Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cinny's Writing Corner
[u][/u][u][/u][u][/u][center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/589859424915685376/758518136579555360/cinnys_writing_corner.png[/img] [columns]A special thanks to my close friend and son, Switch, for helping me make this shop. Please go show him so love and maybe buy some art from his [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2898963]art shop[/url]! Hallo! My name is SilverCinny and welcome to my little corner. Watch your step, I tried to have the cats wait outside but you know how they can be. They’re solid one moment and the next they’re slipping under the crack of your door in liquid form. Now, please, take a seat and let me show you what I have to offer. I focus entirely on writing! Fiction, primarily, though I don’t mind dabbling a little in haikus. I have been writing for six years now and planning on majoring in English. It’s been a wild ride, what with the adoption process of cats and– hm? What’s that? Am I diverging again? Oh, dear, um, let’s move to our rules then. [nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/691780089020416090/768226611559530546/scroll.png[/img] [/columns] [center] I don’t have many rules to speak for, but the ones I set are absolutely necessary. Please abide by them, as they not only set my boundaries but also help the product you want in the long run. [b] 1. Payment.[/b] All content creators know that fear of being scammed, and all buyers share the same worry. So when I send you the final draft, you will not be allowed to edit/copy it whatsoever until you have both finalized it and paid. Once paid for, I will send you the original Google Doc that you can copy and paste. [i]–P.S. I also take payment through wishlist items :D[/i] [b]2. Triggers[/b] Can’t say I have many of these. I’m perfectly fine writing violence, body horror, gore, and whatever else someone would turn their head against. The only thing I will not write is anything sexual. Romance is fun, holding the hand is fine, touching faces is okay, but anything past that is a no from me, chief. Added to this, I will not write anything that actively bashes against anyone or anyplace. This is a positive space where the only ones hurt are your toes. [b]3. Waitlists, Pinglists, and whatever Technoblade has going on[/b] So you wanna buy something but all the slots are full? Well that’s what lists are for. All you must do is let me know you would like to be added and boom! There you are. It’s not that exciting, but it’s pretty nifty. [b]4. A Final Word[/b] Bababooey Oh, done already? Those took me a while to write…but that’s okay! Come, come, you’re probably more interested in what I have to sell than a rulebook. Well, let me pause us here to say that you look lovely today. Ahem, anyways, here I use a conversion rate of 1kt/g. Mainly because I don’t have the math prowess to go through every other conversion. Please note that I will charge you only by the words you order, not what I give you. So if you buy 500 words and I write out 600, you only need to pay for the 500. This is because I tend to go overboard to make it work (although, tips are always welcomed). Now, when you order, you’ll have a choice between two “packages.” Well, I say packages, more like…options! Yeah…options. The first package I’m going to call the Rough Draft package. It’s pretty simple: I write up a rough draft and that’s it. I can make the necessary changes, add characters, even more words if you want it longer, but it would be rough. There will be typos and possible character/continuity errors, but that’s for you to workout. I’m basically giving you a layout to build off of. These are usually finished within the first few days depending on my schedule. [quote name="Rough Drafts"]25kt/g = 100 written words (i.e. 500 words would be 125kt/g)[/quote] Now, the step up to the Rough Draft is the Full Process. This is a bit more time strenuous and can take some time, but it is for a good reason. Here I will be rewriting and editing your commission, which can take much more time due to the time and energy it takes. Do bear in mind that the Full Process also includes the price from the Rough Draft. [quote name="Full Process"] 50kt/g = 100 words edited (I.e. 500 words would be 250kt/g + the price of the written words, making it 375kt/g)[/quote] But that’s about it!! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me. Thank you for reading and have a splendid day!! [center]»»——@——««[/center] [quote name="Order Form"] Player Name: Rough Draft or Full Process: Word count: Story: (Plot/Characters/Prompt/Basically whatever you want goes here) Payment Type: [/quote]
cinnys_writing_corner.png

A special thanks to my close friend and son, Switch, for helping me make this shop. Please go show him so love and maybe buy some art from his art shop!

Hallo! My name is SilverCinny and welcome to my little corner. Watch your step, I tried to have the cats wait outside but you know how they can be. They’re solid one moment and the next they’re slipping under the crack of your door in liquid form.

Now, please, take a seat and let me show you what I have to offer. I focus entirely on writing! Fiction, primarily, though I don’t mind dabbling a little in haikus. I have been writing for six years now and planning on majoring in English. It’s been a wild ride, what with the adoption process of cats and– hm? What’s that? Am I diverging again? Oh, dear, um, let’s move to our rules then.
scroll.png

I don’t have many rules to speak for, but the ones I set are absolutely necessary. Please abide by them, as they not only set my boundaries but also help the product you want in the long run.

1. Payment.
All content creators know that fear of being scammed, and all buyers share the same worry. So when I send you the final draft, you will not be allowed to edit/copy it whatsoever until you have both finalized it and paid. Once paid for, I will send you the original Google Doc that you can copy and paste.
–P.S. I also take payment through wishlist items :D

2. Triggers
Can’t say I have many of these. I’m perfectly fine writing violence, body horror, gore, and whatever else someone would turn their head against. The only thing I will not write is anything sexual. Romance is fun, holding the hand is fine, touching faces is okay, but anything past that is a no from me, chief. Added to this, I will not write anything that actively bashes against anyone or anyplace. This is a positive space where the only ones hurt are your toes.

3. Waitlists, Pinglists, and whatever Technoblade has going on
So you wanna buy something but all the slots are full? Well that’s what lists are for. All you must do is let me know you would like to be added and boom! There you are. It’s not that exciting, but it’s pretty nifty.

4. A Final Word
Bababooey

Oh, done already? Those took me a while to write…but that’s okay! Come, come, you’re probably more interested in what I have to sell than a rulebook. Well, let me pause us here to say that you look lovely today.

Ahem, anyways, here I use a conversion rate of 1kt/g. Mainly because I don’t have the math prowess to go through every other conversion. Please note that I will charge you only by the words you order, not what I give you. So if you buy 500 words and I write out 600, you only need to pay for the 500. This is because I tend to go overboard to make it work (although, tips are always welcomed). Now, when you order, you’ll have a choice between two “packages.” Well, I say packages, more like…options! Yeah…options.

The first package I’m going to call the Rough Draft package. It’s pretty simple: I write up a rough draft and that’s it. I can make the necessary changes, add characters, even more words if you want it longer, but it would be rough. There will be typos and possible character/continuity errors, but that’s for you to workout. I’m basically giving you a layout to build off of. These are usually finished within the first few days depending on my schedule.
Rough Drafts wrote:
25kt/g = 100 written words
(i.e. 500 words would be 125kt/g)

Now, the step up to the Rough Draft is the Full Process. This is a bit more time strenuous and can take some time, but it is for a good reason. Here I will be rewriting and editing your commission, which can take much more time due to the time and energy it takes. Do bear in mind that the Full Process also includes the price from the Rough Draft.

Full Process wrote:
50kt/g = 100 words edited
(I.e. 500 words would be 250kt/g + the price of the written words, making it 375kt/g)

But that’s about it!! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me. Thank you for reading and have a splendid day!!
»»——@——««
Order Form wrote:
Player Name:
Rough Draft or Full Process:
Word count:
Story: (Plot/Characters/Prompt/Basically whatever you want goes here)
Payment Type:
........................................ Scrolls Wishlist
Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
Examples

»»——@——««
Rough Draft
The woman had followed the weapon's path, having shifted in her stance to follow its arch. She spun around, coming to face Switch with her hand now adjusted to her hips.
"How'd you do that?" she snapped, taking one step further. Switch can hear the sand grae aginst each other. "It's automated, isn't it? There's a cscreen in that mask of yours that you're using to track it. "
Switch grimaced, pullin back only for the woman to match his length. He didn't appreciate how close she was getting "No, I didnon't have anything under my mask. Step back."
The woman scoffed, "Nothing under there, huh? No one on this sland has aim like that, let alone blindfolded. There's gotta be a trick."
"No trick," Swtch frowned. He was wasting time talking here. The men above would sure to notice his lack of movement. They would get paranoid. "If we're done here, I need to get going. Good day."
Commission for @F4D3D

»»——@——««

Final Product
Kara swung around in time to follow the trident’s path, stopping to face Switch and the weapon now firmly clutched in his hand. She adjusted her stance, eyeing him up and down.

“Okay, I’ll give you that.” She spoke coolly, but there was no good taste in her tone. The sand shifted in place as she took a step closer, “You got some fancy screen under that mask?”

Switch grimaced and pulled back a step, “No.”

Kara scoffed, taking another step to match the length between them, “Look, Kid, no one on this land has an aim like that, let alone while blindfolded. So, between you and me, what’s your trick?”

“There’s no trick,” Switch scowled. This conversation had been going on for too long; he had hoped displaying his skills would drive the woman away. It usually did with the lower-class thieves who thought they could handle a blind man. It didn’t help that his overseers were watching at that moment, probably discussing whether to kill him or not. “We’re done here. Leave me alone.”
Commission for @F4D3D
Examples

»»——@——««
Rough Draft
The woman had followed the weapon's path, having shifted in her stance to follow its arch. She spun around, coming to face Switch with her hand now adjusted to her hips.
"How'd you do that?" she snapped, taking one step further. Switch can hear the sand grae aginst each other. "It's automated, isn't it? There's a cscreen in that mask of yours that you're using to track it. "
Switch grimaced, pullin back only for the woman to match his length. He didn't appreciate how close she was getting "No, I didnon't have anything under my mask. Step back."
The woman scoffed, "Nothing under there, huh? No one on this sland has aim like that, let alone blindfolded. There's gotta be a trick."
"No trick," Swtch frowned. He was wasting time talking here. The men above would sure to notice his lack of movement. They would get paranoid. "If we're done here, I need to get going. Good day."
Commission for @F4D3D

»»——@——««

Final Product
Kara swung around in time to follow the trident’s path, stopping to face Switch and the weapon now firmly clutched in his hand. She adjusted her stance, eyeing him up and down.

“Okay, I’ll give you that.” She spoke coolly, but there was no good taste in her tone. The sand shifted in place as she took a step closer, “You got some fancy screen under that mask?”

Switch grimaced and pulled back a step, “No.”

Kara scoffed, taking another step to match the length between them, “Look, Kid, no one on this land has an aim like that, let alone while blindfolded. So, between you and me, what’s your trick?”

“There’s no trick,” Switch scowled. This conversation had been going on for too long; he had hoped displaying his skills would drive the woman away. It usually did with the lower-class thieves who thought they could handle a blind man. It didn’t help that his overseers were watching at that moment, probably discussing whether to kill him or not. “We’re done here. Leave me alone.”
Commission for @F4D3D
Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
»»——@——««

As the conversation’s life resumed, and the circle of girls enclosed, a purple hedgehog was left to sit independently. The petite girl was not bothered by this matter, too busy fixing her tight bun to notice. Thin fingers pressed the final pin into the hair, silk-gloved hands hovering over the style before allowing them to fall.

For a moment, the hedgehog stared into the mirror, analyzing the emerald eyes that peered back. She trailed over her face to examine the makeup––decent makeup that wasn’t from the dollar store––that adorned her face. When she moved, she made sure not to provoke the delicate fabric of her dress. It was difficult to understand that she was wearing something so professional looking. It was near identical to the costumes the dancers would wear on the dance programs. To think she even mirrored them had her stomach in a buzz.

Prying her eyes from her reflection, fourteen-year-old Myra turned to the antique clock on the far side of the room. It wouldn’t be long now until her act would be going on stage, performing for a crowd of mostly parents. The purple hedgehog snapped away, pushing trembling fingers over her face and into her tied hair. She tried to ease the craze in her system, but nothing could quell her excitement.

For Her Smile

»»——@——««

As the conversation’s life resumed, and the circle of girls enclosed, a purple hedgehog was left to sit independently. The petite girl was not bothered by this matter, too busy fixing her tight bun to notice. Thin fingers pressed the final pin into the hair, silk-gloved hands hovering over the style before allowing them to fall.

For a moment, the hedgehog stared into the mirror, analyzing the emerald eyes that peered back. She trailed over her face to examine the makeup––decent makeup that wasn’t from the dollar store––that adorned her face. When she moved, she made sure not to provoke the delicate fabric of her dress. It was difficult to understand that she was wearing something so professional looking. It was near identical to the costumes the dancers would wear on the dance programs. To think she even mirrored them had her stomach in a buzz.

Prying her eyes from her reflection, fourteen-year-old Myra turned to the antique clock on the far side of the room. It wouldn’t be long now until her act would be going on stage, performing for a crowd of mostly parents. The purple hedgehog snapped away, pushing trembling fingers over her face and into her tied hair. She tried to ease the craze in her system, but nothing could quell her excitement.

For Her Smile

Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
Reserved
Reserved
Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
Reserved