Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for FC! PWYW(mostly?) [FULL]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Rexes aaaaa I'm glad!!! I love the glade boughs on him and I had to at least try to add it ;v;
@Rexes aaaaa I'm glad!!! I love the glade boughs on him and I had to at least try to add it ;v;
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@MushroomEmpress Let me know if I've missed anything! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vh8eVMk.png[/img]

@MushroomEmpress Let me know if I've missed anything! :D

Vh8eVMk.png
@Eversnow

I absolutely love your art!! Could you add me to the pinglist please? :D
@Eversnow

I absolutely love your art!! Could you add me to the pinglist please? :D
Bsu2WUv.giflExdUun.png
@littleraccoon aaaa thank you!! Added! :D
@littleraccoon aaaa thank you!! Added! :D
@EverSnow
Waaaa she looks gorgeous! Absolutely PERFECT!
Thank you so much! <3
@EverSnow
Waaaa she looks gorgeous! Absolutely PERFECT!
Thank you so much! <3
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@Eversnow Hello and long time no see! ^^ May I be pinged when your not full. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Eversnow

Hello and long time no see! ^^ May I be pinged when your not full.
jsLE9l2.png
Hello! I would love to be pinged when you have some open slots!
Hello! I would love to be pinged when you have some open slots!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Eversnow KSJDKSD OKAY HI i'm so sorry it has taken me so long, i would like a full colour of my d&d tiefling girl, paying in FC, i'll be sending you both her reference art and the payment through pm.
@Eversnow KSJDKSD OKAY HI i'm so sorry it has taken me so long, i would like a full colour of my d&d tiefling girl, paying in FC, i'll be sending you both her reference art and the payment through pm.
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@SoullessWendigo alright here we go! let me know if I've missed something or you'd like anything edited-- I can change up the pattern on her shirt easily (everything's on different layers) if it's not to your taste :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/eXlo2Ri.png[/img]
@SoullessWendigo alright here we go! let me know if I've missed something or you'd like anything edited-- I can change up the pattern on her shirt easily (everything's on different layers) if it's not to your taste :D

eXlo2Ri.png
Oh my god I love it <3 She came out amazing the pattern on her blouse is perfect so dont worry about it! And the pastel colored background is just *chefs kiss* Thank you so much <3
Im sending you a CR with a small tip and please ping me next time your slots are open be it this fest or any next ^-^ And also if you redo your old art shop I'd love a ping too!
Oh my god I love it <3 She came out amazing the pattern on her blouse is perfect so dont worry about it! And the pastel colored background is just *chefs kiss* Thank you so much <3
Im sending you a CR with a small tip and please ping me next time your slots are open be it this fest or any next ^-^ And also if you redo your old art shop I'd love a ping too!
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33