Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pwyw busts] full
1 2 3 4 5 6
@OddOz

If you're willing, could I get a piece of this fellow? Eden
@OddOz

If you're willing, could I get a piece of this fellow? Eden
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@OddOz These are gorgeous! If you're still taking orders, could I get something of this dragon please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45851170][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/458512/45851170_350.png[/img][/url]
@OddOz These are gorgeous! If you're still taking orders, could I get something of this dragon please?

45851170_350.png
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Hexus

Oh I really wanna try humanoid characters so yeah I'll give him a go! Did you have an expression in mind for him? :O
@Hexus

Oh I really wanna try humanoid characters so yeah I'll give him a go! Did you have an expression in mind for him? :O
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@Lazukii

Tysm! <3 Sure I can accept items, I don't really know what items I'd accept but I think anything would be fine. Do you have any expressions in mind for those two?
@Lazukii

Tysm! <3 Sure I can accept items, I don't really know what items I'd accept but I think anything would be fine. Do you have any expressions in mind for those two?
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Gimeurcookie

Oh tysm! ;v; I sure can, did you have an expression in mind for them?
@Gimeurcookie

Oh tysm! ;v; I sure can, did you have an expression in mind for them?
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Aqualia

Thank you so much! Oh I'd love to draw her, do you have an expression in mind for her at all?
@Aqualia

Thank you so much! Oh I'd love to draw her, do you have an expression in mind for her at all?
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@DragonWarrior333

Oooh I haven't drawn many banescales, do you have an expression in mind for her?
@DragonWarrior333

Oooh I haven't drawn many banescales, do you have an expression in mind for her?
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Eden064

Oh I love their design so much! Do you have an expression in mind for them? :O
@Eden064

Oh I love their design so much! Do you have an expression in mind for them? :O
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Sumatra

I'll let ya have a slot! Love the accent, do you have an expression in mind for them?
@Sumatra

I'll let ya have a slot! Love the accent, do you have an expression in mind for them?
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@OddOz
A laughing expression would be awesome but if that's not possible just a smile showing a bit of teeth would be good!
@OddOz
A laughing expression would be awesome but if that's not possible just a smile showing a bit of teeth would be good!
1 2 3 4 5 6