Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77
@cricklette
Hello! I apologize but my Microsoft accounts are having issues so unfortunately I can’t sign in. So, would you mind adding me to the pinglist for signature art? I’d be paying in gems too. Thank you so much!! Your art is fabulous!!! :D And idk if it helps but I’m just going to write out my username here too: EarthPuppies
@cricklette
Hello! I apologize but my Microsoft accounts are having issues so unfortunately I can’t sign in. So, would you mind adding me to the pinglist for signature art? I’d be paying in gems too. Thank you so much!! Your art is fabulous!!! :D And idk if it helps but I’m just going to write out my username here too: EarthPuppies
image0.jpg
@cricklette do you mind if I use one of your example forum signatures? You'll get credit along with a link here. Also your art is so cool, and also amazing! :D
@cricklette do you mind if I use one of your example forum signatures? You'll get credit along with a link here. Also your art is so cool, and also amazing! :D
lesbiancatcher.png
IUpHlGo.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngHSWqWgZ.pngheyZH2H.png
When pinging me, it's H A L I O W. Haliow.
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
@HalIow all of those signatures were purchased by other users, so no, I am sorry! What were you planning on using it for? And which one?
@HalIow all of those signatures were purchased by other users, so no, I am sorry! What were you planning on using it for? And which one?
@cricklette I was planning to use this one https://imgur.com/MQYfs2C for my forum signature
@cricklette I was planning to use this one https://imgur.com/MQYfs2C for my forum signature
lesbiancatcher.png
IUpHlGo.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngHSWqWgZ.pngheyZH2H.png
When pinging me, it's H A L I O W. Haliow.
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
@HalIow yeah, that is a commission for someone of their own character. If you want your own signature you can commission one
@HalIow yeah, that is a commission for someone of their own character. If you want your own signature you can commission one
@Avmire @Heart @Fellefan @Suntouched @Gravitate @Koutarou @IAmV @Parad0xxy @TheBlueOne @UndeadDahlia @PlaqueDoc @Verby @Abluvion @Worgen @Vrtra @VHShorrortapes @ThistleProse @Sabyrin @SuzyChi @RedTheDerg @Alkali @JellyRaven @Cel0x @RiptailShredfang @ahzidal @KyuuBird @Lykanth @ofMontreal @chraze @MangoTangoMagpie @TalonsCreations

Hello! I am opening for a couple of USD commissions. You all noted that you were interested in USD art :)
@Avmire @Heart @Fellefan @Suntouched @Gravitate @Koutarou @IAmV @Parad0xxy @TheBlueOne @UndeadDahlia @PlaqueDoc @Verby @Abluvion @Worgen @Vrtra @VHShorrortapes @ThistleProse @Sabyrin @SuzyChi @RedTheDerg @Alkali @JellyRaven @Cel0x @RiptailShredfang @ahzidal @KyuuBird @Lykanth @ofMontreal @chraze @MangoTangoMagpie @TalonsCreations

Hello! I am opening for a couple of USD commissions. You all noted that you were interested in USD art :)
@cricklette

hello! sending a PM over now ^^
@cricklette

hello! sending a PM over now ^^
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
oooh I'd love a slot please! :'D just don't know what to order pfff
hm.. do you have a certain style or theme preference atm? I could gladly pick something you would have most fun making!
oooh I'd love a slot please! :'D just don't know what to order pfff
hm.. do you have a certain style or theme preference atm? I could gladly pick something you would have most fun making!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@cricklette ~ Yes definitely I would love some signature art. <3 Is it okay to send a pm your way?
@cricklette ~ Yes definitely I would love some signature art. <3 Is it okay to send a pm your way?
Tsurani-Sig.png
@Fellefan I dont have anything in particular in mind! I havent done a signature in a bit, but I prefer dark/nature/light/death/space over something cutesy or robotic!

@Cel0x of course!
@Fellefan I dont have anything in particular in mind! I havent done a signature in a bit, but I prefer dark/nature/light/death/space over something cutesy or robotic!

@Cel0x of course!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77