Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | okt's art shop (t, g)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]status: [color=green]open ![/color][/center] ----- [center][size=4]hello! i'm okt. i really enjoy drawing dragons, and i always am in need of funds for my never-ending list of projects, so here we are! i currently have two commission types available, both of which are busts; fully colored and shaded, and cleaned sketches with flat colors.[/size] full pieces are done with thicker linework and a 'cleaner' or 'sharper' style, while sketches are done with more thin linework and a 'messier' or 'rougher' style. see examples for what i mean! [/center] ----- [center][size=6][b] rules / info [/b][/size] [b]1.[/b] slots are first come, first serve. i may create a pinglist in the future to notify when slots become open if the demand is high enough [b]2.[/b] one slot per person, please [b]3.[/b] do not resell or edit my art. the only exception is resizing the piece to fit your dragon's bio [b]4.[/b] you will receive two versions of a completed piece--one with a background color, and one that is transparent. shaded busts will have a color matching the dragon, while sketches will have a gray background to match my default canvas [b]5.[/b] do not repost my art without my permission, or claim it as your own [b]6.[/b] mixed payment is only accepted if it is 50/50 gems/treasure [b]8.[/b] i try to complete commissions as fast as possible, but i will let you know if it will take longer than usual :) [b]9.[/b] payment is accepted half up front and the other half after i have completed your order. i will pm you the finished product. if you want to pay fully up front, please let me know beforehand! ----- [size=6][b] prices [/b][/size] full pieces; 650kt/650g colored sketches; 350kt/350g [b]note[/b]; if you would like both heads of an aberration dragon to be drawn, it will be an extra 50kt/50g. please specify which head you would like drawn if you would prefer only one be drawn i will occasionally accept some gene/breed scrolls, depending on which it is. refer to my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43724803]wishlist[/url] for which i am typically looking for. the amount of treasure/gems a scroll is worth will be determined by the marketplace price of each one as stated in the rules, i will only accept mixed payment of gems and treasure if it is 50/50 [b]currently accepting scrolls[/b] tips are appreciated, but not required :) ----- [center][size=6][b] slots [/b][/size] 1. open 2. open 3. open ----- [center][size=6][b] examples [/b][/size] (click for higher quality)[/center] [center] full pieces [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767244422244991006/936721554203615252/22.1.26_background.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767244422244991006/936736878474956920/22.1.26_example.png[/img][/url] colored sketches [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767244422244991006/937214559175979078/22.1.29.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767244422244991006/937214558890754118/22.1.29_example.png[/img][/url] ----- [b][size=3] i will draw: [/size][/b] - flight rising dragons - most (if not all) apparel - simple skins [b][size=3] i will not draw: [/size][/b] - complex skins - anything against site rules - ocs, humans, basically anything that isn't a fr dragon (but you could probably bribe me to draw other animals or furries. pm for examples if you're interested in that.) [b]i may draw certain off-model dragons or creatures.[/b] if you would like your oc drawn and you aren't sure if i will draw them, please message me and i will let you know :) ----- [center][size=6][b] order form [/b][/size][/center] [center]the personality description listed should not be extensive. this just gives me an idea or two of how to draw your dragon :) [/center] [quote] @pharloom [b]username; [your user and id here] [b]dragon;[/b] [b]personality desc;[/b] [b](if aberration only) 1 or 2 heads;[/b] [b]payment method;[/b] [/quote][/center] [b]i reserve the right to decline any commissions should i feel i need to[/center]

hello! i'm okt. i really enjoy drawing dragons, and i always am in need of funds for my never-ending list of projects, so here we are!

i currently have two commission types available, both of which are busts; fully colored and shaded, and cleaned sketches with flat colors.

full pieces are done with thicker linework and a 'cleaner' or 'sharper' style, while sketches are done with more thin linework and a 'messier' or 'rougher' style. see examples for what i mean!

rules / info

1. slots are first come, first serve. i may create a pinglist in the future to notify when slots become open if the demand is high enough
2. one slot per person, please
3. do not resell or edit my art. the only exception is resizing the piece to fit your dragon's bio
4. you will receive two versions of a completed piece--one with a background color, and one that is transparent. shaded busts will have a color matching the dragon, while sketches will have a gray background to match my default canvas
5. do not repost my art without my permission, or claim it as your own
6. mixed payment is only accepted if it is 50/50 gems/treasure
8. i try to complete commissions as fast as possible, but i will let you know if it will take longer than usual :)
9. payment is accepted half up front and the other half after i have completed your order. i will pm you the finished product. if you want to pay fully up front, please let me know beforehand!
prices

full pieces; 650kt/650g

colored sketches; 350kt/350g

note; if you would like both heads of an aberration dragon to be drawn, it will be an extra 50kt/50g. please specify which head you would like drawn if you would prefer only one be drawn

i will occasionally accept some gene/breed scrolls, depending on which it is. refer to my wishlist for which i am typically looking for. the amount of treasure/gems a scroll is worth will be determined by the marketplace price of each one

as stated in the rules, i will only accept mixed payment of gems and treasure if it is 50/50

currently accepting scrolls

tips are appreciated, but not required :)

slots

1. open
2. open
3. open

examples
(click for higher quality)

full pieces

22.1.26_example.png

colored sketches

22.1.29_example.png
i will draw:

- flight rising dragons
- most (if not all) apparel
- simple skins

i will not draw:

- complex skins
- anything against site rules
- ocs, humans, basically anything that isn't a fr dragon (but you could probably bribe me to draw other animals or furries. pm for examples if you're interested in that.)

i may draw certain off-model dragons or creatures. if you would like your oc drawn and you aren't sure if i will draw them, please message me and i will let you know :)

order form
the personality description listed should not be extensive. this just gives me an idea or two of how to draw your dragon :)
Quote:
@pharloom
username; [your user and id here]
dragon;
personality desc;
(if aberration only) 1 or 2 heads;
payment method;

i reserve the right to decline any commissions should i feel i need to
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
claim
claim
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
claim
claim
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
claim
claim
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
aaand we're open :)
aaand we're open :)
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
bump
bump
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
@SymposiumMagarum [b]username;[/b] StarSpeckledInk #430823 [b]dragon;[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49825013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/498251/49825013_350.png[/img][/url] [b]personality desc;[/b] A bit odd and eccentric but generally means well, albeit somewhat apathetic to everything [b]payment method;[/b] Treasure! (Also would it be fine if I sent payment completely upfront?)
@SymposiumMagarum

username; StarSpeckledInk #430823
dragon; 49825013_350.png
personality desc; A bit odd and eccentric but generally means well, albeit somewhat apathetic to everything
payment method; Treasure! (Also would it be fine if I sent payment completely upfront?)
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@StarSpeckledInk
that's totally fine! i'll start working on it as soon as i can :)
@StarSpeckledInk
that's totally fine! i'll start working on it as soon as i can :)
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
bump
bump
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
bump!
bump!