Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Whispering Shadows~ [Closed atm]
1 2 3
Going to work on this soon, just been a bit overwhelmed with misc. jobs/family as of recently >w<''
Going to work on this soon, just been a bit overwhelmed with misc. jobs/family as of recently >w<''
g8T8XC2.png
And we're

~OPEN~
And we're

~OPEN~
g8T8XC2.png
Claim {working on a ''self valentine'' cause I'm a lonely bean = w =}
Claim {working on a ''self valentine'' cause I'm a lonely bean = w =}
g8T8XC2.png
As a special thanks to three of my close friends for their support, @kyrin18, @gizmo10, and @Angel614 will have their choice of the first three orders. Happy valentines day :3
As a special thanks to three of my close friends for their support, @kyrin18, @gizmo10, and @Angel614 will have their choice of the first three orders. Happy valentines day :3
g8T8XC2.png
Gooood evening! Happy Valentine's to you too, lol now if only I had someone else to spend it with XD I'll post an order here in a bit! Thank ya :3
Gooood evening! Happy Valentine's to you too, lol now if only I had someone else to spend it with XD I'll post an order here in a bit! Thank ya :3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Evening; lol. Hope this looks okay (that was a lot more work than expected ^-^'')
@kyrin18 Evening; lol. Hope this looks okay (that was a lot more work than expected ^-^'')
g8T8XC2.png
It looks fine! [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
It looks fine!
73127854.png

@kyrin18 Thank you uwu
@kyrin18 Thank you uwu
g8T8XC2.png
[quote=Order Form] Character Name: Katy. Just Katy. Lol. Payment Method: Treasure Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29316512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/293166/29316512_350.png[/img][/url] Fr Username: kyrin18[/quote]

Order Form wrote:
Character Name: Katy. Just Katy. Lol.

Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon:
29316512_350.png

Fr Username: kyrin18
73127854.png

Look's good; I'll see what I can do in a bit X3
Look's good; I'll see what I can do in a bit X3
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 3