Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77
[font=Candara]@cricklette | I am, if you are taking commissions! Also, welcome back [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@cricklette | I am, if you are taking commissions! Also, welcome back
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Endgames yes i am open now! feel free to pm or post details and i will give you a quote depending on the complexity of the artwork :)
@Endgames yes i am open now! feel free to pm or post details and i will give you a quote depending on the complexity of the artwork :)
@cricklette could i get a signature art of this guy? i'll be paying in gems, theres lore notes and other art in his bio if its of any inspiration! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57656512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/576566/57656512_350.png[/img][/url]
@cricklette
could i get a signature art of this guy? i'll be paying in gems, theres lore notes and other art in his bio if its of any inspiration!
57656512_350.png
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@cricklette
Hey! I'd love to grab a signature if you have availability to take one :D Feel free to PM for specifics if you'd prefer that, but it would be of this gal, ideally with a background vaguely resembling these! I'm thinking a sort of suspicious, territorial kinda squinty-eyed expression, but I'm very open to other ideas!
@cricklette
Hey! I'd love to grab a signature if you have availability to take one :D Feel free to PM for specifics if you'd prefer that, but it would be of this gal, ideally with a background vaguely resembling these! I'm thinking a sort of suspicious, territorial kinda squinty-eyed expression, but I'm very open to other ideas!
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@cricklette
You have amazing art! I don’t quite have the gems to pay for it right now, but I will definitely come back and order some art when I do.
May I be put on the pinglist, if there is one?
@cricklette
You have amazing art! I don’t quite have the gems to pay for it right now, but I will definitely come back and order some art when I do.
May I be put on the pinglist, if there is one?
UwUnl7O.png
@cricklette
If youre open for gem slots and not just USD, I would love to get a sig slot. Id also like to be added to your pinglist.
@cricklette
If youre open for gem slots and not just USD, I would love to get a sig slot. Id also like to be added to your pinglist.
somber-t.png
@cricklette Welcome back! I'd love to still get a comm please. ^^
@cricklette Welcome back! I'd love to still get a comm please. ^^
@cricklette i'd still be interested in a USD signature commission if you're still available of this girl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64989030][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649891/64989030_350.png[/img][/url]
@cricklette i'd still be interested in a USD signature commission if you're still available of this girl

64989030_350.png
qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3
@reunion
pretty girl! she will be $21 to make up for the PayPal fee. Feel free to send a CR with your PayPal email along with any other details of the artwork!

@IAmV @Parad0xxy @Velkhana
If any of you do not want to pay in USD, I will put you onto a pinglist!

@xoLunaox @SkyFree374 @kyruiz

I will put you all on my pinglist but I will reach out after I finish the current batch of signatures as well!
@reunion
pretty girl! she will be $21 to make up for the PayPal fee. Feel free to send a CR with your PayPal email along with any other details of the artwork!

@IAmV @Parad0xxy @Velkhana
If any of you do not want to pay in USD, I will put you onto a pinglist!

@xoLunaox @SkyFree374 @kyruiz

I will put you all on my pinglist but I will reach out after I finish the current batch of signatures as well!
@Mudguts @jotunn @Nightfallen @mercurialwings @Shadowdancer @Weapon @zeeboot @Tynethyne @jia1303 @DragonoftheStars @kitto @SpaceShipRat @Amorah @Fellefan @lyricalmyxteries @borrowedphrases @Erisdar @AbyssToothpaste @Metus @Headlessking @Draginraptor @Dreamcoyote @Hyef @Avmire @Valishtu @Bastiodon @Wachuma @Effervessa @Saccharine @Cinspawn @Laeyein @Icefire55 @RealityMask @Generation @LeWorm @DragonDawn @EldritchGod @HalfStep @IcefireenFriends @Alpestris @AppleJuicee @Metroid @atypicalpickle @RogueHazel @Phaerie @Cannot @Line @ColorfulLava @home @LavenderHoney @berceuse @Overcoat @cartographic @LavenderHoney @Continlula @Gravitate @DarkHyancith @QueenKatoe @Heart @Nilock @Munchcatto @ado @kuujo @TheBlueOne @Vagrant @Luteia @SlyWolf0 @Hemophobia @Auralyx @OzziePhobia @dinolesbo @insight89x @Loyalties @Necralisk @Luunai @MiniOcarina @Kael @DinoGirlJ @Sharkbro @jianghu @ShadowRoselia @Blackstar1981 @Kitty4801 @Dakkokki @RiavaCornelia @cateronix @Suntouched @Blackstar1981 @Feet @Wen @genuflectt @Wrath @reunion @BagelHalfMoon @Ravka @Doki @RogueHazel @Velkhana @akalalo @umbers @Jailor @DarkHyancith @UndeadDahlia @GhostWolf522 @kyruiz @Parad0xxy @SkyFree374 @xoLunaox @IAmV

Hello pinglist! I am alive and well! I have time for commissions now, I already have a couple of clients but I have decided to make a self-adding pinglist. I will not add anyone from the current list mainly since its about a year+ old and theres probably a handful of you who are no longer interested/are not active! So please add yourself! you can go back and edit your response but you cannot submit twice!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAdgKAR5C3iCzwTqsejOH9Xs00vOOigh3LU0lhg59XxfbPHw/viewform?usp=sf_link

ALSO! USD will take priority for now, but I will be pinging soon for a couple of gem slots! If you really want a signature, be ready!
@Mudguts @jotunn @Nightfallen @mercurialwings @Shadowdancer @Weapon @zeeboot @Tynethyne @jia1303 @DragonoftheStars @kitto @SpaceShipRat @Amorah @Fellefan @lyricalmyxteries @borrowedphrases @Erisdar @AbyssToothpaste @Metus @Headlessking @Draginraptor @Dreamcoyote @Hyef @Avmire @Valishtu @Bastiodon @Wachuma @Effervessa @Saccharine @Cinspawn @Laeyein @Icefire55 @RealityMask @Generation @LeWorm @DragonDawn @EldritchGod @HalfStep @IcefireenFriends @Alpestris @AppleJuicee @Metroid @atypicalpickle @RogueHazel @Phaerie @Cannot @Line @ColorfulLava @home @LavenderHoney @berceuse @Overcoat @cartographic @LavenderHoney @Continlula @Gravitate @DarkHyancith @QueenKatoe @Heart @Nilock @Munchcatto @ado @kuujo @TheBlueOne @Vagrant @Luteia @SlyWolf0 @Hemophobia @Auralyx @OzziePhobia @dinolesbo @insight89x @Loyalties @Necralisk @Luunai @MiniOcarina @Kael @DinoGirlJ @Sharkbro @jianghu @ShadowRoselia @Blackstar1981 @Kitty4801 @Dakkokki @RiavaCornelia @cateronix @Suntouched @Blackstar1981 @Feet @Wen @genuflectt @Wrath @reunion @BagelHalfMoon @Ravka @Doki @RogueHazel @Velkhana @akalalo @umbers @Jailor @DarkHyancith @UndeadDahlia @GhostWolf522 @kyruiz @Parad0xxy @SkyFree374 @xoLunaox @IAmV

Hello pinglist! I am alive and well! I have time for commissions now, I already have a couple of clients but I have decided to make a self-adding pinglist. I will not add anyone from the current list mainly since its about a year+ old and theres probably a handful of you who are no longer interested/are not active! So please add yourself! you can go back and edit your response but you cannot submit twice!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAdgKAR5C3iCzwTqsejOH9Xs00vOOigh3LU0lhg59XxfbPHw/viewform?usp=sf_link

ALSO! USD will take priority for now, but I will be pinging soon for a couple of gem slots! If you really want a signature, be ready!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77