Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FoddArt // Caution: Wet Floor
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@silgrumir
ahh that was so fast?? she looks so cute ;w; thank you!! <33
@silgrumir
ahh that was so fast?? she looks so cute ;w; thank you!! <33
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Khromatic [img]https://i.imgur.com/x2NiYcF.gif[/img] hope you likey! lmk if you need anything fixed!
@Khromatic
x2NiYcF.gif
hope you likey! lmk if you need anything fixed!
27_1889290.png
@silgrumir
ASDF thank you for the nice words !!! ;w; And I like surprises, so excited to see him in your style >:DD

Sending all levels now through PA! If there is extra levels please keep them! :3
- 2x lvl 6
- 16x lvl 7
@silgrumir
ASDF thank you for the nice words !!! ;w; And I like surprises, so excited to see him in your style >:DD

Sending all levels now through PA! If there is extra levels please keep them! :3
- 2x lvl 6
- 16x lvl 7
7bfJZaP.png
Hello ^^ Ohhh, one plushie please *^* ♥ @zephyrouss Dragon: This is its visual without accessories, to make your life easier : [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=13&tertgene=6&winggene=8&wings=127&auth=aa87f960e76b63881747109716a49068e774a66d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Plushie Type: new Background: no Anything Else: If his primal eyes are indeed possible, I'm starting all 60 levels now ! Thank you *-* ♥
Hello ^^

Ohhh, one plushie please *^* ♥

@zephyrouss
Dragon: This is its visual without accessories, to make your life easier :
dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=13&tertgene=6&winggene=8&wings=127&auth=aa87f960e76b63881747109716a49068e774a66d&dummyext=prev.png
Plushie Type: new
Background: no
Anything Else: If his primal eyes are indeed possible, I'm starting all 60 levels now !

Thank you *-* ♥
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@silgrumir AHHHHHHHH, my baby boy! He looks so good, thank you! <3 <3 <3
@silgrumir AHHHHHHHH, my baby boy! He looks so good, thank you! <3 <3 <3
OvLO7OK.png
@zephyrouss

Sweet! Is payment due now? (Would you prefer 1t PAs or CRs?)
@zephyrouss

Sweet! Is payment due now? (Would you prefer 1t PAs or CRs?)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@silgrumir

Hello! I’m interested in getting a slot from you but I’m slightly confused on your template. By paying now do you mean as soon as the slot is accepted ..? I don’t tend to start leveling dragons until I’m sure my slot is accepted :’0
@silgrumir

Hello! I’m interested in getting a slot from you but I’m slightly confused on your template. By paying now do you mean as soon as the slot is accepted ..? I don’t tend to start leveling dragons until I’m sure my slot is accepted :’0
3RvEHPl.png
@zephyrouss
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60833349
Background: can you draw like... neon green, glowing eyes around her, but the background will still be transparent behind them?
Anything Else: nothing I can think of?
Aproxamate Price: 140 levels, I think? correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know what apparel counts as simple or complex for you-

(if you're open for those now, that is? I lowkey forgot how ordering foddart goes?)
@zephyrouss
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60833349
Background: can you draw like... neon green, glowing eyes around her, but the background will still be transparent behind them?
Anything Else: nothing I can think of?
Aproxamate Price: 140 levels, I think? correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know what apparel counts as simple or complex for you-

(if you're open for those now, that is? I lowkey forgot how ordering foddart goes?)
pandalion1.png UwU
@Zoruna

i've got you down thank you for ordering <3

@Purpose

levels can be sent any time before dec 5th, so you can send them whenever you're ready. CRs are preferred
@Zoruna

i've got you down thank you for ordering <3

@Purpose

levels can be sent any time before dec 5th, so you can send them whenever you're ready. CRs are preferred
xujcaPA.gif
@moonichrome

yep, 140 levels. i've got you down, thank you for ordering <3
@moonichrome

yep, 140 levels. i've got you down, thank you for ordering <3
xujcaPA.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27