Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NEW ART SHOP| THIS IS OLD| CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][emoji=sun size=1] [size=7][color=DAA520][font=cursive]Welcome to my art shop![/font][/color][/size] [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1][/center] [columns] "[i]Oh my, you look so [u]beautiful[/u]! I'd love to draw such a precious bean..! If you want to of course![/i]" [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63105793][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631058/63105793_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [size=4][font=verdana]Welcome! I'm kind of a newbie on this game, I joined in August hehe. I wanted to try out to draw and do commissions after getting my new graphic tablet! This is why this is a [b]limited time[/b] art shop! I'll accept only some requests so be quick!![/font][/size] ---------------------------------- [quote=Prices] [emoji=sun size=1][size=4][font=verdana]As payment I'm accepting [u][b]gems, scrolls of eternal youth, vial of glowing sigh, breed change to coatl[/b][/u]! Being new makes it hard to get those[/font][/size][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] Payment accepted (partially or full): [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/gem_pile.png[/img][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth]x 1 [item=skycat][item=bone fiend][item=golden idol][item=cog frog][item=boolean][item=speedy][item=Red-footed Akirbeak][item=Golden bantam fangar] [b]OR ANY SPRITES AND RETIRED FAMILIARS[/b] [emoji=sun size=1][b]Tip? Not mandatory but welcomed![/b][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] I take quite some time to create art, I never rush a drawing for I think that quality is what makes a drawing really special and valuable. This is why I rather spend more time on it to give you a better drawing, than get fast gems. So any pm or message saying that you appreciated your art or that you like what I do would warm my heart and brighten my day! I accept anything as tip, but it would really help me some extra gems or treasure, or some of my wishlist items/outfit projects in my signature! ----------------------------------------------- PRICE LIST CHANGING, NEW ART SHOP COMING SOON ----------------------------------------------- [quote=Rules] [emoji=sun size=1][size=4][font=verdana]Here some rules and conditions you should know[/font][/size][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] [LIST] [*] I don't do GORE or NSFW [*]Stay polite, this website has an amazing community, make it shine [emoji=gold crown size=1] [*]There is a waiting list that will be made for the commissions I accept to do [*]I reserve the right to decline any request. This is a limited art shop, I'm doing this for the first time to check if I want to draw more or not! [*]When you receive one of my drawings please credit me with @Vanitatum (Ex @Blackros3)! [*]The payment comes before the drawing if I accept your commission. Keep in mind that if there is a problem and I can't finish a commission, the payment will be sent back. [*]Apparels may not come on the drawings if it's too big, I'll let you know! But I have rights to refuse excessive apparels/skins! [*]I hope you enjoy my art :) I'll keep you updated if it takes a bit more than expected [*]I deserve every right to use one of the commissions to show on my art boutique, not to claim that those are my ocs or anything, just to be able to show more recent art that I'm proud of! [*]This rule list isn't definitive, I'll definitelly update if there is need to, so don't make me add some rules :) [*]Bear with me if I make english mistakes or I ask a second time for confirmation, english isn't my main, it's actually my third language [/LIST] --------------------------------------- [quote=Example requesting] 1# Hello! I would like for you to draw my (dragon here, send then link or image) as a full-body lineart! 2# Hey there, I have this new my little pony oc I created and I'd like for her to get a portrait! Would you draw me a colored bust of her? Here she is: (insert image) . . . [/quote] -------------------------------- [center][emoji=sun size=1][size=4][font=verdana]Examples of what I've done so far![/font][/size][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1][/center] Bust (colored) dragon: @Sciencing 's Observer [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/759873168419848223/760756196084416512/Observer.png[/img] Bust (lineart) dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42139891]Venomstrike[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/759873168419848223/761593293992886282/imperial_lineart.png[/img] Fullbody (sketch) dragon: @NissaV 's clan image, home to many amazing floofs! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/781479694569701406/sleeping_fluff.png[/img] --------------------
Welcome to my art shop!
"Oh my, you look so beautiful! I'd love to draw such a precious bean..! If you want to of course!" 63105793_350.png

Welcome!
I'm kind of a newbie on this game, I joined in August hehe. I wanted to try out to draw and do commissions after getting my new graphic tablet! This is why this is a limited time art shop! I'll accept only some requests so be quick!!

Prices wrote:
As payment I'm accepting gems, scrolls of eternal youth, vial of glowing sigh, breed change to coatl! Being new makes it hard to get those

Payment accepted (partially or full):
gem_pile.png Scroll of Eternal Youth x 1 Skycat Bone Fiend Golden Idol Cog Frog Boolean Speedy Red-Footed Akirbeak Golden Bantam Fangar OR ANY SPRITES AND RETIRED FAMILIARS

Tip? Not mandatory but welcomed!

I take quite some time to create art, I never rush a drawing for I think that quality is what makes a drawing really special and valuable. This is why I rather spend more time on it to give you a better drawing, than get fast gems.

So any pm or message saying that you appreciated your art or that you like what I do would warm my heart and brighten my day! I accept anything as tip, but it would really help me some extra gems or treasure, or some of my wishlist items/outfit projects in my signature!

PRICE LIST CHANGING, NEW ART SHOP COMING SOON

Rules wrote:
Here some rules and conditions you should know
  • I don't do GORE or NSFW
  • Stay polite, this website has an amazing community, make it shine
  • There is a waiting list that will be made for the commissions I accept to do
  • I reserve the right to decline any request. This is a limited art shop, I'm doing this for the first time to check if I want to draw more or not!
  • When you receive one of my drawings please credit me with @Vanitatum (Ex @Blackros3)!
  • The payment comes before the drawing if I accept your commission. Keep in mind that if there is a problem and I can't finish a commission, the payment will be sent back.
  • Apparels may not come on the drawings if it's too big, I'll let you know! But I have rights to refuse excessive apparels/skins!
  • I hope you enjoy my art :) I'll keep you updated if it takes a bit more than expected
  • I deserve every right to use one of the commissions to show on my art boutique, not to claim that those are my ocs or anything, just to be able to show more recent art that I'm proud of!
  • This rule list isn't definitive, I'll definitelly update if there is need to, so don't make me add some rules :)
  • Bear with me if I make english mistakes or I ask a second time for confirmation, english isn't my main, it's actually my third language

Example requesting wrote:
1# Hello! I would like for you to draw my (dragon here, send then link or image) as a full-body lineart!

2# Hey there, I have this new my little pony oc I created and I'd like for her to get a portrait! Would you draw me a colored bust of her? Here she is: (insert image)
. . .

Examples of what I've done so far!

Bust (colored) dragon: @Sciencing 's Observer
Observer.png

Bust (lineart) dragon: Venomstrike
imperial_lineart.png

Fullbody (sketch) dragon:
@NissaV 's clan image, home to many amazing floofs!
sleeping_fluff.png

Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
[quote=List accepted] [s][center] [s]1. HarryTheRipper - full body mlp[/s] (payed) [/center][/s] [center] [s]2. Sunsetcatto 1/6[/s][/center] [center] [s]3. Sunsetcatto 2/6[/s][/center] [center] [s]4. Sunsetcatto 3/6[/s][/center] [center][s] 5. Sunsetcatto 4/6[/s][/center] [center] [s]6. Sunsetcatto 5/6[/s][/center] [center][s]7. Sunsetcatto 6/6[[/s]/center] [center] [s]8. Ailii with Scorpio, fully-body sketch[/s][/center] ------------- [b][u]Art tradings: [/b][/u][center]1. [/center] [/quote] [quote=List done] [center]1. Ailii (with Capricorn)[/center] [center]2. SarcasticHawke (with Victor)[/center] [center]3. SunsetCatto (mlp oc)[/center] [center]4. SarcasticHawke (Bust colored Leiland)[/center] [center]5.Vinifera mlp oc full body colored[/center] [center]6. Nekomori (full colored perma)[/center] [center]7.SunsetCatto (full body pony oc aphrodite)[/center] [center]8.SunsetCatto(bust oc mlp aphrodite + bust mlp discord)[/center] [center]9. Luunai with Kailasa - colored bust [/center] [center]10. Sunsetcatto - clear card and cotton swirl[/center] [center]11. Fishy - colored bust[/center] [center]12. SunsetCatto - full body Frosted Pirouette (payed)[/center] [/quote]
List accepted wrote:
1. HarryTheRipper - full body mlp (payed)
2. Sunsetcatto 1/6
3. Sunsetcatto 2/6
4. Sunsetcatto 3/6
5. Sunsetcatto 4/6
6. Sunsetcatto 5/6
7. Sunsetcatto 6/6[/center]
8. Ailii with Scorpio, fully-body sketch

Art tradings:
List done wrote:
1. Ailii (with Capricorn)
2. SarcasticHawke (with Victor)
3. SunsetCatto (mlp oc)
4. SarcasticHawke (Bust colored Leiland)
5.Vinifera mlp oc full body colored
6. Nekomori (full colored perma)
7.SunsetCatto (full body pony oc aphrodite)
8.SunsetCatto(bust oc mlp aphrodite + bust mlp discord)
9. Luunai with Kailasa - colored bust
10. Sunsetcatto - clear card and cotton swirl
11. Fishy - colored bust
12. SunsetCatto - full body Frosted Pirouette (payed)
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
[center][size=7][color= 87ceeb][font=cursive] [emoji=snowflake size=1]Pinglist [emoji=blue gem size=1][/size][/font][/color][/center] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/768985442586460160/g.png[/img] [nextcol] @SarcasticHawke @SunsetCatto @KiraTiyuji @Pouchipouchi @Vinifera @Luunai @Fishy @HarryTheRipper @Cantertothewinds @Whymsical @Dryadella @Chivalry @BlackCatalyst [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/768985085927227392/g.png[/img] [/columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64364845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643649/64364845_350.png[/img][/url] [center][color= 87ceeb][font=cursive] This is my first perma! She is a bit shy but is very affectionate and loves to give hugs! If you want to show her some love drop a like! It would make her feel better talking to people and feel more comfortable! [/color][/font][/center] -------------------------- [center][size=7][color= 87ceeb][font=cursive] [emoji=snowflake size=1]Ongoing Projects [emoji=snowflake size=1][/font][/color][/size][/center] Here I'll show you my current projects, so that you know what I plan on doing. Your commissions are helping me realize them, so I thought that sharing with y'all would make you feel happy :) Projects are in bio of the dragons if you are curious! If I show scrys then it means that I don't have the dragon yet.... [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65523832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655239/65523832_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [i]"Bonjour I'm a fandragon for Hetalia! I just need certain genes, which unfortunately are gem genes, but with your help maybe I can be real! Honhonhon! I already planned a UMA on me, but this will come lastly"[/i] [/columns] [columns] [i]"I'm Rosa Vasquez, I'm an oc and I got my own dragon form! Hopefully I will get art soon if my owner has time" [/i] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63618704][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636188/63618704_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [outfit=1379114] [nextcol] [i]"I'm sir Roman Empire, I already have the skin and the brightshine raiments so mostly what I need is a male dragon that is maize/obs/gold or gold/obs/gold... Don't look at my Gilded crown, this is to make the scry fancy. I don't aim for [u]that[/u]"[/i] [/columns] [columns] [i]"Hey! I'm Antonio Carriedo! I'm this user's favourite hetalia character along with Romano! And well, I'm a fandragon! But I'm in a lonnng list since this user currently has nothing for me, not even the dragon!"[/i] [nextcol] [outfit=1379954] [/columns] [columns] [outfit=1379980] [nextcol] [i]"I'm Diana, I'm an oc inspired by Romano Vargas from Hetalia. And well, I may not need a lot of apparel, I don't even have the dragon. Let's see if one day I'll be real"[/i] [/columns] [columns] [i]"HEY! It's the awesome Prussia times! This user loves me and Francis as well! Well, not as much as Spain and Romano, but almost! I actually have the dragon coming since she has a breeding pair. She will need the gaoler breed change, but she has the first gene! I'll probably be done soon since everything I need are treasure!"[/i] [nextcol] [outfit=1379438] And finally, I have a project is to raise enough to finish my familiar collection! If you want to help that's fine! I can buy common familiars for 4 000 treasure each. Well if there are a lot then I'll buy them for 3 000 (like if you offer me 10+ familiars). But I really want to get the sprites or the ks familiars (impossible!)! Donations are more than welcome!!
Pinglist
g.png @SarcasticHawke @SunsetCatto @KiraTiyuji @Pouchipouchi @Vinifera @Luunai @Fishy @HarryTheRipper @Cantertothewinds @Whymsical @Dryadella @Chivalry @BlackCatalyst g.png
64364845_350.png
This is my first perma! She is a bit shy but is very affectionate and loves to give hugs! If you want to show her some love drop a like! It would make her feel better talking to people and feel more comfortable!

Ongoing Projects

Here I'll show you my current projects, so that you know what I plan on doing. Your commissions are helping me realize them, so I thought that sharing with y'all would make you feel happy :)
Projects are in bio of the dragons if you are curious! If I show scrys then it means that I don't have the dragon yet....
65523832_350.png "Bonjour I'm a fandragon for Hetalia! I just need certain genes, which unfortunately are gem genes, but with your help maybe I can be real! Honhonhon! I already planned a UMA on me, but this will come lastly"
"I'm Rosa Vasquez, I'm an oc and I got my own dragon form! Hopefully I will get art soon if my owner has time" 63618704_350.png
Roman Empire
"I'm sir Roman Empire, I already have the skin and the brightshine raiments so mostly what I need is a male dragon that is maize/obs/gold or gold/obs/gold... Don't look at my Gilded crown, this is to make the scry fancy. I don't aim for that"
"Hey! I'm Antonio Carriedo! I'm this user's favourite hetalia character along with Romano! And well, I'm a fandragon! But I'm in a lonnng list since this user currently has nothing for me, not even the dragon!"
Antonio
Not Found
"I'm Diana, I'm an oc inspired by Romano Vargas from Hetalia. And well, I may not need a lot of apparel, I don't even have the dragon. Let's see if one day I'll be real"
"HEY! It's the awesome Prussia times! This user loves me and Francis as well! Well, not as much as Spain and Romano, but almost! I actually have the dragon coming since she has a breeding pair. She will need the gaoler breed change, but she has the first gene! I'll probably be done soon since everything I need are treasure!"
Not Found

And finally, I have a project is to raise enough to finish my familiar collection! If you want to help that's fine! I can buy common familiars for 4 000 treasure each. Well if there are a lot then I'll buy them for 3 000 (like if you offer me 10+ familiars).
But I really want to get the sprites or the ks familiars (impossible!)!
Donations are more than welcome!!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
[quote=discounts] [LIST] [*][b]Kickstarter/Beta[/b] familiars/items: 2 free drawing of your choice + gems/treasure [*][b]after 5 commission drawings[/b] a client may ask for 10% discount on the next drawing* [/LIST] *[size=2][i]people with more than 1 commission will have their names under this thread and every new commission is a full sun to keep track of your commissions! But if you don't make a commission after 2 opening pings then it erases the progression[/i][/size] [/quote] SunsetCatto [emoji=sun size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=sun size=1] DISCOUNT USED -------------------------- [item=Sun][b]Tip? Not mandatory but welcomed![/b][item=Eclipsed Sun] I take quite some time to create art, I never rush a drawing for I think that quality is what makes a drawing really special and valuable. This is why I rather spend more time on it to give you a better drawing, than get fast gems. So any pm or message saying that you appreciated your art or that you like what I do would warm my heart and brighten my day! I accept anything as tip, but it would really help me some extra gems or treasure, or some of my wishlist items/outfit projects in my signature!
discounts wrote:
  • Kickstarter/Beta familiars/items: 2 free drawing of your choice + gems/treasure
  • after 5 commission drawings a client may ask for 10% discount on the next drawing*
*people with more than 1 commission will have their names under this thread and every new commission is a full sun to keep track of your commissions! But if you don't make a commission after 2 opening pings then it erases the progression

SunsetCatto

DISCOUNT USED

Tip? Not mandatory but welcomed!

I take quite some time to create art, I never rush a drawing for I think that quality is what makes a drawing really special and valuable. This is why I rather spend more time on it to give you a better drawing, than get fast gems.

So any pm or message saying that you appreciated your art or that you like what I do would warm my heart and brighten my day! I accept anything as tip, but it would really help me some extra gems or treasure, or some of my wishlist items/outfit projects in my signature!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
Hello! I would like for you to draw my Capricorn as bust sketch! Just being curious how It would turn out! The only thing I'm asking is to have the sign visible <3 If it's not possible at that price then please DM me to talk about it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52219818][img]https://i.imgur.com/KZian2H.png[/img][/url]
Hello! I would like for you to draw my Capricorn as bust sketch! Just being curious how It would turn out!
The only thing I'm asking is to have the sign visible <3 If it's not possible at that price then please DM me to talk about it!
KZian2H.png

@Ailii Finished! Tell me when you want to see it, I made it as: sticker (only white around the dragon and the paper is transparent); sketch (all the paper is white); with shading ; without shading! : ) I hope you enjoy!
@Ailii Finished! Tell me when you want to see it, I made it as: sticker (only white around the dragon and the paper is transparent); sketch (all the paper is white); with shading ; without shading! : ) I hope you enjoy!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Blackros3 Hello! Could I get a colored Headshot of this boy with his accent and any apparel that might show? [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15456689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/154567/15456689_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Blackros3 Hello! Could I get a colored Headshot of this boy with his accent and any apparel that might show?
15456689_350.png
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke Accepted! What a beautiful boy [emoji=heart size=1]
@SarcasticHawke Accepted! What a beautiful boy
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Ailii SINCE YOU WERE MY FIRST CUSTOMER I ALSO DREW THE APPAREL FREE OF CHARGES AND ADDED SOME DETAILS <3 Here is your drawing, I took the freedom to make 3 versions of it :) I hope you enjoy it! It took a bit longer than expected but I really enjoyed drawing him ^^ Such a beautiful Wildclaw, take care of him! [center][u]Sketch without shading (trasparent background)[/u] [/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045666389917696/wildclaw3.png[/img] Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045666389917696/wildclaw3.png [center][u]Sketch with shading (white background)[/u][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045719602397204/wildclaw.png[/img] Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045719602397204/wildclaw.png [center][u]Sketch with shading (transparent background[/u])[/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045778503139348/wildclaw2.png[/img] Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045778503139348/wildclaw2.png Take care you too! Have a wonderful day and enjoy!! Let me know if you can see the links and if everything is good ^^
@Ailii
SINCE YOU WERE MY FIRST CUSTOMER I ALSO DREW THE APPAREL FREE OF CHARGES AND ADDED SOME DETAILS <3
Here is your drawing, I took the freedom to make 3 versions of it :) I hope you enjoy it! It took a bit longer than expected but I really enjoyed drawing him ^^ Such a beautiful Wildclaw, take care of him!
Sketch without shading (trasparent background)
wildclaw3.png
Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045666389917696/wildclaw3.png
Sketch with shading (white background)
wildclaw.png
Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045719602397204/wildclaw.png
Sketch with shading (transparent background)
wildclaw2.png
Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680470491563032585/762045778503139348/wildclaw2.png

Take care you too! Have a wonderful day and enjoy!! Let me know if you can see the links and if everything is good ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
I LOVE IT, THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHHH
I LOVE IT, THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHHH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15