Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phoenyx's Gijinka/OC Art Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4
I am: OPEN | CLOSED | FULL | ON HIATUS
(I'll be reopening in a couple of days, I just gotta catch up on some things)

Howdy! I've kinda realized that I have more gene projects than not, so I've decided to reopen my art shop! There are some changes from my old art shop due to a change in art medium and drawing program, thus, it takes more time. This is reflected in the change in prices.

Anyways, here's a quick rundown of my Rules and such:
  • Payment must be made BEFORE I start working on your art, however, if you're uncomfortable about this we can work something out
  • Please wait for me to confirm your slot before you send the payment over!
  • PLEASE send payment before I begin! You can send through either PMs or CR- payment will not be accepted until I am finished and you are satisfied with the finished product.
  • Turnover time is very different depending on the piece that you've ordered. Due to an ever-changing work schedule, I cannot accurately calculate how long turnover time might be.
  • I accept both Treasure and Gems (at a 1 g:1250 T ratio)
  • Mixed payment is fine.
  • I will begin working on your art in the order slots are filled. So the first one to fill out the form and ping me is done first, second person to ping me is done second, etc.
  • I am not currently doing feral dragons or full body shots, though those may be added later.
  • I also do OCs, if you so desire.
  • If you'd like me to design a gijinka for you, please let me know if you have any ideas of how you'd want them to look! Please note that there will be a 50g design fee, though.
  • The maximum amount of orders you can place at once is three

PRICES:

BUST:
Lines Only- 100g
Flat Color- 150g
Color + Shading- 200g

WAIST-UP/HALF-BODY:
Lines Only- 300g
Flat Color- 350g
Color + Shading- 400g

If you'd like me to design a gijinka for you, there is a 50g design fee included.

Peace of Mind:

If you would like to have peace of mind and ensure that I am working on your commissioned piece(s), you can PM me at anytime asking about my progress on your piece and I can send back a WIP screenshot!
I am: OPEN | CLOSED | FULL | ON HIATUS
(I'll be reopening in a couple of days, I just gotta catch up on some things)

Howdy! I've kinda realized that I have more gene projects than not, so I've decided to reopen my art shop! There are some changes from my old art shop due to a change in art medium and drawing program, thus, it takes more time. This is reflected in the change in prices.

Anyways, here's a quick rundown of my Rules and such:
  • Payment must be made BEFORE I start working on your art, however, if you're uncomfortable about this we can work something out
  • Please wait for me to confirm your slot before you send the payment over!
  • PLEASE send payment before I begin! You can send through either PMs or CR- payment will not be accepted until I am finished and you are satisfied with the finished product.
  • Turnover time is very different depending on the piece that you've ordered. Due to an ever-changing work schedule, I cannot accurately calculate how long turnover time might be.
  • I accept both Treasure and Gems (at a 1 g:1250 T ratio)
  • Mixed payment is fine.
  • I will begin working on your art in the order slots are filled. So the first one to fill out the form and ping me is done first, second person to ping me is done second, etc.
  • I am not currently doing feral dragons or full body shots, though those may be added later.
  • I also do OCs, if you so desire.
  • If you'd like me to design a gijinka for you, please let me know if you have any ideas of how you'd want them to look! Please note that there will be a 50g design fee, though.
  • The maximum amount of orders you can place at once is three

PRICES:

BUST:
Lines Only- 100g
Flat Color- 150g
Color + Shading- 200g

WAIST-UP/HALF-BODY:
Lines Only- 300g
Flat Color- 350g
Color + Shading- 400g

If you'd like me to design a gijinka for you, there is a 50g design fee included.

Peace of Mind:

If you would like to have peace of mind and ensure that I am working on your commissioned piece(s), you can PM me at anytime asking about my progress on your piece and I can send back a WIP screenshot!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
SLOTS:

Order Form:
Quote:
@phoenyxillusion
[Link to dragon/image]
Commission Type (Bust or Waist-Up)(Lines Only, Flat Color, or Color + Shading):
Payment Preference (Treasure or Gems):
Pose Preferences (note: this is only for waist-up commissions, if you're ordering a bust, you can just delete this)
Notes (Anything you need me to know, like if this is a gift and you have a deadline):
*PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS NEXT PART IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO DESIGN A GIJINKA FOR YOU*
Draconic Traits (Y/N) (usually depends on the breed. Guardians will retain their horns and fins, Mirrors will have four eyes and their crests, etc.)
Would you like me to incorporate their skin/accent and/or apparel? (if they do not have a skin/accent or apparel just put N/A, also, if you'd only like me to incorporate certain apparel please specify which)
Would you like me to incorporate their genes/fr colors? (note that the secondary is usually incorporated into the hair)
Info About Character (Anything you need me to know about your dragon that you'd like me to incorporate into the design)
SLOTS:

Order Form:
Quote:
@phoenyxillusion
[Link to dragon/image]
Commission Type (Bust or Waist-Up)(Lines Only, Flat Color, or Color + Shading):
Payment Preference (Treasure or Gems):
Pose Preferences (note: this is only for waist-up commissions, if you're ordering a bust, you can just delete this)
Notes (Anything you need me to know, like if this is a gift and you have a deadline):
*PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS NEXT PART IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO DESIGN A GIJINKA FOR YOU*
Draconic Traits (Y/N) (usually depends on the breed. Guardians will retain their horns and fins, Mirrors will have four eyes and their crests, etc.)
Would you like me to incorporate their skin/accent and/or apparel? (if they do not have a skin/accent or apparel just put N/A, also, if you'd only like me to incorporate certain apparel please specify which)
Would you like me to incorporate their genes/fr colors? (note that the secondary is usually incorporated into the hair)
Info About Character (Anything you need me to know about your dragon that you'd like me to incorporate into the design)
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
[center][size=3]Wow look at these examples (for more updated examples, just ask!)[/size] [u][b]Bust Examples[/b][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dmbHf6Z.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l4RPMF1.png[/img] [u][b]Waist-Up Examples[/b][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sQwcIaW.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/sJsiZdg.jpg[/img][/center]
Wow look at these examples (for more updated examples, just ask!)

Bust Examples
dmbHf6Z.png
l4RPMF1.png

Waist-Up Examples
sQwcIaW.jpgsJsiZdg.jpg
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
Pinglist:

Pinglist for Next Opening (one time pings):
  • @/SpaceShipRat
  • @/onemessyperson
Pinglist:

Pinglist for Next Opening (one time pings):
  • @/SpaceShipRat
  • @/onemessyperson
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@MotherBear @Shadowfire1223 @onemessyperson @CupcakeCass Hello all! If you do not recognize me, my old username was pigeonpanhandle! I'm pinging you because you all were on the pinglist for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2099862/1#post_2099862]my old art shop[/url]- I have remade the thread, and plan on reopening it sometime tomorrow. As you can see from examples above, my art style has...slightly changed since the last time I opened. Please let me know if you would like to remain on my pinglist! Thank you [emoji=blue star size=1]
@MotherBear @Shadowfire1223 @onemessyperson @CupcakeCass

Hello all! If you do not recognize me, my old username was pigeonpanhandle! I'm pinging you because you all were on the pinglist for my old art shop- I have remade the thread, and plan on reopening it sometime tomorrow. As you can see from examples above, my art style has...slightly changed since the last time I opened. Please let me know if you would like to remain on my pinglist! Thank you
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
Alright, let's la [emoji=gold star size=1] mix it up! Phoenyx's art shop is finally reopened!
Alright, let's la mix it up! Phoenyx's art shop is finally reopened!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
Your art is gorgeous, I'd love to grab a slot for a Gijinka design! òwó @phoenyxillusion [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64037232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640373/64037232_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Waist-Up Colour and Shading [b]Payment Preference:[/b] Gems [b]Pose Preferences:[/b] Anything playful or mischievous would be nice, but I'm honestly not fussy. [b]Notes:[/b] N/A --- [b]Draconic Traits:[/b] Yes [b]Skin/accent and/or apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Genes/fr colors:[/b] Yes [b]Info About Character:[/b] He's a ghost! [emoji=skull size=1] he's also trans, so ignore the female pose lol ^-^/
Your art is gorgeous, I'd love to grab a slot for a Gijinka design! òwó

@phoenyxillusion

64037232_350.png

Commission Type: Waist-Up Colour and Shading
Payment Preference: Gems
Pose Preferences: Anything playful or mischievous would be nice, but I'm honestly not fussy.
Notes: N/A
---
Draconic Traits: Yes
Skin/accent and/or apparel: N/A
Genes/fr colors: Yes
Info About Character: He's a ghost! he's also trans, so ignore the female pose lol ^-^/
Maxwell | He/They | +8 FR Time | Headshot Commissions | Gijinka Adopt Shop

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@irlmaxxor

Oh, an interesting lad! I've got you down for a slot!
@irlmaxxor

Oh, an interesting lad! I've got you down for a slot!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@pheonyxillusion amazing! :D do you want payment now?
@pheonyxillusion amazing! :D do you want payment now?
Maxwell | He/They | +8 FR Time | Headshot Commissions | Gijinka Adopt Shop

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@irlmaxxor

Yep! Go ahead and send payment either through PMs or CR and I'll get to work as soon as possible! I won't accept payment until I've finished and you're satisfied with the finished product.
@irlmaxxor

Yep! Go ahead and send payment either through PMs or CR and I'll get to work as soon as possible! I won't accept payment until I've finished and you're satisfied with the finished product.
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
1 2 3 4