Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (LF) Clan Lore writer
1 2
@MaidOfTheDamned i'd totally be interested! i love writing dragon bios. what all do you need?
@MaidOfTheDamned i'd totally be interested! i love writing dragon bios. what all do you need?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag

Awesome! Thank you so much!
In my clan, I have a group called the corrupted, who are the dragons that got the light taken out of then and became twisted versions of themselves and are trapped in the ruins with the false deity, so you think you could maybe, possibly help me with doing a few of there bios, like how they got transformed, their life before corruption, and their life after/being trapped??

@naranciag

Awesome! Thank you so much!
In my clan, I have a group called the corrupted, who are the dragons that got the light taken out of then and became twisted versions of themselves and are trapped in the ruins with the false deity, so you think you could maybe, possibly help me with doing a few of there bios, like how they got transformed, their life before corruption, and their life after/being trapped??

SCCavIOP_o.png
i absolutely can! how long would you want them to be?
i absolutely can! how long would you want them to be?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag

I would like a minimum of two paragraphs if that is doable, but go crazy with, I have no real preference for how long or short they are. Whatever feel right
@naranciag

I would like a minimum of two paragraphs if that is doable, but go crazy with, I have no real preference for how long or short they are. Whatever feel right
SCCavIOP_o.png
alright! in that case, can i quote you a price when i'm done?
alright! in that case, can i quote you a price when i'm done?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag

Go ahead!
@naranciag

Go ahead!
SCCavIOP_o.png
@MaidOfTheDamned I totally forgot to ask, since you showed interest in my lore (TYSM by the way :D) I was wondering if you'd like to be put on a pinglist when chapters come out? I just posted a chapter 2 the other day.
@MaidOfTheDamned I totally forgot to ask, since you showed interest in my lore (TYSM by the way :D) I was wondering if you'd like to be put on a pinglist when chapters come out? I just posted a chapter 2 the other day.
@Lumos427

Yes please! I'd love that!
@Lumos427

Yes please! I'd love that!
SCCavIOP_o.png
1 2