Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77
x
x
I'm really interested in a full artistic illustration, but I feel really dumb... What does DoC mean
I'm really interested in a full artistic illustration, but I feel really dumb... What does DoC mean
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki depending on complexity!! like the apparels of a character, how many colors you want in it, background complexity, etc!

(full artistic illustrations are mu FAVORITE to make but they are the most time consuming!)
@Dakkokki depending on complexity!! like the apparels of a character, how many colors you want in it, background complexity, etc!

(full artistic illustrations are mu FAVORITE to make but they are the most time consuming!)
@cricklette
USD is fine for me if it's not too late! ^w^
@cricklette
USD is fine for me if it's not too late! ^w^
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
OHHH OKAY, I was like "Date of Completion?" and was so confused

Anywho, you got me completely sold, I'd love to get a piece of my pirate shark man, Dak!
OHHH OKAY, I was like "Date of Completion?" and was so confused

Anywho, you got me completely sold, I'd love to get a piece of my pirate shark man, Dak!
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki
awesome! what currency do you plan to pay in? and, if you have any ideas of how you would like me to draw him, let me know.

See the bottom of this post for artistic illustrations examples.

you can do black/white, subtle colors, a vibrant color scheme, or even just color-referenced scheme. Include also what kind of background you would like, it will change the price depending on how much you want included.
@Dakkokki
awesome! what currency do you plan to pay in? and, if you have any ideas of how you would like me to draw him, let me know.

See the bottom of this post for artistic illustrations examples.

you can do black/white, subtle colors, a vibrant color scheme, or even just color-referenced scheme. Include also what kind of background you would like, it will change the price depending on how much you want included.
Perfect! I was looking to pay in gems, and I don't really have any ideas, so you're free to really do whatever as long as it fits a nautical theme! c:

Also, I can offer up some year 1 items and UMAs if you'd be interested in any of those as well
Perfect! I was looking to pay in gems, and I don't really have any ideas, so you're free to really do whatever as long as it fits a nautical theme! c:

Also, I can offer up some year 1 items and UMAs if you'd be interested in any of those as well
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69178362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691784/69178362_350.png[/img][/url] Would it be possible to get a sig of this girl for usd, please? ^^

69178362_350.png

Would it be possible to get a sig of this girl for usd, please? ^^
Heart.gif
@cricklette I am S I M P I N G for your art!!! I'd love to get some lineart of my character Champagne if you have any slots availiable!
@cricklette I am S I M P I N G for your art!!! I'd love to get some lineart of my character Champagne if you have any slots availiable!
Lichtdrache.gif
@cricklette

Are you still open? I'd love to commission you - I have gems or treasure :)
@cricklette

Are you still open? I'd love to commission you - I have gems or treasure :)
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77