Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cormags wildclaw busts [closed]
1 2 3
[b][/b][center][b][size=6][color=8B0000]<3 CORMAG'S WILDCLAW BUSTS <3[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][i][color= FA8072]don't have to ping, i am subbed[/color][/i][/center] [center][b][color=FF4500]Rules & Important Stuff (please read all before continuing)[/color][/b][/center] > i only do busts. body anatomy is scary :'<. i usually only do profile, since its easier for me, but i can attempt a front-facing one if you request it. > first come, first served. > art can take a few hours-a week to complete, depending on the complexity and depending on my personal life. > i do prefer gems, but i'll accept t, g or mixed. > i stick with a 1:1000 ratio just to make it easier for myself. > with the order form, make sure there is a link to your dragon's profile and/or an image of your dragon. > i accept 3 comms at a time. if the list is full, refrain from posting please. commissions are only guaranteed if both me and the customer have agreed. > i won't draw anything that violates FR rules. i can draw gore, but you'll need to contact me on discord for that. (msg me privately if you want my discord #, if you're interested. i'll still accept FR currency). > if you post my art anywhere, please link it back to my acc/this thread. also, there is a chance i will use the art i made for you here as an example, or elsewhere when showing my art. > if there is a piece of apparel i'm struggling with/know i won't be able to do, i'll let you know. you can decide if you want me to wing it and do my best or if you want me to drop the price (since thats -1 apparel piece). > if i am unable to complete a commission for whatever reason, you will be fully refunded. if i'm only able to create a sketch when you asked for the full works, it's up to you if you'd like a full refund or if you'd like to pay the amount for a sketch rather than the original full price. [center][b][color=FF4500]Pricing[/color][/b][/center] sketch base price: 125g/125kt lined base price: 200g/200kt apparel: +25g/25kt per piece skins/accents: +50g-100g/50kt-100kt depending on complexity coloured: +150g/150kt shaded: +80g/80kt complex genes (opal, crystal, gembond, wasp, capsule): +150g/150kt. [i]complex genes are only full price when coloured. when there is no colouring and shading, complex genes are 75g/75kt[/i] [b][i]> +10g/kt per hour. procreate tracks my time and usually it takes 1-3 hrs to complete. i only count the hrs that procreate tracks.[/i][/b] [center][b][color=FF4500]Process[/color][/b][/center] > you fill out the order form. either post it here, or pm me. > i confirm & inform you of the final price. > you send payment upfront > i will keep you updated with progress till the art is complete! its easier for me if you can pm me on discord, but i will send progress in pms. if you'll find discord easier and want to do that let me know and i'll share my # with you. [center][b][color=FF4500]Order Form[/color][/b][/center] > link to dragon profile and/or pic of your dragon. > sketch or lined > how many apparel pieces? (i only charge for the ones that are visible on the neck/upper shoulder & head areas.) > do you want the skin/accent piece included? > payment method > do you want it coloured? > do you want it shaded? > additional information. [center][b][size=6][color=8B0000]EXAMPLES![/size][/b][/color] [size=4][b][color=FF4500]SKETCHED[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [url=FULLVIEW][img]https://i.imgur.com/8u9Egou.png[/img] [/url] [i][color= FA8072]this piece is sketched. it would cost approx. 200g/200kt[/color][/i] ----- [center][size=4][b][color=FF4500]SKETCHED, COLOURED & SHADED[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [url=FULLVIEW][img]https://i.imgur.com/5iQIVxh.png[/img] [/url] [i][color=FA8072]this piece is sketched, coloured & shaded. it would cost approx. 430g/430kt[/color][/i] ----- [center][size=4][b][color=FF4500]LINED[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [url=FULLVIEW][img]https://i.imgur.com/tDcFHga.png[/img] [/url] [i][color=FA8072]this piece is lined. it would cost approx. 250g/250kt[/color][/i] ----- [center][size=4][b][color=FF4500]LINED, COLOURED & SHADE[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [url=FULLVIEW][img]https://i.imgur.com/tBCdUZq.png[/img] [/url] [i][color=FA8072]this piece is lined, coloured & shaded. it would cost approx. 630g/630kt[/color][/i] a couple more examples: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FoxfzLE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/924dYik.png[/img] [center][b][size=6][color=8B0000]SLOTS![/size][/b][/color][/center] 1. 2. 3.
<3 CORMAG'S WILDCLAW BUSTS <3
don't have to ping, i am subbed
Rules & Important Stuff (please read all before continuing)
> i only do busts. body anatomy is scary :'<. i usually only do profile, since its easier for me, but i can attempt a front-facing one if you request it.
> first come, first served.
> art can take a few hours-a week to complete, depending on the complexity and depending on my personal life.
> i do prefer gems, but i'll accept t, g or mixed.
> i stick with a 1:1000 ratio just to make it easier for myself.
> with the order form, make sure there is a link to your dragon's profile and/or an image of your dragon.
> i accept 3 comms at a time. if the list is full, refrain from posting please. commissions are only guaranteed if both me and the customer have agreed.
> i won't draw anything that violates FR rules. i can draw gore, but you'll need to contact me on discord for that. (msg me privately if you want my discord #, if you're interested. i'll still accept FR currency).
> if you post my art anywhere, please link it back to my acc/this thread. also, there is a chance i will use the art i made for you here as an example, or elsewhere when showing my art.
> if there is a piece of apparel i'm struggling with/know i won't be able to do, i'll let you know. you can decide if you want me to wing it and do my best or if you want me to drop the price (since thats -1 apparel piece).
> if i am unable to complete a commission for whatever reason, you will be fully refunded. if i'm only able to create a sketch when you asked for the full works, it's up to you if you'd like a full refund or if you'd like to pay the amount for a sketch rather than the original full price.
Pricing
sketch base price: 125g/125kt
lined base price: 200g/200kt
apparel: +25g/25kt per piece
skins/accents: +50g-100g/50kt-100kt depending on complexity
coloured: +150g/150kt
shaded: +80g/80kt
complex genes (opal, crystal, gembond, wasp, capsule): +150g/150kt. complex genes are only full price when coloured. when there is no colouring and shading, complex genes are 75g/75kt
> +10g/kt per hour. procreate tracks my time and usually it takes 1-3 hrs to complete. i only count the hrs that procreate tracks.
Process
> you fill out the order form. either post it here, or pm me.
> i confirm & inform you of the final price.
> you send payment upfront
> i will keep you updated with progress till the art is complete! its easier for me if you can pm me on discord, but i will send progress in pms. if you'll find discord easier and want to do that let me know and i'll share my # with you.
Order Form
> link to dragon profile and/or pic of your dragon.
> sketch or lined
> how many apparel pieces? (i only charge for the ones that are visible on the neck/upper shoulder & head areas.)
> do you want the skin/accent piece included?
> payment method
> do you want it coloured?
> do you want it shaded?
> additional information.

EXAMPLES!

SKETCHED

8u9Egou.png

this piece is sketched. it would cost approx. 200g/200kt

SKETCHED, COLOURED & SHADED

5iQIVxh.png

this piece is sketched, coloured & shaded. it would cost approx. 430g/430kt

LINED

tDcFHga.png

this piece is lined. it would cost approx. 250g/250kt

LINED, COLOURED & SHADE

tBCdUZq.png

this piece is lined, coloured & shaded. it would cost approx. 630g/630kt

a couple more examples:
FoxfzLE.png
924dYik.png
SLOTS!
@/Cormag
Wow, your art is beautiful! I’ll definitely be coming back here when I find a Wildclaw that I’m going to keep.

Edit: sorry about the ping! I didn’t see you were subbed. ;w;
@/Cormag
Wow, your art is beautiful! I’ll definitely be coming back here when I find a Wildclaw that I’m going to keep.

Edit: sorry about the ping! I didn’t see you were subbed. ;w;
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
@Piercingeyes

totally fine haha! thanks for showing interest <3
@Piercingeyes

totally fine haha! thanks for showing interest <3
♥ bump ♥
♥ bump ♥
♥ bump ♥
♥ bump ♥
♥ bump ♥
♥ bump ♥
Wow, your stuff amazing! I'll be sure to come back when I'm not totally poor lol
Wow, your stuff amazing! I'll be sure to come back when I'm not totally poor lol
@EquusVale

thank you !
@EquusVale

thank you !
♥ bump ♥
♥ bump ♥
♥ bump ♥
♥ bump ♥
1 2 3