Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Eggs! ~ Retired Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Retired Thread

I am trying to collect eggs for a birthday hatch, so I am now doing commissions for eggs! I will also accept the treasure/gem amount required to buy an egg for LAH.

Things I will draw: Dragons and OCs
Things I won't draw: Mecha, anything that breaks FR ToS

As far as FR dragons go, I will add apparel and accents if so desired! I may ask for extra payment if the apparel and accent is overly complex.

Examples of my art below:

sihvrissweetiesmol.png
Zeyra.png
noc.png

Prices:
Portrait: 1 egg or 300g/kt
Fullbody: 2 eggs or 600g/kt
I accept mixed payments and my ratio is 1:1000. I will also accept items on my wishlist as payment at their LAH prices!
Quote:
Fill Out Form
Username:
Dragon (with link please if possible):
Portrait or Fullbody:
Solid or transparent background:
Payment:
Apparel/accent:
Any other questions or requests:
Please send me a one way CR and I will only accept it once the final work has been completed and approved by you, thank you!
Quote:
Queue:

I am subscribed to this post, so it's not necessary to ping!
Retired Thread

I am trying to collect eggs for a birthday hatch, so I am now doing commissions for eggs! I will also accept the treasure/gem amount required to buy an egg for LAH.

Things I will draw: Dragons and OCs
Things I won't draw: Mecha, anything that breaks FR ToS

As far as FR dragons go, I will add apparel and accents if so desired! I may ask for extra payment if the apparel and accent is overly complex.

Examples of my art below:

sihvrissweetiesmol.png
Zeyra.png
noc.png

Prices:
Portrait: 1 egg or 300g/kt
Fullbody: 2 eggs or 600g/kt
I accept mixed payments and my ratio is 1:1000. I will also accept items on my wishlist as payment at their LAH prices!
Quote:
Fill Out Form
Username:
Dragon (with link please if possible):
Portrait or Fullbody:
Solid or transparent background:
Payment:
Apparel/accent:
Any other questions or requests:
Please send me a one way CR and I will only accept it once the final work has been completed and approved by you, thank you!
Quote:
Queue:

I am subscribed to this post, so it's not necessary to ping!
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
Hi. How many eggs would you like to draw me a human bust?

Thanks! Also, do you have discord ? If you have it and are willing to use it to communicate please send me a msg! I'm Des#2443

Thanks! Also, do you have discord ? If you have it and are willing to use it to communicate please send me a msg! I'm Des#2443
[quote name="Destinee" date="2020-11-14 10:00:10" ] Hi. How many eggs would you like to draw me a human bust? Thanks! Also, do you have discord ? If you have it and are willing to use it to communicate please send me a msg! I'm Des#2443 [/quote] Excellent! I'll message you through discord as it's easiest for me. Almost two years into being on FR and I still don't know how the forums work.
Destinee wrote on 2020-11-14 10:00:10:

Excellent! I'll message you through discord as it's easiest for me. Almost two years into being on FR and I still don't know how the forums work.
@LadosLee

Is this shop still open? If so, what do your prices look like (as in, how many eggs for art)?
@LadosLee

Is this shop still open? If so, what do your prices look like (as in, how many eggs for art)?
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Yes it is! And sorry, I forgot to clarify in the original post, but I'm only charging one egg per art piece!
@CalliopeVale

Yes it is! And sorry, I forgot to clarify in the original post, but I'm only charging one egg per art piece!
@LadosLee

Oooh... lovely. I might come back before this, but you will absolutely be seeing business from me around NotN. I'll try to have references available by then, and will probably give you my Discord to make that particular process easier, but would leaning on a written description be acceptable?
@LadosLee

Oooh... lovely. I might come back before this, but you will absolutely be seeing business from me around NotN. I'll try to have references available by then, and will probably give you my Discord to make that particular process easier, but would leaning on a written description be acceptable?
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale Excellent! And yeah, I'm perfectly okay with having written descriptions!
@CalliopeVale Excellent! And yeah, I'm perfectly okay with having written descriptions!
@LadosLee hello! id love to send over an earth egg in exchange for some art of this lil guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52823849][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/528239/52823849_350.png[/img][/url] i'd like the accent to be added if possible, and as for apparel just the headband, wing cover and bracelets! [skin=36739] [item=Bleached Peacekeeping Headband] [item=Ranger's Wing Cover] [item=Simple Gold Bracelets]
@LadosLee

hello! id love to send over an earth egg in exchange for some art of this lil guy

52823849_350.png

i'd like the accent to be added if possible, and as for apparel just the headband, wing cover and bracelets!
Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Ranger's Wing Cover Simple Gold Bracelets
@kkarool Oh, what an absolute lad! I'll start working on him when I get off work later tonight!!
@kkarool Oh, what an absolute lad! I'll start working on him when I get off work later tonight!!
Another piece complete! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354832276669988882/785424490892492820/fae.png[/img]
Another piece complete!

fae.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7