Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] HQ Characters on TH
1 2 3 4 5 6
Both sold!

I've added more of my characters I don't use to the folder, as well as remembered I actually have a second TH account with all of these. Most of them aren't as high quality, but I'm sure some of them would interest people. Most of the ones on the second account would run 100g-250g.
Both sold!

I've added more of my characters I don't use to the folder, as well as remembered I actually have a second TH account with all of these. Most of them aren't as high quality, but I'm sure some of them would interest people. Most of the ones on the second account would run 100g-250g.
@GrimmRaven

Hello again!
If the original person who wanted Marley doesn't respond/decides they don't want them, would I be able to offer for them?

If the answer to the question above is yes, I was thinking of doing 850g+ due to the price you told Delroyal.
@GrimmRaven

Hello again!
If the original person who wanted Marley doesn't respond/decides they don't want them, would I be able to offer for them?

If the answer to the question above is yes, I was thinking of doing 850g+ due to the price you told Delroyal.
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Erythery
I haven't heard anything back from them, and if I hear nothing within the next 3hrs, I will let you grab them! : D
@Erythery
I haven't heard anything back from them, and if I hear nothing within the next 3hrs, I will let you grab them! : D
@Erythery
I’ve received no response, so if you want them, I’ll send them your way!
@Erythery
I’ve received no response, so if you want them, I’ll send them your way!
@GrimmRaven

I'll send the gems to you then!
@GrimmRaven

I'll send the gems to you then!
Hello~Pladge-42.png
Sold!
Sold!
Added a bunch more!
Added a bunch more!
@GrimmRaven

How much do you think you'd like for Star Kitty?
@GrimmRaven

How much do you think you'd like for Star Kitty?
@Encregen
I paid about $3.50 for them as I recall, so 300-350g obo!
@Encregen
I paid about $3.50 for them as I recall, so 300-350g obo!
@GrimmRaven

I'd love to adopt her then! Can you transfer her to Encregen? I'll send a CR right on over!
@GrimmRaven

I'd love to adopt her then! Can you transfer her to Encregen? I'll send a CR right on over!
1 2 3 4 5 6