Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Medieval Styled Art || (100kt-200kt)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
^
^
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing
Sounds good! As for the rest of the apparel, probably not all of it? I'd like some version of halo and am open to some kind of probably-simplified sundrapes depending on pricing/if you think they'd work in the style, but I don't think the rest is too needed
@Bronzewing
Sounds good! As for the rest of the apparel, probably not all of it? I'd like some version of halo and am open to some kind of probably-simplified sundrapes depending on pricing/if you think they'd work in the style, but I don't think the rest is too needed
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather

I would have to EXTREMELY simplify the sundrapes, to the point where it may just be the arm/wing pieces without any of the other filigree (and probably not too shiny at that). More won't work with the style too well and I'm not even sure I could make it work. The halo is fine, may also simplify it a bit but if you just want it glowing in the background I can make that work.

Do you want the rest of the accent apart from the wings?
@BlueJaysFeather

I would have to EXTREMELY simplify the sundrapes, to the point where it may just be the arm/wing pieces without any of the other filigree (and probably not too shiny at that). More won't work with the style too well and I'm not even sure I could make it work. The halo is fine, may also simplify it a bit but if you just want it glowing in the background I can make that work.

Do you want the rest of the accent apart from the wings?
@Bronzewing
Hmm, probably no on the sundrapes then, I love them but they're very much not helpful for artists XD
As for the rest of the accent... I don't want the weird yellow-gold spiky bits (I don't actually want them on the dragon himself either lol but the rest works too well) but if you'd be willing I'd be happy to pay for whatever of the belly plate filigree/gold horns/leg scales/etc you think would work in the style. I'm open to you simplifying the halo however you think will work in the style as long as there's a halo (the bottom art in his bio also has a highly stylized halo and I'm really happy with how well it worked in the stained glass style)
@Bronzewing
Hmm, probably no on the sundrapes then, I love them but they're very much not helpful for artists XD
As for the rest of the accent... I don't want the weird yellow-gold spiky bits (I don't actually want them on the dragon himself either lol but the rest works too well) but if you'd be willing I'd be happy to pay for whatever of the belly plate filigree/gold horns/leg scales/etc you think would work in the style. I'm open to you simplifying the halo however you think will work in the style as long as there's a halo (the bottom art in his bio also has a highly stylized halo and I'm really happy with how well it worked in the stained glass style)
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather

Underbelly- I can do that, might not be as shiny, but I can definitely do it. As for the halo a simplified one like in the stained glass image works, I can do something like that behind him- maybe with a slight glow to it like in the actual FR art?
@BlueJaysFeather

Underbelly- I can do that, might not be as shiny, but I can definitely do it. As for the halo a simplified one like in the stained glass image works, I can do something like that behind him- maybe with a slight glow to it like in the actual FR art?
@Bronzewing
Awesome :D thank you! Would you have a quote for the total price, and do you prefer payment in advance or after completion?
@Bronzewing
Awesome :D thank you! Would you have a quote for the total price, and do you prefer payment in advance or after completion?
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather

Advance is better- and apparel is only +5kt. I'm not sure about skins/accents, so since I don't have a set price I guess 20-30kt extra? It's really up to you, since I didn't set something beforehand.
@BlueJaysFeather

Advance is better- and apparel is only +5kt. I'm not sure about skins/accents, so since I don't have a set price I guess 20-30kt extra? It's really up to you, since I didn't set something beforehand.
@Bronzewing I can do +35kt for both. Do you have a gem ratio? If you prefer payment in treasure I can do that too I'll just need a sec to convert
@Bronzewing I can do +35kt for both. Do you have a gem ratio? If you prefer payment in treasure I can do that too I'll just need a sec to convert
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather

Gems- 1-1000 is the one I use
@BlueJaysFeather

Gems- 1-1000 is the one I use
@Bronzewing
Sounds good, sending!
@Bronzewing
Sounds good, sending!
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17