Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drixz' Humanoid art shop
1 2 3 4
Hydrixz's Humanoid Shop

Not completely finished, but i am in need of money so im opening up now.

Rules
~Fill out the form please, it helps.

~Due to not having much personal time away from school or family, i will be slow depending in how big the pieces are.

~My art is of my own interpretation, especially Gijinka's. If you would like something specific please say in the form or else it is all up to my imagination.

~Please always credit me for my art, They will be signed with my signature anyways just in case.

~You can pay whenever you want. If you haven't payed once its finished, i'll ask for the money before i send it. For the time being i'll need the payment upfront since i am in a rush to collect money. Send in a CR and ill accept after the drawing is finished if your more comfortable with that.

~If i decline a drawing that is because i feel like i'm not the right person for the job. If im not happy with it myself i wouldn't give it to you.

~Please send payment through PM or my Ko-fi page as a donation.

What I will draw:
  • Humans
  • Humanoids
  • Any gender
VSPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACE
What i won't draw:
  • NSFW
Hydrixz's Humanoid Shop

Not completely finished, but i am in need of money so im opening up now.

Rules
~Fill out the form please, it helps.

~Due to not having much personal time away from school or family, i will be slow depending in how big the pieces are.

~My art is of my own interpretation, especially Gijinka's. If you would like something specific please say in the form or else it is all up to my imagination.

~Please always credit me for my art, They will be signed with my signature anyways just in case.

~You can pay whenever you want. If you haven't payed once its finished, i'll ask for the money before i send it. For the time being i'll need the payment upfront since i am in a rush to collect money. Send in a CR and ill accept after the drawing is finished if your more comfortable with that.

~If i decline a drawing that is because i feel like i'm not the right person for the job. If im not happy with it myself i wouldn't give it to you.

~Please send payment through PM or my Ko-fi page as a donation.

What I will draw:
  • Humans
  • Humanoids
  • Any gender
VSPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACE
What i won't draw:
  • NSFW
bwekPkc.pngiNvKXro.pngLFhpffe.pngZOnCBys.png3iZp1x0.png
[quote][center][font=Gabriola][size=6]Waitlist:[/size] [columns] [color=transparent]Therebalotofs[/color] [nextcol] Treasure/Gems/Other 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [nextcol] [color=transparent]Therebalotofspacehere[/color] [nextcol] USD/GBP 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.[/columns] [/center][/quote] [center][font=Gabriola][color=#6F1093][size=7][b]Styles and Prices![/SIZE][/font] [b]My ratio is 100g : 1250 : £1 ($1.30)[/b] Sketch- Head: 300g Body: 500g Full: 600-800g Coloured- Head: 400-500g Body: 600-700g Full: 800-900g Shaded- Head: 500-700g Bust: 700g- 900g Full: 900- 1.1kg background for any (more than just a small gradient)- +400-900g [center][font=Gabriola][color=#6F1093][size=7][b]Examples[/b][/SIZE][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VnJIV2k.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ngi5yR9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ofxa09r.png[/img]
Quote:
Waitlist:
Therebalotofs Treasure/Gems/Other
Therebalotofspacehere USD/GBP
Styles and Prices!
My ratio is 100g : 1250 : £1 ($1.30)

Sketch-
Head: 300g
Body: 500g
Full: 600-800g

Coloured-
Head: 400-500g
Body: 600-700g
Full: 800-900g

Shaded-
Head: 500-700g
Bust: 700g- 900g
Full: 900- 1.1kg

background for any (more than just a small gradient)- +400-900g
Examples
VnJIV2k.png
ngi5yR9.png
ofxa09r.png
Form
Please fill out the Commission form:
Code:
[b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [b]Sketch/Coloured/Shaded[/b]: Shaded [b]Head/Bust/Full:[/b] Bust [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Any specifics[/b]: Anything that you had in mind about the drawing [b]Background[/b]: A simple gradient background will always be on unless specified. [b]Payment: [/b] [b]Updates on the piece[/b] Yes/no?
Once completed, I will ping you here to confirm your order,
then you may send payment via PM or by donations on my Ko-fi page for USD/GBP whenever you'd like while I get started.
Form
Please fill out the Commission form:
Code:
[b]Username: [/b] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [b]Sketch/Coloured/Shaded[/b]: Shaded [b]Head/Bust/Full:[/b] Bust [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Any specifics[/b]: Anything that you had in mind about the drawing [b]Background[/b]: A simple gradient background will always be on unless specified. [b]Payment: [/b] [b]Updates on the piece[/b] Yes/no?
Once completed, I will ping you here to confirm your order,
then you may send payment via PM or by donations on my Ko-fi page for USD/GBP whenever you'd like while I get started.
I guess im open now!
@AetherEquinox
@Winterling04
you wanted to be notified when i opened again :)
I guess im open now!
@AetherEquinox
@Winterling04
you wanted to be notified when i opened again :)
Hi yes thank you! I can't wait for you to commission for me, however I need to save up some money to afford it!
Hi yes thank you! I can't wait for you to commission for me, however I need to save up some money to afford it!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^