Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | On Haitus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SpiritFlower
What format: Digital
Dragon(s)/Character(s): Azula/Oc I'll post the links when I'm not on mobile
half or full body: half
Payment type: treasure
Pose:
Anything else?: I was hoping for a little background as well. I had a scene from this fanfic I'm writing in mind I can link that also when I'm off of mobile. She is pregnant in that scene and she has shorter hair. I was thinking something like this.

.But to Azula it will always be a family memory. She was only two or three months pregnant then, but Hajime still pampered her as though she were at least six months along. She held her kite out and watched Atsu and Caihong race with theirs down the hillside. She wasn't sure who the third child was but she tripped and Atsu helped her up. She remembers the feeling of Hajime's arms wrapping around her middle. The feeling of his lips against the nape of her neck. She remembers the gentle caress of his hand over her bump and the breeze that tugged at her hair. She remembers having cupped her hand over his.
@SpiritFlower
Dragon(s)/Character(s): Azula/Oc I'll post the links when I'm not on mobile
half or full body: half
Pose:
Anything else?: I was hoping for a little background as well. I had a scene from this fanfic I'm writing in mind I can link that also when I'm off of mobile. She is pregnant in that scene and she has shorter hair. I was thinking something like this.

.But to Azula it will always be a family memory. She was only two or three months pregnant then, but Hajime still pampered her as though she were at least six months along. She held her kite out and watched Atsu and Caihong race with theirs down the hillside. She wasn't sure who the third child was but she tripped and Atsu helped her up. She remembers the feeling of Hajime's arms wrapping around her middle. The feeling of his lips against the nape of her neck. She remembers the gentle caress of his hand over her bump and the breeze that tugged at her hair. She remembers having cupped her hand over his.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat :000 Avatar? Also, I'll get on with a sketch once the links are there :>
@OnyxBat :000 Avatar? Also, I'll get on with a sketch once the links are there :>
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Yup, Avatar! :D

@spiritflower I edited with the links (and fic part). Still on mobile so let me know if they work.
Yup, Avatar! :D

@spiritflower I edited with the links (and fic part). Still on mobile so let me know if they work.
@OnyxBat They work! thank you! Going to head off to bed so I'll start on the sketches tomorrow.
@OnyxBat They work! thank you! Going to head off to bed so I'll start on the sketches tomorrow.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Sounds good :)
Sounds good :)
b u m p
b u m p
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Happy pride
Happy pride
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@SpiritFlower What format: Traditional Dragon(s)/Character(s): my dragon Sunrise as a human please [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71061560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/710616/71061560_350.png[/img][/url] bust/half/full body: half body please Payment type: treasure Pose: sweet or possibly shy Anything else?: N/A
@SpiritFlower
What format: Traditional
Dragon(s)/Character(s): my dragon Sunrise as a human please

71061560_350.png

bust/half/full body: half body please
Pose: sweet or possibly shy
Anything else?: N/A
8H5BnWlB0pyjgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png Am catastrophist much proud
@LadySaria Alrighty, I'll get started on it right away :)
@LadySaria Alrighty, I'll get started on it right away :)
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@SpiritFlower Hey there! I hope this is alright? :)

Dragon(s)/Character(s): My friend's OC Omni (his references: 1, 2)
bust/half/full body: Bust
Payment type: Gems
Pose: Anything smug or mischievous.
Anything else?: Nothing
@SpiritFlower Hey there! I hope this is alright? :)

Dragon(s)/Character(s): My friend's OC Omni (his references: 1, 2)
bust/half/full body: Bust
Payment type: Gems
Pose: Anything smug or mischievous.
Anything else?: Nothing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7