busy with irl circumstances, am currently in school, and i work on these between other, bigger commissions. please understand![/b] • i reserve the right to refuse or cancel a commission for any reason; mainly that i feel like i'll be unable to draw the character. • i can do humanoid / anthro / feral characters. i can also do FR dragons but i'm a little rusty with them—i'll try to include apparel/skins, but may have to simplify or remove some completely (for example, i won't draw animal companion apparel pieces, sorry). • quality of the art is mostly dependent on the price you've paid, but may also slightly vary from commission to commission, if the character inspires me, etc. please keep in mind that i can't be extremely consistent. • i can't do mecha, facial hair or characters with particularly muscular builds. • i'd appreciate if you left multiple characters for me to choose from, per se, but it's not necessary. [size=2]please let me know if you are unsatisfied with your order... i have trouble with staying 'consistent' with my art per se so if you feel like you received a piece not very fitting of the amount you paid, i would be happy to try and compensate. ;;[/size] ------------ [size=4]art examples:[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/899421190341414922/aeons1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783765806546419714/854091629353631794/bashett.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922222259404410920/931322360961859624/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] i have examples of my more polished art [url=https://imgur.com/a/nZkMnw3]here[/url]. ----------- lastly, feel free to ask to be put on a pinglist for when i... eventually get to making a new art shop on here. [i]please specify that it's for this thread specifically, my future proper art shop, or both.[/i] thank you for your attention! pinglist for this thread: -virabelasan -koifry -raccooon -bashett -kiratiyuji -tirtouga678 -simplyphil -fukanzen -swordlily -disillusionist -thebulletsbang -andraya -espanyolo -riku114
currently open / closed!
i'm subscribed, but no harm in pinging!

hello! i'm offering monochrome headshot sketches at a minimum of 250,000t/250g or $3 USD (subject to change); mixed payment for FRC is fine!
basically, the more you pay above the minimum the more i'll clean up the sketch and add details to it (values, shading, etc). if you do offer a good amount more than the base price, i'll be happy to up the piece to a bust or fullbody. please name your offer and i'll let you know what size i'd be comfortable drawing for the price.

USD commissions will be prioritized. i will show the sketch before sending an invoice via paypal and be more lenient with making big changes. lines/general quality will be generally higher too.

please do not ask me to color your pieces, even if you offer extra payment. i do not have the energy to do so, i'm sorry. ><

slots
1.x

(if you would like to be added to the waitlist once slots are filled, i will ping you once you've been moved into an open slot, and at that point you may send payment.)

i'm sorry it's a lot to read, but i'll assume you've kept all these points in mind when posting:

• please credit my artwork either to my flight rising account or my toyhou.se account, xxveil.
• after i've confirmed your order, please send payment in a one-way CR that i won't accept until i've finished the artwork—or if you would be comfortable with outright upfront payment, a PM. i won't get started on your commission until i receive a CR/PM.
turnaround may take from a few days to several weeks at worst; i have been busy with irl circumstances, am currently in school, and i work on these between other, bigger commissions. please understand!
• i reserve the right to refuse or cancel a commission for any reason; mainly that i feel like i'll be unable to draw the character.
• i can do humanoid / anthro / feral characters. i can also do FR dragons but i'm a little rusty with them—i'll try to include apparel/skins, but may have to simplify or remove some completely (for example, i won't draw animal companion apparel pieces, sorry).
• quality of the art is mostly dependent on the price you've paid, but may also slightly vary from commission to commission, if the character inspires me, etc. please keep in mind that i can't be extremely consistent.
• i can't do mecha, facial hair or characters with particularly muscular builds.
• i'd appreciate if you left multiple characters for me to choose from, per se, but it's not necessary.

please let me know if you are unsatisfied with your order... i have trouble with staying 'consistent' with my art per se so if you feel like you received a piece not very fitting of the amount you paid, i would be happy to try and compensate. ;;

art examples:
aeons1.png
bashett.png
Untitled_Artwork.png

i have examples of my more polished art here.

lastly, feel free to ask to be put on a pinglist for when i... eventually get to making a new art shop on here. please specify that it's for this thread specifically, my future proper art shop, or both. thank you for your attention!

pinglist for this thread:
-virabelasan -koifry -raccooon -bashett -kiratiyuji -tirtouga678 -simplyphil
-fukanzen -swordlily -disillusionist -thebulletsbang -andraya -espanyolo -riku114
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Hi I love your work!! I'd love to be able to tip you though, so I'll have to come back a little later! If you wouldn't mind I'd love a ping later on!
Hi I love your work!! I'd love to be able to tip you though, so I'll have to come back a little later! If you wouldn't mind I'd love a ping later on!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@Hocotate (Apologies if I wasn't supposed to ping you-)

I have no clue why almost no one's commented here yet, so I figured I'd comment.

I have a little list of characters you could choose from if there's any that sparks your interest.

- The List -

- Xavier

- Amaura

- Asami

- Miyuki

And lastly, if you do decide to draw any of them, would you prefer to be paid in treasure or in gems?
@Hocotate (Apologies if I wasn't supposed to ping you-)

I have no clue why almost no one's commented here yet, so I figured I'd comment.

I have a little list of characters you could choose from if there's any that sparks your interest.

- The List -

- Xavier

- Amaura

- Asami

- Miyuki

And lastly, if you do decide to draw any of them, would you prefer to be paid in treasure or in gems?
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@galaxychilde it means a lot to hear that; thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i'll be sure to ping you once i open slots again! @erythery [size=2]it's no problem—i am subscribed (and should note that in the OP, oops) but i don't mind the ping at all![/size] these are all lovely designs; i'll be happy to draw one of them—and decide which one later as i'm in a little rush to make dinner for myself, haha. x') i'd love gems to help fund some projects of mine, but treasure is completely fine as well! feel free to send a CR and i'll accept it after i get the sketch back to you; thank you so much for your interest!
@galaxychilde
it means a lot to hear that; thank you so much!! i'll be sure to ping you once i open slots again!

@erythery it's no problem—i am subscribed (and should note that in the OP, oops) but i don't mind the ping at all!
these are all lovely designs; i'll be happy to draw one of them—and decide which one later as i'm in a little rush to make dinner for myself, haha. x')

i'd love gems to help fund some projects of mine, but treasure is completely fine as well! feel free to send a CR and i'll accept it after i get the sketch back to you; thank you so much for your interest!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate Would you be willing to do something of this boy for 150kt?

I would prefer him but if you don't feel like doing him, you could do Saiki, Shinrei, or Yoko as well.
@Hocotate Would you be willing to do something of this boy for 150kt?

I would prefer him but if you don't feel like doing him, you could do Saiki, Shinrei, or Yoko as well.
adfa.png
@riku114 yes, of course! i think i'll be able to draw fujisajiki, but if for some reason i end up unable to i'll definitely go for one of the others you've linked. feel free to send a CR with the payment whenever and i'll get the sketch to you ASAP; thank you for your interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@riku114
yes, of course! i think i'll be able to draw fujisajiki, but if for some reason i end up unable to i'll definitely go for one of the others you've linked.
feel free to send a CR with the payment whenever and i'll get the sketch to you ASAP; thank you for your interest!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
Hello~Pladge-42.png
thank you erythery~
here's a post-maintenance bump, haha
thank you erythery~
here's a post-maintenance bump, haha
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Hello, I would love to be put on your ping list for when you open a full shop, please! I absolutely love your art!
Hello, I would love to be put on your ping list for when you open a full shop, please! I absolutely love your art!
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@adrenaline i'll be sure to ping you! thank you so much for your interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@adrenaline
i'll be sure to ping you! thank you so much for your interest!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25